Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (111856 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Did she die? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by motionarena: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is Sad
But OP nawa for your English

6 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
I didn't read where he admitted throwing the lady out of the building or is my eye paining me? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
The story is incomplete undecided Rip to the poor lady.

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
They should drag him to a 7story building and throw him down undecided
No! 15th floor, he may survive sevenths floor.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
dominique:
How did they reach the conclusion that he was the one that pushed her off now? She could have jumped for all we know

As in ehn... Such a misleading headline and some people commenting didn't even read..

8 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow it has end it tears grin

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by VirtIQ: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Onitsha ,Asia Are we now in malaysia
I mean 7 storey building .My God. Hope that building wont collapse one day o. 7 stotey building and she did what. She nose dived into it without u knowing or even noticing her corpse from afar. Pls just buy 25litres of acid,abandon it for 3 days inside deep coldest freezer and bath him instantly. What sort of nonsense excuse was that.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by emmykk(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
squarelead:
How can you be soo heartless. Ladies be careful with whom you open your legs for, hah. Even some ladies sef be mumu sorry to say, little sweet words will turn them on. They once loved each other deeply o. It's pathetic. sad embarassed

This is a useless advice,the best advice should be everyone should back down from arguments. Nobody know what she must have told her man to warrant such push,although am not saying what he did is right. I have seen someone who killed some one because of N20 from in-law money sharing.

Some people have very bad communication skill that provoke and some people over react.

Everyone should be careful. Ever if he is sentence to death that does not bring her back to life.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na wa oo, people wicked o
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
The write up never suggested he pushed her, so why the hasty conclusion? Could be the lady in question jumped to commit suicide after d quarrel

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by tityboi: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Benprass(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
May we not meet a husband, wife, friends that their only mission is to destroy us in life.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
yeye boyfriend
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by ibechris(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't allow myself to be angry at home and not even against my wife that I love. Never!
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by VirtIQ: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
How can she trip and fall. Is the balcony that low.At least 5 feet high
K00da:
How can somebody trow his own pregnant girl from a building.
Incomplete story, maybe she tripped and fell. No man can be that wicked haba
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
I no jus understood wetin this op dey Yan. The English hard me to read.

4 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by koldej(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't know why we are Soo lazy to read bt so quick to judge, the headline is misleading, there is no part of the story that suggests the man is actually d one dat trow his wyf off

12 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by emmykk(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Benprass:
May we not meet a husband, wife, friends that their only mission is to destroy us in life.

Amen
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Longman180(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
dominique:
How did they reach the conclusion that he was the one that pushed her off now? She could have jumped for all we know
thanks what is proof,even the news did not say it was the guy dat pushed her down

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
OP pls go back to school. U are a goat, for giving me headache from ur murderous grammar. Foolish somebody like u angry

14 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
koldej:
I don't know why we are Soo lazy to read bt so quick to judge, the headline is misleading, there is no part of the story that suggests the man is actually d one dat trow his wyf off

I tire. People will just see caption and jump to conclusion

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol! Whoever wrote that irresponsible headline is a serious idiot!! Hope you wont mind when somebody writes the same thing about you at your sad moment

4 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by hammerF: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
THE TOPIC SAYS THE MAN THROW HER DOWN.

I READ THE STORY AND NOTHING LIKE THAT.

DID HE THROW HER DOWN, SHE FALL OR COMMIT SUICIDE?

3 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Am I only person finding this write up confusing?
RIP young madam.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
squarelead:
How can you be soo heartless. Ladies be careful with whom you open your legs for, hah. Even some ladies sef be mumu sorry to say, little sweet words will turn them on. They once loved each other deeply o. It's pathetic. sad embarassed

People are heartless I cannot try that oo

But ladies want tough guys.. If you're not too hard they say you are not a man. RIP young beautiful girl.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by BusolaDakolo: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
They should drag him to a 7story building and throw him down undecided
He should be tied first b4 being thrown down.
Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na waoh, What do people derive from anger? Instead of been angry, Laugh and smile at her... Tell her that she is the best thing that have ever happen 2 u

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) by hush15: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Naijacardcom:
Boyfriend throw his girlfriend from 5 story building in Onitsha, anambra state

Yesterday evening 16/1/2020 at obosi street Onitsha South local government in anambra state.
Corpse of a young lady was found in a building, the girl was identified as a young lady living at the 5th floor of the next yard of the building.

According to eye witness, the young lady living alone with her boyfriend in a 3 bedroom flat, it was around 7pm the boyfriend came down from the 5th story building asking his neighbors if they help him to see his wife, they said no. Few minutes after he asked his neighbors, some girls raised alarm of a dead body in the next compound, some of the neighbors went there to check the corpse, they identify the corpse is their neighbor wife, but no one told the boyfriend is his girlfriend, instead, they ask him to go and check himself, but the guy refuse to check if is his girlfriend or not.

The lady's corpse was there for over 2 hours, when the landlord of the next building call the police to inform them about the incident. Before the arrival of the police officers, the boyfriend neighbors called the boyfriend aside to ask him what happened between him and his girlfriend, he said they only argue about what she wrote in his account book in shop, and he is back home to settle their differences, he said the girl have prepared his dinner but he see that is girlfriend disappear, that is why his looking for her.

Here is the video

https://instagram.com/stories/ninoh222/2223520075835775467?igshid=t0vgrb6zjh7l

Story doesn't add but what a tragedy... cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.