Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (111857 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
midnighter:

....And now he's reverting to misogyny because he's so frustrated that he cant force me to accept his weak hypotheses. How boring cheesy

Anyway I know now not to answer your mention next time. Anybody who doesnt agree with you has a hormone problem, noted! And this is what makes you a good judge of "detectives" right? Pathetic

Seriously, bye!

Yeah, claims of misogyny is the usual refrain of angry women who crash and burn.

Bye, Felicia.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by DEROX: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
From the yeast side

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
They should drag him to a 7story building and throw him down undecided

If only I am a president or IGP, that I will do.
This type of sentence is better than hate speech disturbing buhari
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
may God punish whosoever posted this confusing news here
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by sharone21(f): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Atulu... Confused idiot.... Buffon

Na lie?
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by onpoint69(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
dominique:
How did they reach the conclusion that he was the one that pushed her off now? She could have jumped for all we know

really? I think it is easier to drink sniper
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Sirnose(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
muykem:
This is Biafra please.
sorry mahn, I don't belong to the tribalitic group...
I have written what I have written...
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
building regulations say any building taller than a 4 storrey should have a lift, but our brothers from the east build skyscrappers without lift, I dont think thetes sumo in that yard, it can be stresdful for a person to climb a 5 storey building several times a day without lift.

mhsrip, dem ogwo ego pips sef.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by midnighter(f): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Correct! I hope they solve d case

Me too!
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
What if she jumped? Pregnant women sometimes battle with prenatal psychosis/depression.

He said they had an argument before he left home. When he got back he did not see her that is why he began to ask people if they saw her.

If he really killed her, he suppose don reach Ghana by now. Not stick around and be looking for her.

So this headline is rubbish.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Kyari79(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Olori buruku , Iya nio gbeyin re .

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by MXrap: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
quentin06:
building regulations say any building taller than a 4 storrey should have a lift, but our brothers from the east build skyscrappers without lift, I dont think thetes sumo in that yard, it can be stresdful for a person to climb a 5 storey building several times a day without lift.mhsrip, dem ogwo ego pips sef.
[/s]

See this frustrated angry clown spewing rubbish from his red mud rusted roof house in oshogbo
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by gahdfrey(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2020
What a way to exit sad
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by sharone21(f): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=AmuDimpka post=85888948]idiot... Do you know if that man is an Ika man...? Those confused lazy buffon[/quote.

Who is an Igbo man CHECKLIST:

We are NOT:
1)Desperate eg An Igbo man will say if I can just drive this Lexus today and die tomorrow, no problem.....That, you CAN NEVER hear from us.

2)We DON'T worship money.

3)We don't put business first before SCHOOL.

4)We ARE NOT 'raw' and stupidly disrespectful.

5) We CANNOT kill our parents the way you can use yours to do pepper soup.

6) We have different outlook on life.....We ARE NOT hard hearted or always crime prone.

7)We DON'T believe in Biafra OR call our BELOVED country the zoo.

coolEven when you guys try to label Delta state as a morally corrupt state, we still DO NOT have the BABY FACTORY tag to our name.....I wonder if a baby factory region is less morally corrupt?

9) You guys claim NRI with Kogi state and ISREALITES with Israel, TOTALLY CONFUSED lots....We know where our blood flows from.....B-E-N-I-N.

*Haven't you guys, even those who lived with us, NOTICED that behaviourally we ARE different??
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2020
ogene144:

they won't they prefer a guy that beat them to a caring husband like what my wife told me that she prefer the guy that do beat her to me...
hello sir. im in lagos ryt now at ojodu berger
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ogene144(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2020
Ironman15:
hello sir. im in lagos ryt now at ojodu berger
What cn I do for u
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
ogene144:

What cn I do for u

you really made me pass through hell yesternight, you kept me waiting at the park where i was beaten up by the touts and they also went away with my clothes

thanks for making me suffer.. i thought you said you want to help not knowing you are decieving me
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ogene144(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ironman15:

you really made me pass through hell yesternight, you kept me waiting at the park where i was beaten up by the touts and they also went away with my clothes

thanks for making me suffer.. i thought you said you want to help not knowing you are decieving me
U called me around 10:00pm do u knw my schedule and the last time u called me u said u are at Oshodi and I waited for u that day,but didnt see ur calls so where am I wrong.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
ogene144:

U called me around 10:00pm do u knw my schedule and the last time u called me u said u are at Oshodi and I waited for u that day,but didnt see ur calls so where am I wrong.

i told you i'm at kola bus stop and you told me you're at oshodi inside traffic i shld wait for you

after waiting 2hrs i called severally you did not pick i even sent a text

it's no problem i learnt my lesson the hard way
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ogene144(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ironman15:

i told you i'm at kola bus stop and you told me you're at oshodi inside traffic i shld wait for you

after waiting 2hrs i called severally you did not pick i even sent a text

it's no problem i learnt my lesson the hard way
Bro,cool down how ur side..
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2020
ogene144:

Bro,cool down how ur side..

not cool i'm staying at a site in ikeja........ i haven't find any work yet
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ogene144(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Ironman15:

not cool i'm staying at a site in ikeja........ i haven't find any work yet
Alright come over to Kola bus stop tomorrow by 5pm let me give u someone number at Mushin...
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
ogene144:

Alright come over to Kola bus stop tomorrow by 5pm let me give u someone number at Mushin...

sorry i won't want to come because i don't have transport fare and i wouldn't want what happened before to repeat itself
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ogene144(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ironman15:

sorry i won't want to come because i don't have transport fare and i wouldn't want what happened before to repeat itself
Ok No problem,it seems u didnt need the job again....
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
ogene144:

Ok No problem,it seems u didnt need the job again....

i can't just come again, thanks
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ogene144(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Ironman15:

i can't just come again, thanks
pls share me ur number again
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
ogene144:

pls share me ur number again

i told you i don't have phone... i can only call yiu if you tell me to

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.