Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Sowore Back At The Federal High Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Back At The Federal High Court (1638 Views)

Justice Abang Returned Back To Abuja By Federal High Court / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday / Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:
To file an appeal against the cumbersome bail conditions imposed upon him , which has restricted him from leaving abuja since he got released on bail

same stringent bail conditions your IPOB dilector flouted against the order of Justice Binta Nyako and started causing disunity before our gallant Nigerian Army swooped on him.
Sowore is a terrorist and those strict bail conditions is imposed on him so as to hinder him from further terrorism revolution protest

1 Like

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
same stringent bail conditions your IPOB dilector flouted against the order of Justice Binta Nyako and started causing disunity before our gallant Nigerian Army swooped on him.
Sowore is a terrorist and those strict bail conditions is imposed on him so as to hinder him from further terrorism revolution protest

How dare you say such thing against your own Yoruba brother? You see the problem with you afonjas? You did same thing to abiola and awolowo
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

How dare you say such thing against your own Yoruba brother? You see the problem with you afonjas? You did same thing to abiola and awolowo
Sowore is Western Ijaw while I'm neither Yoruba nor Western Ijaw.
I'm a Niger Deltan from South South.
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Sowore is Western Ijaw while I'm neither Yoruba nor Western Ijaw.
I'm a Niger Deltan from South South.

Keep quiet my friend, you are from Ibadan, you can't claim to be Igbo from anambra, delta Igbo from anioma , ikwerre from rivers , and from Massachusetts USA at the same time

Shut the f*ck up , sowore is Yoruba not ijaw

1 Like

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

Keep quiet my friend, you are from Ibadan, you can't claim to be Igbo from anambra, delta Igbo from anioma , ikwerre from rivers , and from Massachusetts USA at the same time

Shut the f*ck up , sowore is Yoruba not ijaw
ignorance is a disease.
Read below the LGA he hails from in Ondo and also check the tribe that possess the community he hails from

Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ignorance is a disease.
Read below the LGA he hails from in Ondo and also check the tribe that possess the community he hails from

My friend sowore is Yoruba shikena
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend sowore is Yoruba shikena
dumbo have u read what I screenshot there? Or is it that u don't understand English?
Re: Sowore Back At The Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
dumbo have u read what I screenshot there? Or is it that u don't understand English?

My friend shut up

If you from Ibadan, can be Igbo from anambra, anioma from Delta, ikwerre from Port Harcourt , and a librarian from Massachusetts , don't argue with me about sowore he is Yoruba shikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown Should Be Extended By Two Weeks / Edo 2020:INEC receives documents alleging certificate forgery against Gani Audu / ENDSARS: Gov Wike Finally Address Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.