Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Understanding Your Man For A Blissful Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Your Man For A Blissful Marriage. (320 Views)

How To Enjoy Blissful Marriage / Woman Marries Bridge Talks About Blissful Marriage Experience / Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Your Man For A Blissful Marriage. by karnap(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
KEYS TO UNLOCKED A MAN'S POTENTIAL IN MARRIAGE. (nath)

Men are more simpler,less complicated as seen by many women, if you understand how to treats them,it takes ignorance to makes it difficult,
If you wants him to treats you like the greatest queen on earth,try to understand what makes him a man,once you understand this,your hand is on the Right button to click the ever blissful marriage on earth.
Let me shares with you some keys points.
1 .MEN ARE MOVED BY SIGHT- men are moves by what they sees,I'm not promoting indecent dressing here,but when.you are at home with your husband, dress well to entice him,wear a mini skirt,wear sexy gowns, put on a beautiful night gown to attract him to sleep close to you,gets a sexy pants, if you don't have one,get some at #NEXTTIME_BOUTIQUE .. So when you bend down,everything is staring at him,then he will be moves.
2.MEN HAVE EGGO
a man wants to be the head of the House, he doesn't wants to shared that position with any one, even the bible says he is the head of the family, still some women fails to.understand these,tried to know the different between EGGO and pride, a man with his EGGO will listen to your advice and tell you why he choose his final decision,he will accept what you are saying, but he will gives you reasons why he has his final decision,
Some women who fails to understand these principles will have trouble with their men and that is not right, you don't expects a man to take all your advice and instruction, No please!!he will takes the important ones and keep other ones aside,not that he trash it,but he will come back to use it.in case the first ones doesn't work,that's plan B,and a man of healthy EGGO will thank you for your Patience.
3.MEN WANTS STABILITY
In one of my previous post, I regards to stability as a peace of mind
Nagging, criticism, yelling, accusing,shouting can truthfully destabilize a man's plans in life,a man is making plan for children school fees,making plans to pay House rent,making plans for to builds his own House, making plans for his work tomorrow, if you can do it, minimize it for your own home,some men hates coming home early from work because of all of these,you meet her watching Africa magic in the parlor,she has not giving you a warm welcome, water to drink,she starts shouting, Oh No!!! You are killing his spirit,
Men's.run to women who gives them rest of mind,if you most get trouble with him,welcome him,give him water,give him food,after everything, put on your sexy night gown and bring him to bed,and when his mind is down,ask him about his work, proceeds to ask him question, If you shout at him at this time and if it's his fault,he will go down with his knee to bed you in the room,how cool is that!!! But you yelled at him outside or in the parlor, believed me,he won't go down to bed you even he is at faults,but you see that master bedroom, its call a matrimonial bed,unless you Just had a streets marriage.
4.MEN LOVES THEIR FAVORITES FOOD
Often times,its good you have some things doing to be able to get you little income in your homes to help your husband, if he doesn't gives you money for food,you have to use your money to cook his favorite food for him,he will be happy because he knows he didn't gives you money but you did it,no like you Will serve him with watering egusi that will reach his elbow,maggi and salt rice,is a big slap on his face as a man when he open his food and sees it,he wil go out and starts eating outsides, and trust me one thing lead to another, there is a lady selling his favorite food with sexy skirts, you will end up with a rivals..and then you come online to tell us your husband is cheating, without reasons!!!
Let his money shows on what he eats,treats him like a king,not that when he gives you money for food you wil send some parts to your mother,allow that to him,don't sneak his food money,its will lead to distrust in marriage when he finds out if your mother has problems tell him. He is a man.
5 .MEN LOVES TO BE GLORIFIED.
If you praise a man ,you won't lack his favor and love,tell him "that's my king" that's my hubby I know you can do it,that's my pride,you always makes me feels different!!! Go and make it happens for us,All these can please him so well, he will end up giving you a cheque worth celebration!!.
Stingy, abusive women's who always criticized their husband's and sees nothing good out of them will not have a lasting marriage.
Appreciates his efforts in your life, family and friends.
6 SUBMITS TO HIM.the bible starts it clearly "wives submit to your husband s"
The case of Abraham and Sarah is a cleared example
Submit your body and other things to him,Sarah always call to God not men,she didn't allow her beauty to make her arrogance, men loves wives who call them lord,my daddy,my king,my heart!!
7.SUPPORT HIM
men loves women who support them financially, spiritually, emotionally, its will make them feels they are with the right partners
Pray for him when he wakes up and forgot to prays,your prayer as good wife will clear his paths for what he wil do that day, your prayer as a good wife is very important in the family in general.
8.VALUES WHAT HE GIVES YOU I have seen women who carry what their husband buys for them give their junior sisters because they believed its not their quality standard, believed me it might seems okay but you have kills something in him,accept it and use it .whether is good or bad.
You're already making a way more.
Hope this help you.

� NATH_NG.

Re: Understanding Your Man For A Blissful Marriage. by Ifabernard(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Economic Forum / In Need Of A Female Friend / WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Get That Body In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.