Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) (17375 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
~ In making relationships work..the commitment must be from both sides..
Not one person farming and the other Enjoying..someday the farmer will be tired.

~ Never beg someone to be in your life. If you text, call or visit and still get ignored just walk away. It's called Self-respect.

Seeking a Romantic Relationship? Meet ladies and guys interested in dating. Join & see profiles of single Nigerian men or women and get hooked up.Be part of 19 RFM couples and singles ready for marriage, Sign up now WhatsApp 08091783640

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING

Apart from marrying a good spouse, pray that you marry into a peaceful family. Its extremely important.

Double dating is not fun, it takes a lot from you without any addition to your life.
Connect to your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp,join MANY RFM couples,you are next to testify,amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Hello Singles, RFM MATCHMAKING IS HERE

Is it advisable for a woman to finance a marriage if the man is not financial stable?

~ He will throw it in her face later that it was she that wanted to be married that's why she spend the money.

~ It is not advisable cos he will end up dumbing the woman at the end of d day I am a living witness pls it is not right no woman shld try it it is very risky .

~ No! It is absolutely NOT advisable.
You will continue to "finance" everything till frustrations do you part.
It can only mean you married yourself. Why be in a hurry? Wait for him to get established, at least to the extent of being able to cather for both of you, and remember marriage ceremony does not have to be elaborate introduction and registry is good enough, as you invite very few people and give take-away. So, you can wed with the little he has now.
Give him the opportunity to be a man and be your head.
No responsible man will genuinely appreciate the idea of his wife paying her own dowry or 'marrying herself' off to him. He will appreciate you better, if you'll plan the wedding according to his current finance.

~ Don't marry yourself let him marry you, don't rush let him work to get the money and his family can help him, and if u want to help him at all don't help him with the dowry.

~ If the man is not financially stable then why is he getting married, what is the extent of marriage if he can't take care of you after marriage, there's no plan na, when he's financially stable he should get married then you can support him with what you have not you financing everything, after marriage is that how you'll be spending too, it'll be balanced when it's comes from both sides, so please don't rush, and he shouldn't look for money only for the marriage but after the marriage rites too.

~ Never try not even in example if he can't finance the marriage then wait

~ No,a river of tears loading.He will later dump you and twist everything blaming you for forcing the marriage thing onto him

~ Allow him to do introduction and traditional marriage
Then you can sponsor the wedding
Let him take first and second step
Then you can come in to assist him to finalize the deal

~ Why do a big ceremony which he can't afford; ( The Man). Why not encourage him to do a simple Court Wedding which he can pay for and afford without anyone's help and also Invite the Reverend/Cleric to do the religious Joining of the union immediately at your own comfort, just with your immediate family who are the most important people whose presence are required and not the crowd and show stoppers. He(The Man) will be proud of you(The Wife) with his Respect intact.

One of the REASON you should join RFM MATCHMAKING is that the singles there are financial stable and ready to foot the wedding bride price and other bills,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
RFM DIAMOND SERVICE

RFM - Sophisticated matchmaking, result-driven platform with many RFM wedding testimonies in few months.
This plan is only applicable to working class men and women.
RFM! building happy marriages!

Find your love on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
A trial will convince you.
Happy Saturday.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hurray! August is here. It shall be a month of outstanding victories for all of us...in Jesus' name, amen! Happy New Month

- If she loves you genuinely and wholeheartedly, my man don't play with her feelings.

- Your Ex needs
blood transfusion and you're the only match available.
Will you donate for him/her?

- Sometimes the one whom you think is not your type, is the one who can change your life and treat you well.....
Meet the one who is your TYPE on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

~ If She's not in your Future plans don't give Her false Hopes let Her go find Someone with good & real intentions.

~ Until you become A Good man, you will never Recognise A Good .

Meet the partner who can add value to your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp. ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Happy new week.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

5 RFM WEDDINGS DONE IN 2020

3 WEDDINGS DONE ALREADY IN 2021,WE PRAY FOR MORE BY GOD'S GRACE

19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

BLESS THY LORD,OH MY SOUL

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to say "YES I DO" amen
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Praisepeace1(f): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
MARRY ONE WITH SAME VISION AS YOURS

You wonder why people are always advised to marry someone with similar vision?
Now here is a case study.
You can imagine planning on how to expand your business with the little resources you have, so the family can have multiple streams of income, she's planning on going to shopping every weekend.
While you are planning and thinking of how and where to invest your money for a greater yield, she is suggesting you change your car, or move over to a more furnished apartment .
While your busy thinking of a profitable and lucrative business to venture in, rather than bring her own suggestions, she's busy showing you the latest wig, bag and shoes she needs for the month.
Marriage is not just for procreation and companionship, but also for assisting each other.
A dream of four years can be accomplished under one year with the right partner.
You need a partner who understands what priority is, and endowed with creative mind. It is necessary for every gender.
Date your vision mate.
Date your help mate.
Date your goal mate
Date your dream mate.
So you don't end up with a complete stranger as spouse.
Will you like to marry the one that has same vision with you?Come on in,contact READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING today on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Cformarriage(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
~ Don't keep the record of your partners mistake.it kill's relationship.focus on the present and the way to enhance the future.

~ Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk just to be with you.

~ Asking People to accept your BAD ATTITUDE as "who you are" is simply a subtle method of witchcraft.
Work on your character!

~ Dear Ladies
Before you call someone broke, make sure your private part is not your source of income..!

Meet working class independent single ladies/guys on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next RFM couple,amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Cformarriage(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:
14TH RFM WEDDING

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

NEME WEDS NONYE 2020

We are grateful,oh LORD,hallelujah × 2ce
For all you have done for us,hallelujah
We are grateful oh LORD.

GOD WITH US IN RFM,we have come to say thank you for a wonderful day like today,be thou halted in JESUS name.

Rejoice with us as NEME tie knot with NONYE today 10TH,OCTOBER, 2020 at ST.LUKE'S(ANG) CHURCH,RUMUADAOLU PARISH,along rumuola road,port harcourt,Nigeria(if you are around this place,pls join us) by 10am prompt.As you come together as husband and wife today,blessing,favor,uplifment,more grace,happiness,joy shall be yours forever,your children shall surrounded your table,you move from glory to glory,amen.

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM),a sophisticated matchmaking platform with live real wedding testimonies, this is one of them,are you ready for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen

Congratulations.GOD bless your new home,amen.

We are creating Happy Homes,join us today if you are ready for marriage on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.
Happy Sunday.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Cformarriage(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
There are so many ladies today that are finding it difficult to get married to the man of their choices. There are men looking for women to get married to. But how do you find them? Join me on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify,amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Cformarriage(f): 2:28am On Aug 10, 2021
DO YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

YOU WANNA GET MARRIED IN 2020?

ARE YOU A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

MANY WEDDING TESTIMONIES ABOUND

~ Prayers for the single
God Will Package A God Fearing Man & woman for you
#Marriageknocking

~ If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, turn to her and say “I’m glad you don’t dress like that(smile)

~ If you want to know the value of your wife stay with her during a childbirth (labour).
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Cformarriage(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON RFM HOOKUP

~ A fish living in waters doesn't catch fire. You will not be hurt because you are under God's protection.

~ Marry somone who is not easily influenced by friends or family members, is a blessing.

~ When you give a man peace of mind
He leave his ATM cards in your hands
This is the secret.

No Matter How Beautiful you are,
If You Don't Learn How To Apologize when you’re wrong, You Can Never Be A Responsible Wife/Husband.

Connect to submissive single ladies, responsible guys on RFM MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
RFM,a perfect place to meet your soulmate.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Cformarriage(f): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) MATCHMAKING PLATFORM BECAUSE :

~ We give you a partners who are ready for a serious relationship within 6 months - 1 year.

~ We give you partners that are working(working class) and independent.

~ We give you partners that are exactly your specifications/preferences

~ We have enough people you can choose from

~ We help reduce the stress of getting into a relationship with people that are not ready and indecisive.

~ Are you interested in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage, are you meeting people who are not ready, let's help you get your partner today....contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2021
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE GOT YOU

~ Don't choose the better person, choose the person who makes a better you.

~ A single mother is better than an abortionist( though we don't encourage pregnancy out of wedlock) A single mother has a baby but an abortionist only has a grave.

~ At times, most ladies end up with the wrong men because the good men are not their type.
YOU WANNA MARRY?Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. Join a matchmaking platform with 19 RFM weddings in few years,be the next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2021
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

= MALE NEEDED =

A lady of 38yrs who lives in edo state,hail from Esan tribe in Edo state state,AA,working class,responsible,God fearing,Christian
Interested in: a guy from south south or south west/east,working class,GOD fearing,responsible,he should be honest,understand a woman,38 yrs and above,ready for marriage within 6 months - 1yr lives in Edo or state nearby,if you have this partner preferences, contact Admin 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to say "YES I DO".
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2021
The best way to love someone is by learning to love yourself first, love is beatiful when it's expressed with the right person. Are you single, lonely, and interested in real relationship. If yes connect with us on READY FOR MARRIAGE 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by AlexandraP1(f): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2021
- When a woman is important to you
You won't make excuses
You will make sacrifices
#Men
#Bothways

- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother

- A real woman is that lady that men are afraid to lose because of her value and character.

- Whatever you cannot change in courtship, you cannot change after marriage.
Period.
Meet singles who are of good character, well culture, independent,working class on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be where real wedding testimonies are abound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Come mingle with moi here @Naya / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.