Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them (7126 Views)

Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo / An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them by chidooh1: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
edoairways:

Zenith does similar thing
No Zenith does not require pin to load card
Re: Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them by edoairways: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
chidooh1:
No Zenith does not require pin to load card
*966# platform
Re: Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them by Offpoint: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
daddytime:
If you were not of a noble upbringing, how did you plan on accessing the funds in the account?
You took the damn question Outta my mouth.
Re: Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them by Offpoint: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Katier00:
You can't access the money as it is not your account, you are only receiving notifications. You don't the pin. You can only use it for airtime but please don't do that
Zenith Bank allows one recharging airtime without pin?

Not so with UBA
Re: Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them by djjosh(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2020
daddytime:
If you were not of a noble upbringing, how did you plan on accessing the funds in the account?
recharge na..imagine question oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Pro 2020: Massive 12GB RAM, Quad 48MP Cameras / This Is How Blackberry Is Going To Dislodge Samsung Once And For All / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.