Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" (117302 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Okpa042:
Celebrity marriages do not last especially those which upload theirs online and refuse to keep it private.

Tbh, we are using style to be watching simi and adekunle gold grin grin
Tbh....those ones were mature in age and character...

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by kellight(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
In DJ khaled voice..............
"Another one" undecided
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Centcanada: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
I prayed they will reunite and come together by the grace if God. No marriage Is perfect therefore I urge them to come to better terms, put God first as before and settle their differences before is too late. God will see you both through in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
This boy looks like a fvckboy sef

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by thundafire: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Der picking jaw na dope one real flatinoes head
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Irore: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
lalasticlala:

So Mary get gonorrhia now? Sorry for the man wey she go give.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by maigemuu: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
The wedding of Peter and Paul Okoye's sister, Mary Joy Okoye to Nollywood actor, Emma Emordi has crashed. They got married in 2014 and the marriage produced a son.

Instablog9ja shared a screenshot of what P'square's sister said that reveals that her marriage is over.

Reacting to a Facebook post which asked users "what their ex was good at":

Mary Okoye accused her estranged husband of cheating, stealing and infecting her with STDs.

"Sleeping around and stealing, so hes good for nothing and useless to his family and the world".

"My dear, don't take it personal ok... It is I of experience. Wait until you get married to a man who will infect you with STDs, steal all you ever worked for. You catch him in bed with another woman. And then he will tell you he gained nothing from the marriage even after giving him a son, then you will know where I'm coming from. I pray you never meet such".
Mary Okoye said.

Meanwhile, actor Emma Onyinyechukwu Emordi took to his Instagram page to subtly react to his estranged wife's allegations:

"The man or woman you choose to be your partner affects everything in your life: your mental health, your peace of mind, the love inside of you, your happiness, how you get through tragedies, your success, how your children will be raised, and so much more.. choose very wisely... Soon a story will be told to the glory of God almighty... happy weekend my people..."

Celebrities and China things no dey last...

Fame, marriage, devices...
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by itsme01: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
ekaette1621:
Fear Afonjas

I repeat,

FEAR AFONJA grin

What concerns Afonja in an Ibo family matter.. las las the Actor is an Ibo or have you ever heard of Mordi who is afonja

10 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Onyi22(f): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Discombulator: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't know how to put this mildly but that child is everything but handsome.
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by absool(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is what happens when you marry a man because of his looks not because of what he would add mentally, physically and spiritually. In summary picking the wants over the needs.

Hope this helps

7 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by lucky4west: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
u guys should have made this work na...see u guys looking good and happy...pls dont break up like p-square ur brothers...its like breaking up now runs in ur family

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Roon9(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
How do people that were once professing love starts acting like enemies when things go south? Madness

7 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by omlueh(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
You both are at fault, no truth is coming from either of side, marriage is not meant for children (not saying you both are minor), but both of you are not ripe/prepared yet for that institution called marriage. So stop the blame game and be matured enough.

5 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by money121(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Peele

3 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Perogbangba(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na wa ooo, this is so pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by qtx(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
No matter what, you dont need this in the public domain

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by GedalyaIvar: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

What concerns Afonja in an Ibo family matter.. las las the Actor is an Ibo or have you ever heard of Mordi who is afonja
[/s]
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by OdefaGirl(f): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
This guy??.... I like him.
But until the story is told by the two persons, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Happyguy201: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Sometimes when i hear stories about marriage like this ehnnn. Crashing up and down

I just want to remain a real niggarrr( no love, no commitment, Just bang the pussy and move on to the next)
We real niggarrrs see women as swimming pool
We don't do relationship that will lead to marriage
We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We Just swim our own sharpely and move on.
No love, no commitment

damn niggarrrr you sound stupid and retardedd

7 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by kharyhordhe(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
The wedding of Peter and Paul Okoye's sister, Mary Joy Okoye to Nollywood actor, Emma Emordi has crashed. They got married in 2014 and the marriage produced a son.

Instablog9ja shared a screenshot of what P'square's sister said that reveals that her marriage is over.

Reacting to a Facebook post which asked users "what their ex was good at":

Mary Okoye accused her estranged husband of cheating, stealing and infecting her with STDs.

"Sleeping around and stealing, so hes good for nothing and useless to his family and the world".

"My dear, don't take it personal ok... It is I of experience. Wait until you get married to a man who will infect you with STDs, steal all you ever worked for. You catch him in bed with another woman. And then he will tell you he gained nothing from the marriage even after giving him a son, then you will know where I'm coming from. I pray you never meet such".
Mary Okoye said.

Meanwhile, actor Emma Onyinyechukwu Emordi took to his Instagram page to subtly react to his estranged wife's allegations:

"The man or woman you choose to be your partner affects everything in your life: your mental health, your peace of mind, the love inside of you, your happiness, how you get through tragedies, your success, how your children will be raised, and so much more.. choose very wisely... Soon a story will be told to the glory of God almighty... happy weekend my people..."
click on my signature no storie
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Ladycewhy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
PatrioticNaija:
This dude looks way too innocent for all these allegations ooo
Have you had that friend that will do something and someone else will get punished for it because they look too innocent for it? well like they say "never judge a book by the cover".

I am not saying she is right or not but basing his character on how he looks is steroetyping as this can be the reverse in the case of an ugly person .

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by GedalyaIvar: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:
grin
[/s]
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by WinkWrld: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dont we all need prayers in the so called marriage. Two differeny brought up adults coming together to live forever. Its just God.

8 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Sometimes when i hear stories about marriage like this ehnnn. Crashing up and down

I just want to remain a real niggarrr( no love, no commitment, Just bang the pussy and move on to the next)
No love, no commitment

We don't give f when STD come knocking

2 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by sanemind2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Boyooosa(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trying so hard to justify her foolish decision...
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by omlueh(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
You are a very Bad niggarrrrrrr. 6 bottles of Odeku with 2 plates of nkwobi ganished with 1 plate of isi-ewu all for you my real niggarrrrrrr.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

No love, no commitment

1 Like

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by Kobicove(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
The marriage didn't even last up to 10 years!
Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by obontami: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
That bittch ugly as fucck. I bet that nigga went broke that's why the hoe wanna leave him.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol He want to marry a celebrity sister thinking all will be well with money...... who no work no go chop

8 Likes

Re: Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
The man never loved her and she knows it, he married cos she’s was a sister to psquare and wanted to benefit or gain from that. That’s why he can complain/say he gained nothing from the marriage even after a son.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.