Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (138897 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by jago2016(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
I think she likes you
agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

But to my surprise she is taking it up.
Pls what should I do?

Edited: I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by limitless777(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
CrazyMan:

Relax, she didn't confront you that means she isn't angry with what you said. If she found what you said irrating she would have responded directly to you and not involved a third party (her house help)

When she comes back, greet her normally and continue with your job, it's most likely that she'll let it slide or informally ask you what you meant by that statement. If the later is the case, simply tell her that you were appreciating God's creative art work in her and nothing more... believe me, women love being appreciated regardless of how unapproachable or mean they might look. That reply alone would make her giggle and give a fake hiss and ask you to return back to your job. But deep down she will be the happiest person that day.

There's nothing to worry about. No female boss would sack her staff for complimenting her looks.

But next time learn to mind your business...it reduces problems and unnecessary anxeity.

WHAT a WISDOM-filled analysis and objective words from a "CrazyMan".

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by ojaysam25(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
maybe she was not expecting someone like you to comment on her pics,she saw it as an insult on her personality.....
next time just mind your business....

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by WINDSOW(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

Pls what should I do?

She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.
Let me ask yo these ?s
1. What is the closeness between u & ur boss?
2. Do u crack jokes with each other sometimes (Like normal office jokes)?
3. Have made a compliment of her before in the office?

If your response is yes, then she can't do u a thing otherwise ... If she asked u with a stern look what u meant by your compliment, tell her with an innocent look that "I meant the picture was well taken Ma",
Above all, BE BOLD!
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by tammie24: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
babadee1:

You should never make references to your boss' looks unless you already know you have that kind of relationship with them. Doing so can be hazardous to your career as this young fellow is about to find out.
aswear
Me sef shock
As in... Your female boss fa
But the harm has been done

Way forward
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Scetrocom: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=mikezuruki post=85880745]

What do you mean by taking it up?

She took offence? Well, it seems she has never liked you.

Send your apologies to her inbox. That you didn't mean it the wrong way [/quot

I think ît is too early to do that. Let her confront you first, then you apologize with all seriousness that you didn't mean it the wrong way. Punctuate every statement with "Ma" and show courtesy.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Antara0503(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
yarimo:
Op you need to explain more, where is she taking it ?
mò foor o.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by BadBradley: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

If the relationship with your boss is what it is supposed to be; formal, then you have no business commenting on her social life or social media activities.

You're the new generation of Nigeria's illiterates and ignoramus who don't know their places or their position.

Mumu! I hope she fries your dumb, stupid ass .
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Antara0503(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Adam00:
what do you want us to do now?
i tire
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Ladyvin(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
then he will have to explain how he got to know she was upset by his comment, meaning he will also implicate the house girl that told him.
I guess you are right
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by OnPointMan(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
dayleke:
Se ko si?

Your compliment don go to her head niyen o.

But why and how come you are getting to know what she said through the housegirl?

Are you the houseboy?

Because if na office you dey work, why thru d housegirl?

He failed to mention he is the gatemate cheesy
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Monday60655(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
You said she told her house girl right. What are you doing with her house girl that have become your informant? You never tell us the main story.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
You don get her be that.... Secure ur space tight, no fall hand o if u knw
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Ochinawata01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bro no worry if she fires you work plenty for lag

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Smartfix: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
CrazyMan:

Relax, she didn't confront you that means she isn't angry with what you said. If she found what you said irrating she would have responded directly to you and not involved a third party (her house help)

When she comes back, greet her normally and continue with your job, it's most likely that she'll let it slide or informally ask you what you meant by that statement. If the later is the case, simply tell her that you were appreciating God's creative art work in her and nothing more... believe me, women love being appreciated regardless of how unapproachable or mean they might look. That reply alone would make her giggle and give a fake hiss and ask you to return back to your job. But deep down she will be the happiest person that day.

There's nothing to worry about. No female boss would sack her staff for complimenting her looks.

But next time learn to mind your business...it reduces problems and unnecessary anxeity.
Most sensible response from crazyman? What an irony! On a more serious note, you nailed it with this comment and no one could have said it better. Thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by tenry(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
A friend was dismissed back in school for allegedly looking at the VC's wife lustfully.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by goslowgoslow(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to focus on your job you went about complementing her pics maybe you think she's one of those bosses that sleep with their employees.....Well you're in for a hot one hope you don't get fired when she comes back
You are a piece of thrash.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

Don't take it too seriously, every woman loves being complimented... When she comes back, be bold enough to tell her there's no crime in saying the truth. When you reaffirm to her that the picture is a very beautiful one, with boldness, she will even like you more.... Forget all that madam she's forming. She probably likes it.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by WINDSOW(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
shogsman:
Vice versa my boss almost fired me for always viewing her WhatsApp status without commenting,she said I'm treating her like just any other person in my contact,now It's my job to tell her how hot she is when she post picture. The nonsense we men experience at work.
Oga na lie! Fire u qua? Fear God o
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by WINDSOW(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
shogsman:
Vice versa my boss almost fired me for always viewing her WhatsApp status without commenting,she said I'm treating her like just any other person in my contact,now It's my job to tell her how hot she is when she post picture. The nonsense we men experience at work.
Oga na lie! Fire u kwa? Fear God o
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by anthonyug: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Still wondering how you get her househelp contacts. She told her househelp and she told you. There is alot you are not telling us.

Just passing Sha, carry your cross ➕ after all did you ask us before commenting on her looks.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by deolumike(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
There's a lot of peace in simply unlooking and staying focused on your own business. I pray you get out of this easy and learn

Below, click and view my newly cleared Toyota Tacoma
Clean, strong and most importantly, Affordable.

https://www.nairaland.com/5501624/neatly-used-tokunbo-toyota-takoma
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by eyizlive(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
yarimo:
Op you need to explain more, where is she taking it ?

My guy say, where is she taking it?
Ngbor OP? Where gangan is [/b]taking it faa[b]
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by WINDSOW(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

Are u one of her domestic staff? Whats the nature of your job? Talk so that we all can help u ASAP.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by ebuclassic18(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
You don't need to be close to ur boss mind ur business
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Tunagee(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
U dey do eye service. That is the way staffs do in corporate organisations; eye service, so that they can be given promotion.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by youngalex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
When she is expecting comments from Elumelu and Dangote you riff Raff is commenting ����my dear women are level conscious the earlier you realize that the better for you

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Well, congratulations to u my friend. U have find urself a lover. Imagine ur boss being ur bed mate at the same time. Enjoyment awaits u my brother. Congratulations ones again.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by AshipaEk0: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

How come you are such terms with the housegirl to be having such conversation?

It's obvious you don't used to face your work, uche onise.

You will end up in magdonas at this rate
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Youngkingjaey(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
shogsman:
Lol
And it's your job to service her engine

Haaaa

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by itoski(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
CrazyMan:

Wisdom wan finish you!

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Nehyooh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

Must you comment on her WhatsApp status ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / About Sap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.