Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (111904 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Amotekun777:
grin
What's funny in this post undecided
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
They should drag him to a 7story building and throw him down undecided

Violence only begat violence cry cry RIP to the dead
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by MrCork: 4:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Naijacardcom:
Boyfriend throw his girlfriend from 5 story building in Onitsha, anambra state

Yesterday evening 16/1/2020 at obosi street Onitsha South local government in anambra state.
Corpse of a young lady was found in a building, the girl was identified as a young lady living at the 5th floor of the next yard of the building.

According to eye witness, the young lady living alone with her boyfriend in a 3 bedroom flat, it was around 7pm the boyfriend came down from the 5th story building asking his neighbors if they help him to see his wife, they said no. Few minutes after he asked his neighbors, some girls raised alarm of a dead body in the next compound, some of the neighbors went there to check the corpse, they identify the corpse is their neighbor wife, but no one told the boyfriend is his girlfriend, instead, they ask him to go and check himself, but the guy refuse to check if is his girlfriend or not.

The lady's corpse was there for over 2 hours, when the landlord of the next building call the police to inform them about the incident. Before the arrival of the police officers, the boyfriend neighbors called the boyfriend aside to ask him what happened between him and his girlfriend, he said they only argue about what she wrote in his account book in shop, and he is back home to settle their differences, he said the girl have prepared his dinner but he see that is girlfriend disappear, that is why his looking for her.

Here is the video

https://instagram.com/stories/ninoh222/2223520075835775467?igshid=t0vgrb6zjh7l

is she lightskin? angry
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by AtovicGerald19(m): 4:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Exactly!!that was what I was thinking because if you read the thread you will understand why the guy was still around.Some girls or ladies are too emotional.They can't really stand an argument with their partners,investigation should be carried out.My take though.
Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Nobody will actually know what transpired, because the guy suppose don escape since if he really push her

Not true.
Guilt is a bad spirit
It renders a person useless and weak
He couldn't run becos people were aware and watching as he raised alarm
He is trying to form innocent
And thinking the best way out
Notice he refused to see the corpse
That's guilt killing him slowly

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 4:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Amotekun777: 5:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Nature8:

What's funny in this post undecided

My apologies... I was only trying to book space. My bad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nature8(m): 5:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Amotekun777:

My apologies... I was only trying to book space. My bad. undecided
No P bro, I gat you
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 18, 2020
hammerF:

TAAAA... I AM TALKING ABOUT POSSESSIVENESS GENERALLY.

I DONT LIKE IT.
OH OK. I doubt anyone does
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Engineer036: 5:18am On Jan 18, 2020
uote author=Goldencheese post=85881365]Why waste somebody's daughter this way. Why not send her away quietly than killing her? [/quote] The guy is wicked.He must the music.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by DerickCO(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2020
oyedav:
oluwa wetin Dey transpire?

Oro ile aye yi kofe yemimo o.
I don't know what this means but I just liked your post. Any way, God help us all in this country.

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:37am On Jan 18, 2020
God may have regreted ever creating a black person, the heart of black people is desperately wicked
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by DSoj(m): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2020
Why are people so evil?
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Joecrane(f): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2020
How sure can we be that this guy actually did it. It's possible she could have committed suicide. Just my opinion though.

Naijacardcom:
Boyfriend throw his girlfriend from 5 story building in Onitsha, anambra state

Yesterday evening 16/1/2020 at obosi street Onitsha South local government in anambra state.
Corpse of a young lady was found in a building, the girl was identified as a young lady living at the 5th floor of the next yard of the building.

According to eye witness, the young lady living alone with her boyfriend in a 3 bedroom flat, it was around 7pm the boyfriend came down from the 5th story building asking his neighbors if they help him to see his wife, they said no. Few minutes after he asked his neighbors, some girls raised alarm of a dead body in the next compound, some of the neighbors went there to check the corpse, they identify the corpse is their neighbor wife, but no one told the boyfriend is his girlfriend, instead, they ask him to go and check himself, but the guy refuse to check if is his girlfriend or not.

The lady's corpse was there for over 2 hours, when the landlord of the next building call the police to inform them about the incident. Before the arrival of the police officers, the boyfriend neighbors called the boyfriend aside to ask him what happened between him and his girlfriend, he said they only argue about what she wrote in his account book in shop, and he is back home to settle their differences, he said the girl have prepared his dinner but he see that is girlfriend disappear, that is why his looking for her.

Here is the video

https://instagram.com/stories/ninoh222/2223520075835775467?igshid=t0vgrb6zjh7l
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nikeruka(m): 6:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
YEAH, SIMPLE STUFF
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by jboycrb(m): 6:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Felixamos:
I wanted to write "throw the boy friend down from the 6th floor ASAP"... But then I read through and there was no part of the news that shows that the boyfriend is responsible... Such a misleading headline..

Op is drunk
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2020
But the baby correct sha
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nascence: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2020
May the truth of the matter be revealed. However, isn't it dangerous living on the fifth floor of a building whose windows have no burglar-proof?

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
him escaping will raise people's suspicion that he killed her. He what's to be bold and defend himself (if he is actually the killer)
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by sainthumble: 6:39am On Jan 18, 2020
The guy might be innocent
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Thank you. It could have been a suicide case, a murder case by a random visitor or the guy threw him down. Unfortunately, there isn't any intelligent policing yet. Hence the guy would take the cross whether or not he is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by fishbone11(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2020
squarelead:
How can you be soo heartless. Ladies be careful with whom you open your legs for, hah. Even some ladies sef be mumu sorry to say, little sweet words will turn them on. They once loved each other deeply o. It's pathetic. sad embarassed
They will never hear.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by MXrap: 6:43am On Jan 18, 2020
God save us
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your suggestion is perfect if only it can be fully established that it was actually him. Secondly bloggers can twist any stories to get views. It could have been a suicide case, a murder case by a random person or the guy threw him down. Unfortunately, intelligent investigation/policing is none existent. Hence the guy would take the cross whether or not he is guilty.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2020
Mursz:
Come on! No be small evil dey people belle o! Wetin she wan do wey reach to throw am from 5 storey. Haba!!!
maybe the girl got pregnant and refuse to abort.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Sirsuky:
never the less ladies before you marry shine your eyes well ooooo
They have been shining their eyes since 14BC. But all most could see: nice looking, tall, fat account, front role in a car. Thus looking is good, but at end it is what your mind allows you to see that matters.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2020
......but this is somebody's daughter or sister. Why?

What can a woman really do to a man to deserve this treatment. Some humans are beast.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nitah1: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Na him do am,coming down to ask neighbors is just to made people think he don't do it.

why he no gree go check dead body when he was asked to do so?

I used to think only their women are this heartless.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by vik110(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2020
It's not fair ooo bcuz she is pregnant
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2020
sharone21:
IBO man and STRONG mind+ LOVE of money....after dem go say Ika/Anioma and dem na the same people.....

They should reduce how they disgrace themselves nationally and internationally.
idiot... Do you know if that man is an Ika man...? Those confused lazy buffon
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Vic74real: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Chai, people get heart o.maybe the girl take small money from d shop to help herself.Onitsha traders no dey joke with money o.however small
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by sexyking1: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2020
They should investigate this thing very well oo, I had a girlfriend back in school, we had little quarell only for this girl to go nàked and climb on by bacony threaten to jump from 4storey. She scared the shit out of me that day and after that day I jejely broke up with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.