Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (138997 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Kirinwa: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
mikezuruki:

What do you mean by taking it up?

She took offence? Well, it seems she has never liked you.

Send your apologies to her inbox. That you didn't mean it the wrong way

She hasn't communicated it to him yet. Op na aproko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
mikezuruki:

Guy, no be everyone you meet on nairaland get sense. You Don see one!
Why will she get sense when she is just a kid who can only insult her elders online.

For the woman to take offense, she has something else in mind and that means she is most likely looking for attention from the dude. No clean minded woman takes such offense.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by liverpool72(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She haven't confront me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she come back..
OP u be gateman for the woman ??
why u de fear sack like that
sacking someone at will cannot happen in a more corporate environment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Longman180(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
TallPck1:
If that's all you have done by complimenting her photos, I don't think you need to panic.

You need to be brave and be a man. When she comes back and call you for questioning simply tell her you were just admiring God's creation like a user already said up there. You don't need to panic bro and I don't think there is cause for alarm.

I bet she might be into you and looking for a way to get you closer. Alot of boss are like that. Don't be scared! I respect don't be scared !!! Be brave.
she might even like the complement she, might be pretending so be bold and tell her you want to screw her when she comes back.even if you are sacked you will the rising why you have been sacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by KosiGee(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
mikezuruki:

What do you mean by taking it up?

She took offence? Well, it seems she has never liked you.

Send your apologies to her inbox. That you didn't mean it the wrong way

Bad advice...

If he sent an apology, the boss would want to know how he knew that she was not happy, then she’ll remember that she probably only told her house girl...then she would like to know how this ‘busy body’ employee got the info from her house girl...

...then house girl would have to explain her part...

Maybe the op has been eyeing both housegirl and her madam.

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by SURElee(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Next time keep your compliments to yourself. Some females bosses are just something else afterall a female interviewer tongue lashed a male who she interviewed for complimenting her perfume.

For females I say, keep compliments to yourself especially those in high rank, some of them dey kolo for head, they are driven and powered by their ranking.

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by YungMillionaire: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gforce2015:
Women are wired differently. Probably because they don't usually pour water on their head often is the reason why some behave irrationally....
Don't let the beautiful look of a woman deceive you, like Mary in the Bible, so many of them have at least 10 demons residing within them....
Fear women!

Fear women. Even Jesus was conceived from adultery. Holy Spirit was sampling Joseph's wife on the side.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by foleskay(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol. If you had done that in US you would have been sacked immediately. You should understand what work ethics entails. Such comment means you're lusting towards your boss and being an opposite sex for that matter. You goofed.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Kirinwa: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She haven't confront me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she come back..

Let her come back then. Meanwhile keep putting your best at work. Hopefully your efforts will make her reconsider your stay.

If she asks you; simply tell her it was a compliment. You meant no disrespect.

Are you crushing on her?
Tell us oh, let's change format. Is she single?

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by inspector1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
r=agemmy113I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.

MY 2CENT START SEARCHINGING FOR ANOTHRR JOB,, SHE WONT SACK U WEN SHE FINALLY GET BACK. BUT SHE WILL MAKE OFFICE/LIVE A HELL 4 U.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by SeaQ(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Is she married? So I will know what to say.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by greggng: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

But to my surprise she is taking it up.
Pls what should I do?

Edited: I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.

Don't be afraid nothing will happen....worst case you will end up in her bed...She actually like it ....she just wanna be sure u meant it

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Holorunfemmy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pleasantly and enjoyly aand every ly's.. grin
Mightyhaiz:
Taking it up how? Angrily or pleasantly
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by victorazyvictor(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

Pls what should I do?

She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.

grin she is blushing grin

She wan know ur mind.
Tell her again Ma ur hot.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Geesaintagape: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Learn how to relate.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by seangy4konji: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
You wan deh chop wet in old men deh chop abi

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Realfrankie(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

She want you to shine her Congo
Nothing more
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Igetmyown247: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
mind your business next time
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Btruth: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't be afraid. She like your comment. Only a sadist will not be happy when you appreciate them.
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by multiple4u: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol. Nigerians self. When will black people learn how to be civilized. Here in the U.S, HRs and supervisors share pictures on Facebook and we all compliment them. Etc. Why would this be a problem. Unless you said something out of the ordinary. Which happens here too. People have sent some of their nude pictures mistakenly to their boss.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by BreconHills(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
tammie24:
Say you only complimented her looks you didn't mean any disrespect

Wrong.

She doesnt want him to comment on her looks at all. Women do very high level deductive reasoning. Not all of it is logical but it makes sense to them. Telling her that this is a nice look makes her think "so how was I looking before?"

Always safer to say lovely pictures ( which includes scenery, setting etc but not a direct reference to looks)

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by lifestyle1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
YungMillionaire:

In which American company is that allowed? I have been working in America for more than 10 years. Any boss that dates subordinate is looking for trouble. I am sure you have never cross the border.

Search for this on nairaland .. It happened in USA

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Tchange1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kallmerb:
You go use this one learn to always Look away

Nice summary
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by peacefulhome(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Now see what you have use your own hand to cause. Come to think of it, how are we sure this your story is true?
Last week it was someone touching his boss housemaid on the shoulder, now your own version also came with boss and maid.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by YungMillionaire: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
lifestyle1:

Search for this on nairaland .. It happened in USA

You are giving example to boosters my point. Tell me what happened to the judge?
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by bmdmixer: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to focus on your job you went about complementing her pics maybe you think she's one of those bosses that sleep with their employees.....Well you're in for a hot one hope you don't get fired when she comes back
u and that boss are very low in thinking and should remain in d village of jehovah witness
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by hush15: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

Before I answer, what's her age range
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by nedekid: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
tammie24:
Say you only complimented her looks you didn't mean any disrespect
Ha. You want him to add frypan to fire shocked
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by bmdmixer: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
multiple4u:
Lol. Nigerians self. When will black people learn how to be civilized. Here in the U.S, HRs and supervisors share pictures on Facebook and we all compliment them. Etc. Why would this be a problem. Unless you said something out of the ordinary. Which happens here too. People have sent some of their nude pictures mistakenly to their boss.
we too local thats just simple
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Ay04z(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
She told her house girl.. Something is fishy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / About Sap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.