Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Sowore Back At The Federal High Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Back At The Federal High Court (1625 Views)

Justice Abang Returned Back To Abuja By Federal High Court / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday / Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2020
To file an appeal against the cumbersome bail conditions imposed upon him , which has restricted him from leaving abuja since he got released on bail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by CapitalHYC(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Sowore self don almost turn to Babalawo with all this in Package for hand and Neck... Buhari na bas.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2020
But why is it that sowore walks around with charms on his wrist?
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Sowore self don almost turn to Babalawo with all this in Package for hand and Neck... Buhari na bas.... grin grin

Lol you notice the charms on his wrist too?
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by a2personal2013: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Who says cowries equate charms? Let the man adorn his beautiful african ornaments

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
We no know wich one be fake news or real news for Nairaland again self grin grin
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2020
a2personal2013:
Who says cowries equate charms? Let the man adorn his beautiful african ornaments

Those are charms my friend, a Yoruba man can't be wearing beeds made of cowries just for fashion
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by 9jii(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Cultists president.
Just because you hate people in power doesn't mean you ll be a good leader.
The sign of a good leader in this country is someone who walked and worked in the corridors of power and corruption in Nigeria but come out with clean hands and respect. Like Akinwumi Adesina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
We no know wich one be fake news or real news for Nairaland again self grin grin

How will you know when you spend all your time chatting with girls on WhatsApp, listening to naira Marley and don't watch news or read news papers

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by sammyj: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2020
This is normal thing now or do you want the case to just fly into thin air!! shocked
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Respect for the revolutionary warrior.

If your feeling me,
Like I'm feeling you,
Everybody say Baba Tuale.

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by MrALIVE: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:
Cultists president.
Just because you hate people in power doesn't mean you ll be a good leader.
The sign of a good leader in this country is someone who walked and worked in the corridors of power and corruption in Nigeria but come out with clean hands and respect. Like Akinwumi Adesina.
will you shut up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
sammyj:
This is normal thing now or do you want the case to just fly into thin air!! shocked

The case is not flying to thin air he wants to appeal his bail conditions he wants to be allowed to leave abuja or even travel out

1 Like

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by 9jii(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2020
MrALIVE:
will you shut up!!!
M0r 0n
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Respect for the revolutionary warrior.

If your feeling me,
Like I'm feeling you,
Everybody say Baba Tuale.

He disappointed me I was expecting a big revolutionnow rally but he turned to a news paper vendor

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

He disappointed me I was expecting a big revolutionnow rally but he turned to a news paper vendor

Story.

Have you not read his bail conditions and know that he can not even hold meetings in that respect.
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Arrest round 3 coming up
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Story.

Have you not read his bail conditions and know that he can not even hold meetings in that respect.

Nnamdi KANU was given same bail conditions but he disobeyed them

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
LordVoldermort:
Arrest round 3 coming up
Arrest for what?
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Arrest for what?
For what? He's lucky to be released and he isn't grateful
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

How will you know when you spend all your time chatting with girls on WhatsApp, listening to naira Marley and don't watch news or read news papers
oya werey ni
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
LordVoldermort:
For what? He's lucky to be released and he isn't grateful
He has the right to appeal the harsh bail conditions , his family lives in US he needs to be allowed to visit them

1 Like

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Hyperchi(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2020
CapitalHYC:

No be small one, we no one hear say � fly him come lost, na jazz sure pass
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
oya werey ni

Are you alright?

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Are you alright?
iwo ni is not alright abi oshepke fue ni
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
iwo ni is not alright abi oshepke fue ni

If I should insult you now they will say we hate Yoruba, continue

1 Like

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU was given same bail conditions but he disobeyed them

Nnamdi Kanu is on the run. I do jot think that is what Sowore is looking for. He wants to achieve a dream in his heart. Running would deter that.
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Nnamdi Kanu is on the run. I do jot think that is what Sowore is looking for. He wants to achieve a dream in his heart. Running would deter that.

Nnamdi KANU is a free man traveling round the globe freely still championing the Biafran agitation

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU is a free man traveling round the globe freely still championing the Biafran agitation

Traveling around globe is not in any way the same thing as leading a revolutionary protest in Nigeria.

If Nnamdi Kanu is a free man, he should try stepping into Nigeria to display his freedom.

Sowore is working within the arms of the law.
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Traveling around globe is not in any way the same thing as leading a revolutionary protest in Nigeria.

If Nnamdi Kanu is a free man, he should try stepping into Nigeria to display his freedom.

Sowore wants to work within the arms of the law.

Sowore is not close to leading a revolution in this country, he has zero followers apart from his close friends and family

Nnamdi KANU has millions of followers he will come back to this country once he is done with international assighment , if he comes back and the FG arrest him and locks him up then be sure to see this country break apart from now till 2023 nnamdi KANU has already worked the international backing

We need him in prison now to scatter this false union called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Sowore is not close to leading a revolution in this country, he has zero followers apart from his close friends and family

Nnamdi KANU has millions of followers he will come back to this country once he is done with international assighment , if he comes back and the FG arrest him and locks him up then be sure to see this country break apart from now till 2023 nnamdi KANU has already worked the international backing

We need him in prison now to scatter this false union called Nigeria

This is not a competition between both. I was just pointing out how irrelevant your condescending tone is. Sowore is working within the arms of the law, to lead a "REVOLUTIONARY PROTEST". I wonder where you got the revolution and follower and Nnamdi Kanu competition ideology from.
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

This is not a competition between both. I was just pointing out how irrelevant your condescending tone is. Sowore is working within the arms of the law, to lead a "REVOLUTIONARY PROTEST". I wonder where you got the revolution and follower and Nnamdi Kanu competition ideology from.

A revolutionary protest is against the government , its not far from what nnamdi KANU is championing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness / Covid-19: Fear Arises!!! France Gets Approval To Land Aircraft In Nigeria / Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.