Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon (1342 Views)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by Independentyouth: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
General Yakubu Gowon has said that he has no reason to be remorseful over the killings of Biafrans during the Civil War.
Pls click below for more information

http:///s26848e93200117en_ng
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by Mokason28: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by saheedbadmus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by ursullalinda(f): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
My mum told me how she lost her only uncle during Biafra war....his grandmother couldn't take it and died too....even after so many years I could still feel the pain in her voice......Gowon no try @ all

1 Like

Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by WATCHOVER(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
The key people who saved Gowon, and Nigeria in general are no more alive.

The likes of Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Anthony Enahoro who was the real game changer, Tarka etc. Are no more.
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by yarimo(m): 1:00am On Jan 18, 2020
FFK new IPOB spokesman grin
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by DaBullIT(m): 1:19am On Jan 18, 2020
diot is smelling prison so he's attacking everybody

so he can say the cabal sentenced him for always speaking the truth thereby defaming Buhari and APC again

quote me in the next few months
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by Muna4real(f): 1:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Let me ask ohh. is the unity of Nigeria worth the blood of a whole tribe?
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by itsme01: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Both sides suffered casualties, and thats why its called a war... didnt Ojukwu also murder a yoruba soldier Victor fighting for biafra? didnt Ojukwu invade Ore a yoruba town killing and looting there and threatening to take over Lagos

1 Like

Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by Yolmelifya: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Both sides suffered casualties, and thats why its called a war... didnt Ojukwu also murder a yoruba soldier Victor fighting for biafra? didnt Ojukwu invade Ore a yoruba town killing and looting there and threatening to take over Lagos
[/s]
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by 9jii(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2020
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon by oboy81: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2020
I think that under this Gowon's Regime Wole Soyinka was imprisoned right? Pls Correct me if I'm wrong

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming Wike, El-rufai Did Worse Things - Nnamdi Kanu / New Lockdown Rules Emerges From The Presidential Task Force / What Does Sowore Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.