Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (138999 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by troy20(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2020
majamajic:
go to the next pics , write ' can't wait for u to be back

Don't worry work plenty for Lagos
Yeah and go to her third pic and say I love you boss. Be a man and Don't shy away from expressing yourself bro. She just might...you know
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by sorepco(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2020
Don't send any letter. Keep ur apologies till she takes it up.
Some1 day has not said anything to u with regards to ur comment n u u want to apologise? Day tells her u had an ulterior motive!

mikezuruki:

What do you mean by taking it up?

that She took offence? Well, it seems she has never liked you.

Send your apologies to her inbox. That you didn't mean it the wrong way
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by smokeyupu(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Depends on how she took it.
She might like or hate the compliment and wants to know exactly what's on your mind.
You might be shocked to know that most of these women hardly ever get "nice" compliments about their looks so she's shell shocked right now.....
Be very careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Ukoawoden(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to focus on your job you went about complementing her pics maybe you think she's one of those bosses that sleep with their employees.....Well you're in for a hot one hope you don't get fired when she comes back
What sort of bullsh*t comment is this??

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2020
chukxy44:
Sir, please how you take know the house girl of your oga for office?
lol abi...op should come and tell us his relationship with his Madam's maid
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2020
CrazyMan:

Relax, she didn't confront you that means she isn't angry with what you said. If she found what you said irrating she would have responded directly to you and not involved a third party (her house help)

When she comes back, greet her normally and continue with your job, it's most likely that she'll let it slide or informally ask you what you meant by that statement. If the later is the case, simply tell her that you were appreciating God's creative art work in her and nothing more... believe me, women love being appreciated regardless of how unapproachable or mean they might look. That reply alone would make her giggle and give a fake hiss and ask you to return back to your job. But deep down she will be the happiest person that day.

There's nothing to worry about. No female boss would sack her staff for complimenting her looks.

But next time learn to mind your business...it reduces problems and unnecessary anxeity.
well said

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to focus on your job you went about complementing her pics maybe you think she's one of those bosses that sleep with their employees.....Well you're in for a hot one hope you don't get fired when she comes back
what are you saying is that a mistake or the boss want him ganself
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Daddy46: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2020
agemmy113:
I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She haven't confront me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she come back..
guy nothing is going to happen I bet you am talking from experience guy just chill you will thank me later because am once in your shoes,what did you expect her to say she is your boss,she wants to know your level of confidence just chill,it will look stupid to her sorry to say people ask why you are being punished calm down
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Daddy46: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2020
CrazyMan:

Relax, she didn't confront you that means she isn't angry with what you said. If she found what you said irrating she would have responded directly to you and not involved a third party (her house help)

When she comes back, greet her normally and continue with your job, it's most likely that she'll let it slide or informally ask you what you meant by that statement. If the later is the case, simply tell her that you were appreciating God's creative art work in her and nothing more... believe me, women love being appreciated regardless of how unapproachable or mean they might look. That reply alone would make her giggle and give a fake hiss and ask you to return back to your job. But deep down she will be the happiest person that day.

There's nothing to worry about. No female boss would sack her staff for complimenting her looks.

But next time learn to mind your business...it reduces problems and unnecessary anxeity.
an average woman in a day fights within her self without anybody telling her she is cute or lovely that is it,there is nothing more to it she is trying to know the level of your confidence and boldness just chill

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Emmyk(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2020
beautycrush24:

They're not your bosses undecided

Ikr. grin
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by makavelidon(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2020
So unprofessional on your part. In the Army she would have charged you for insubordination. In subordinate language.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Chibest2000(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2020
majamajic:

Lol... You can equally advice the guy to go hug a transformer na grin
majamajic:

Lol... You can equally advice the guy to go hug a transformer na
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2020
She won't kill you, just apologise and move on then next time dont ever comment on her picture.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by bestxperience: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Simple and Short.
Buy a gift item, find out what she likes.
Present it to her on her arrival. Add a little note like.

Ma, my spirit tells me you may be angry with me over my comment on your pic, I didnt mean to flatter you.
I am sorry if I have offended you. I will never repeat it again.
Thanks and God bless.

Unless she is a devil, she will retrace fast
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by yinbus(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2020
agemmy113:
She haven't confront me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she come back..
Hope you are not having personal issue(s) with the housegirl and she want to get back at you. Always focus on ur official duties.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2020
What's wrong with superiors and their "God-mentality"? Female superiors especially.

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by holluphemydavid(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Mind ur own business is a good business to venture into
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by FireKing: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2020
Wait ooo...do you go to ur madam's house always? Where did you see her house help? How did u see d house girl wen she com dey tell u wetin madam talk or abi d house help na ur babe? I greet you sharp guy
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by iamclime(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
And tell me, what's wrong with giving a lil compliment on someone's photographs, African mentality, the boss is insane and you talking about sleeping is equally or even more insane.

If he gets sacked, I'll employ him with a double pay, to hell with you and the so called boss.

EVIL PEOPLE!!!
Op, please take note of this promise. This is no audio job promise. You now have a fall back plan in case your boss gets cute and shows you the door!
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by femilicous: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Mehn..stop being unreasonable, what he did was ok, no sultry pleasantries.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by xpmode(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2020
agemmy113:

Instead of you to start preparing your speech, you are here asking us questions as if we know your madam as you do...

My friend go and start preparing grammathunderasious speech, she will let go by time you are done.

Well, your boss might have been reading some weird stuff lately but I won't go into detail
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Codyt(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Sick and demented
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by dljbd1(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2020
agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

But to my surprise she is taking it up.
Pls what should I do?

Edited: I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.
ALWAYS MIND YOUR BUSINESS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR BOSS NA WOMAN!
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Iddossam:
she's angry because you not educated enough to know that is "Worth""" not what....
lol grin
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by petuniaevents(f): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2020
This one house girl is telling you what madam said what exactly is your job description? You better apologise to her and learn to mind your business next time. Madam should also block some people from viewing her status since she's not comfortable with them seeing and commenting.

We plan weddings. Cater for your Events. Rent decoration and party materials like party chairs/canopies/marquees/table clothes/mist fans /green carpet rugs call/whatsapp 07065574265
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Heloct:

Ah. Nawa. So you are basically saying I lack etiquettes all because I replied 'morning'. Maybe you should teach me. Nonsense.

Now that you've proved your point, I'm sure you are glad.
my friend learn to accept mistakes and take correction.
Stop being incorrigible.
You seem to me like you're a lady with one huge ego more bigger than you.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by francium001: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Just tender your apology to her through that same medium(whatsapp)

That type of compliment is better said one on one
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by IdJack(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
OP there is nothing wrong in it.
But next time learn to mind your business.

agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

Pls what should I do?

She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Bryan88(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

BRO CHILL 1ST TILL SHE COMES BACK...U NEVER CAN TELL, THINGS MIGHT TURN OUT WELL FOR YOU FOR HER TO BE THINKING NEGATIVELY...U KNW WHAT I MEAN... grin
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by martinlooter(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
She only means that when she arrives, you will go with her to her bedroom, get the both of you undressed, then you will properly explain to her what you mean by that comment.
agemmy113:
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by ityP(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
moshino:

You obviously have not worked in a proper corporate organization.
You should never ever ever make comments/compliments about how your Boss looks, it's unprofessional and inappropriate within a corporate setting. You can only complement your boss or colleagues for that matter, on their performance, leadership or other areas pertaining to official duties.

Lmao. Any corporate organization in which complimenting bosses is looked on as a crime doesn't deserve that title. I say again, there is nothing unprofessional and inappropriate about complimenting your boss, "once in a while" and doing so appropriately; using the right choice of words. Naija needs to improve abeg

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Obdk: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

Is her room upstairs?

Maybe she want to take it up to the other roomu

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / About Sap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.