Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" (117372 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by chrisxxx(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunofgod:
She no fine at all.... plus she suppose understand how celebrities behave.
The guy was looking at her brothers while getting married to her. It happens that way. It is usually after marriage most guys realize whom they have got married to. From the picture shared here the lady looks old and old fashioned. There is no way the guy would not cheat

7 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by BlackfireX: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wetin jubril no go see for Sudan
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by GedalyaIvar: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

the Okoyes and their family royal rumbles and show of shame again ,

*Blodas (including twins) fighting each others over money and proceeds of show..
*Now their own sister disgracing her husband, and childs father over theft online and claiming to have STD online to spite her husband

Truth is Nobody Online cares about you or your family, they just want juicy gist to spice up their day

[/s]
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by izubext007: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hope Is Not H I V
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Dearlord(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Sometimes when i hear stories about marriage like this ehnnn. Crashing up and down

I just want to remain a real niggarrr( no love, no commitment, Just bang the pussy and move on to the next)
We real niggarrrs see women as swimming pool
We don't do relationship that will lead to marriage
We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We Just swim our own sharpely and move on.
No love, no commitment

Infact let me play the song " no love " by Eminem ft lilwayne

...and what the Holy nigaar like us will do to you on the last day is that we gonna present the creator this as one of your numerous hand work.

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by VanTee20(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Sometimes when i hear stories about marriage like this ehnnn. Crashing up and down

I just want to remain a real niggarrr( no love, no commitment, Just bang the pussy and move on to the next)
No love, no commitment

Imagine your sister or your daughter as someone's swimming pool.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Some females dey try sha.

They will see a male that looks too pretty and jump at them thinking na man dem gum.

This actor's acting is wack. Besides that, if you know how I dislike light skinned negroes eh.

Let me use this beautiful pic below to subside my anger.

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Longman180(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Okpa042:
Celebrity marriages do not last especially those which upload theirs online and refuse to keep it private.

Tbh, we are using style to be watching simi and adekunle gold grin grin
keep watching, there own will be deference, by god grace

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by cooltola(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
once again, marriage is beautiful if you marry the right person and put God first in your marriage

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
She no even fine sef.

Nonsense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
The wedding of Peter and Paul Okoye's sister, Mary Joy Okoye to Nollywood actor, Emma Emordi has crashed. They got married in 2014 and the marriage produced a son.

Instablog9ja shared a screenshot of what P'square's sister said that reveals that her marriage is over.

Reacting to a Facebook post which asked users "what their ex was good at":

Mary Okoye accused her estranged husband of cheating, stealing and infecting her with STDs.

"Sleeping around and stealing, so hes good for nothing and useless to his family and the world".

"My dear, don't take it personal ok... It is I of experience. Wait until you get married to a man who will infect you with STDs, steal all you ever worked for. You catch him in bed with another woman. And then he will tell you he gained nothing from the marriage even after giving him a son, then you will know where I'm coming from. I pray you never meet such".
Mary Okoye said.

Meanwhile, actor Emma Onyinyechukwu Emordi took to his Instagram page to subtly react to his estranged wife's allegations:

"The man or woman you choose to be your partner affects everything in your life: your mental health, your peace of mind, the love inside of you, your happiness, how you get through tragedies, your success, how your children will be raised, and so much more.. choose very wisely... Soon a story will be told to the glory of God almighty... happy weekend my people..."

"Soon a story will be told to the glory of God almighty.."

Leave ALMIGHTY GOD out of it. You did asked for HIS direction when you married your ex in the first place.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Awoo88: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
No bi the same marriage wen only peter attend because other family member see the guy well?? Listen to your elders always

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Chicastle: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

No love, no commitment

Calm down bro. If you see a happy marriage families or partners, The thing go hungry you too. though you are still right somehow anyways

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Abfinest007(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
i laugh
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by zzzzaky: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
when big man marry big man this is always the end result. When big man marry poor man love dey always sweet till the end of live.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Top reasons for divorce? Infidelity, Lack of communication, Financial troubles, Lack of intimacy, Weight gain.

For the sake of their child they should desist from embarrassing themselves.
You quickly went to google it.
Omo na wa ooo
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by stealmatic(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Okpa042:
Celebrity marriages do not last especially those which upload theirs online and refuse to keep it private.

Tbh, we are using style to be watching simi and adekunle gold grin grin
wicked

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Antoeni(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oh Na this Idiot be Emma Emordi

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Will she tell us if she cheated too?

Trust women at your own peril.

Seems guys are getting wiser these days.

During dating, a typical Nigerian woman lets the man take on lion's share of all expenditure. Before courtship, most women have more body count than men. During dating, the woman is always making the man feel insecure by feeling like a wanted property by all other men. After marriage, the woman expects the man to begin to take care of all immediate family needs and sometimes, her relatives too. When the woman begins to earn, she keeps most of her money for personal things like fashion, wigs etc.

It is hardly ever balanced.

Thus, 90% of the time, a married Nigerian man has every right to cheat on his wife.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Leo588(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
A strong woman with always stay till he change.
Now he stole everything abi?
1. Empty you are
2. You are going with STDs
3. You are a divorced lady
4. You are second hand

Haba!!! Why all these pride ehh....you married s small boy and now you are complaining.

Your brothers have money why not stay and let your brothers feed you, everything Social media!!!
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by youngestgrad(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

No love, no commitment

Baba oooo Realest Nigarrr
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Jaqenhghar: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunofgod:
She no fine at all.... plus she suppose understand how celebrities behave.
If na woman cheat you wont say "him suppose understand..."

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by OnyesomJ(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
This outstanding Joke gringrin
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by bizhop01: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
The can still renew their contract
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by ogbonnachrys: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
which STD did you contact
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by boxer022(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
It is not today oh that Emma Emordi left my lovely cousin Mary who is a caring and hard working lady. He got married to her just for the fame and money he could get from her brothers. This should be at least the 3rd or 4th year he abandoned my sister and their son. She has since moved on and I pray that God will give her a good man to take care of her and her son.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

No love, no commitment

You are very foolishh, ppl like u don't live long.....ewu Gambia, am sure ur parents will cry seeing wat u posted......sick human being

2 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by NCBMEDIA: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Davido Adeleke Blews The Mind Of Fans As He kick off The New Year In ******

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VcxZ9ECxma8

1 Share

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by edoairways: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mikelarteta:
Madam sincerely if you look that one from both the male and female aspect, 98% of marriage will not stand. Am not supporting cheating but the bitter truth is that we need to learn how to live with it but honestly, play safe if you must play away match.
Learn to live with cheating?

3 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

No love, no commitment

Thats how you'll swim and enter hell fire undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) / Breaking News Peter Edochie Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.