Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up - Career (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (138994 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Westernlove: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Heloct:

Ah. Nawa. So you are basically saying I lack etiquettes all because I replied 'morning'. Maybe you should teach me. Nonsense.

Now that you've proved your point, I'm sure you are glad.

Nigerian ugly ladies and nonsense, Take corrections, They are correcting you, You are still spewing rubbish and gibberish. Fine, you no fine sef. It's not you peoples fault. I only blame the lowlifes niggurs who are patronizing you foools.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Westernlove: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
you see what I just said?
You're just like the said lady.
Whenever someone greets you good morning, your reply should be "good morning to you too" and not just "morning"
Doesn't mean anything. Replying Good morning to u too shows you're replying and reciprocating back the good wish to the encoder (sender).
Or when u were in school u only acquired academic knowledge without etiquettes

You have time wasting your attention on these faulty brain people. Very arrogant broke, ugly and stupid beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Heloct(f): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Westernlove:

Nigerian ugly ladies and nonsense, Take corrections, They are correcting you, You are still spewing rubbish and gibberish. Fine, you no fine sef. It's not you peoples fault. I only blame the lowlifes niggurs who are patronizing you foools.

OK
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Amalekki:
Pls sue Nairaland if you get fired. This place is responsible for you not understanding the virtue of minding your own business.
This comment deserves to be framed and mounted on a wall!!
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by naturefellow(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fraih:
My self and my boss, why should we be seeing our whatsapp status updates in the first place?
?
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by drimzsmoke(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by topmost1102(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
for real!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that's good na
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by geneagenius: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
govomotors:
You need not worry yourself, you only head from the house girl why can't wait to hear from the horses mouth. Even the Holy Book said we should appreciate good thing. You only commented because your were pride that your madam was looking good.

hehehe. u and d op are one. you were pride ko, humility ni..
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by CrazyMan(m): 4:34am On Feb 18, 2020
agemmy113:
I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She haven't confront me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she come back..
I believe she's back by now...oya come and tell us the latest?
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Azurevermillion: 12:53pm On May 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to focus on your job you went about complementing her pics maybe you think she's one of those bosses that sleep with their employees.....Well you're in for a hot one hope you don't get fired when she comes back
What a low mentality
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2020
yinbus:

Hope you are not having personal issue(s) with the housegirl and she want to get back at you. Always focus on ur official duties.
pls Mr mustapha olayinka my former account lapaitinho was hacked last week and I just created this one this week pls my account and name has been use to dupe you. Let's together fish out this scammer that has spoilt my name. All my Facebook guy has been messaging me since morning. Pls message me on 08137413390. Cos am scared now . Cos that is my bank account
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Stanchem029: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Lapaitino:
pls Mr mustapha olayinka my former account lapaitinho was hacked last week and I just created this one this week pls my account and name has been use to dupe you. Let's together fish out this scammer that has spoilt my name. All my Facebook guy has been messaging me since morning. Pls message me on 08137413390. Cos am scared now . Cos that is my bank account
Good day
You mean they hacked your naira land and bank account at the same time?
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stanchem029:

Good day
You mean they hacked your naira land and bank account at the same time?
not sure yet.. I want the guy to explain what transpired... Cos the guy that was scammed has my bank account details
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lapaitino:
not sure yet.. I want the guy to explain what transpired... Cos the guy that was scammed has my bank account details
and me didn't receive any money in my account
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Stanchem029: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lapaitino:
Who gave him your bank details if I may ask?
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stanchem029:

Who gave him your bank details if I may ask?
have been chatting with the guy that was scammed on Facebook and he said me the chat of him and the scammer. Funny enough the scammer lure him to send money to his wife account. Yunus suliyat Ajike.. that is where he sent the 52k too.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by LiquidMerc: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lapaitino:
thief
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
LiquidMerc:
thief
you just looking the story from one angle. The guy that was scammed should send the àccount details he send the money too. And there chat together
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by LiquidMerc: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lapaitino:
you just looking the story from one angle. The guy that was scammed should send the àccount details he send the money too. And there chat together
no be your account them send money to?
Then return the money, you they talk say you no even receive alert for the account ... Ole
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
LiquidMerc:
no be your account them send money to?
Then return the money, you they talk say you no even receive alert for the account ... Ole
he didn't send me the money. He sent it to Yunus suliyat Ajike. Pls don't judge what you don't know about
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by LiquidMerc: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lapaitino:
he didn't send me the money. He sent it to Yunus suliyat Ajike. Pls don't judge what you don't know about
lol but you said your friend and family are calling you and asking how come you scammed some one
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
LiquidMerc:
lol but you said your friend and family are calling you and asking how come you scammed some one
he went to my Facebook page and claim I scam him. I ask him to upload the chat with the scammer. Do underground check up on the phone nos the scammer chat him with
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by LiquidMerc: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lapaitino:
he went to my Facebook page and claim I scam him. I ask him to upload the chat with the scammer. Do underground check up on the phone nos the scammer chat him with
oga refund his... Money
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Lapaitino: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
LiquidMerc:
oga refund his... Money
I didn't collect any money. Let him upload the account he sent money too and the person number he has be chatting with . He has over defame my character on all my social media handle. I kept asking him to call me on my number or chat me he refused. And you kept judging wrongly. Am even ready to meet him one on one to clear my name
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Jemmycool(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Don't worry i think she haven't confront u by herself yet. When she did tel her dat u are sorry dat u didnt mean to disrespect her. Den everything wil be fyn but next time you mind ur business.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Waltiro(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Na man u be. Nothing dey sup.

But bros, your boss gather (fine)?

If yes, no worries… but if no, there's problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / About Sap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.