Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel (84789 Views)

51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's been lng
thats what you always say.. Then you leave, and come back again, and tell me its been long.. Mchew
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2020
This news dey make me to fear o, but my landlord's wife no go leaf me alone, the woman too like sex. I go park comot for the house jare
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by MickzyDonald: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2020
wintersnow:
SMH
Ah u think I don't know this video for xvideo abi
Was it not him and Kendall wood that was banging ni

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by CaptainFM1: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Roon9:
How come no man has ever died on top of his own wife? :- What do these girls do differently grin

So when baba thought He was 'Coming' he was actually going grin not a bad way to go tho lipsrsealed

Do your research well....few have actually died during the act with their spouse.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Ashez:
This early morning?
he didn't dead this early morning, he deaded few days ago

Dominique I love you
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by factoryreset: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:
Died in active service... His manhood lives on.
He died on top single mom matter.

But wait, what will he tell his creator

He'll tell his creator that he's back from the war front to give account.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by CaptainFM1: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

Just read the stupid comments from stupid men with double standards. If it had been a married woman who died on her lover, the level of hate on the thread would have been overwhelming, but since its their fellow dog, apparently its okay.

Spits.

I feel u. It's a man's world. Life itself isn't fair.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by memilanmania(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2020
GermanMelania:
Are you implying if it had been at home with his wife he wouldn't have died?
Are you a single mother ?
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Ivypresh(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2020
It was better like dat, if not d mans family will blame d woman for killing their son
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Baroba(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
lady for the romp that lasted for several hours before he died on top of her.

Pack of lies, how on earth can a man have sex for several hours, especially a 55 year old with declining testosterone levels, not even a fit healthy 25 year old can achieve that..

The man probably died of cardiac arrest during intercourse, the woman should be left alone..
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by AmazingELixir: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
cool cool cool

That's a hero's death....nothing compares to death ontop of puna.

What I don't get is the idea of arresting women when their sex partners dies during sex romp...what possible charge could the police bring against them if not for purposes of extortion.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
I pity your soul, but nevertheless, the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST shall save you from your sin and ignorance.
Like I said earlier, YOU SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU DIE.
So, today is Sunday, I invite you to worship with us at JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY, WARRI, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA
Watch us live here https://m.facebook.com/TEMPLETVJCTM/ and https://jesuschristtempleministry.org/videos/ and https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPFFvkE-KGpR37qJgvYriJg/featured and bless your soul today as God's servant, Pastor Amos Evonmobor ministers. We are waiting for you.
Jesus loves you, so do I

OyinO:

A jesus that couldn't save himself from 3 nails of Roman soldiers? A jesus that was brutalized and murdered for calling himself king of Jews and for causing uproar and blasphemy? Take your gay European jesus away from my face before I slap you and him together.
Jesus was crucified and killed the first time but since he's coming as a thief in the night, we'll shoot him like a thief in the night.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
I pity your soul, but nevertheless, the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST shall save you from your sin and ignorance.
Like I said earlier, YOU SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU DIE.
So, today is Sunday, I invite you to worship with us at JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY, WARRI, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA
Watch us live here https://m.facebook.com/TEMPLETVJCTM/ and https://jesuschristtempleministry.org/videos/ and https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPFFvkE-KGpR37qJgvYriJg/featured and bless your soul today as God's servant, Pastor Amos Evonmobor ministers. We are waiting for you.
Jesus loves you, so do I

Pastor on Sunday morning after hanging ladies' legs in hotel rooms on Saturday night. Get lost my friend. I have my own belief system different from your slave and colonial master's system of vanity, slavery, subjugation, subjection, manipulation and exploitation. Take your long hair gay, blue-eyed pale white European idol jesus away from my face. I'll rather go to beach and swim on Sunday morning instead of visiting your useless church. Ewu Zakibiam
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
Jesus loves you, so do I

I am a Deeper Life brought up. In fact, I never knew a woman until I was 20. I have done all kinds of vain Christian laboring, evangelism, crusaders, morning calls, and what have you when you were a mere lad. Now you're telling me I'll go back to slavery and vanity after breaking lose from the grip of imperialism, colonialism and their religions? How dumb? Can a man eat his vomit? Even a mad man will not do such. You don't love me, neither does your jesus love me. You're full of hatred, bitterness and even wishing me early premature death, while your gay European jesus is waiting I. vain to burn me in his European Greek hell /hades; and you say you and gay jesus love me? You're the greatest joker of the 21St century.
if I start to expose the wicked history and dealings of your religion, you'll hide your face in shame.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Aboguede(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Every time I read man die o n a woman

I simply say say delta b4 reading grin

And the man must be uruboh or ijor
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2020
Nlearn:
This Is Sad, RIP

VERY SAD, The world and evil, more evil seems to be winning, May God Help The Innocents

Mean Why, You Can Join NairaLearn and Start Learning and Earning

Check my signature for more info

Happy Sunday To All

It is "meanwhile".
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2020
helinues:
Na food Wey pikin like most dey kill am

The lady noticed what happened and quickly dressed up and sneaked out of the hotel to avoid arrest by the Police.

sharp lady

why arresting the lady a 55 years old man with heart condition brought and took sex enhancing portion , paid for a hotel room and the lady

who must be her girl friend and died on top of the lady ?? lipsrsealed

who are we to blame
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2020
My dear friend, Oyin, YOU SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU DIE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
OyinO:

I am a Deeper Life brought up. In fact, I never knew a woman until I was 20. I have done all kinds of vain Christian laboring, evangelism, crusaders, morning calls, and what have you when you were a mere lad. Now you're telling me I'll go back to slavery and vanity after breaking lose from the grip of imperialism, colonialism and their religions? How dumb? Can a man eat his vomit? Even a mad man will not do such. You don't love me, neither does your jesus love me. You're full of hatred, bitterness and even wishing me early premature death, while your gay European jesus is waiting I. vain to burn me in his European Greek hell /hades; and you say you and gay jesus love me? You're the greatest joker of the 21St century.
if I start to expose the wicked history and dealings of your religion, you'll hide your face in shame.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2020
My dear friend, Oyin, YOU SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU DIE IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

OyinO:

Pastor on Sunday morning after hanging ladies' legs in hotel rooms on Saturday night. Get lost my friend. I have my own belief system different from your slave and colonial master's system of vanity, slavery, subjugation, subjection, manipulation and exploitation. Take your long hair gay, blue-eyed pale white European idol jesus away from my face. I'll rather go to beach and swim on Sunday morning instead of visiting your useless church. Ewu Zakibiam
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Henrykeeyz19(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2020
God! See lie!

Hear me now nairalanders and the whole world reading this, nothing like this happened in Ibusa. I repeat, nothing like this happened in Ibusa. I'm in Ibusa now. I've bn here since November 2019 and I'm from here. I'll be leaving soon but as at today being Sunday, the 19th day of January 2020, nothing of such ever happened. Disregard this news as fake. Absolutely fake! I'm not trying to protect image rather but to help you acknowledge the truth of the matter. I have made calls too to people I know to be working in the two hotels here in Ibusa and they expressed shock on the blatant lie. Be wary of the media and lies.

Ibusa is a small community about 5km away from Asaba and has only two major hotels and few guest houses. At the moment, no news as this was ever heard or even reported (don't tell me you're ignorant how such news spread quickly in a rural community if it ever happened).

I'm even scared to know I may have consumed thousands of fake news on nairaland. Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Bellotelli: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2020
GermanMelania:
Are you implying if it had been at home with his wife he wouldn't have died?
Believe me he wouldn't died on top of his wife.

How many men would invest such amount of energy to impress their wives. 2 percent i guess.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Etteanna: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2020
stupidity:
Something must kill a man.

he has done too much heart could not take it anymore and boom cardiac arrest very simple the woman no kill him man must have lived very unhealthy life style case closed next
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2020
humblemikel:
Something must kill a man
Now what will he answer his Creator??
Some Useless married men self.
Giving their wives sickness up and down in the name of enjoyment.
Tueeeh

U ladies really are annoying. Are u implying that married women don't cheat too or is it that u always hunt for opportunities to display ur hatred for men?
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

Just read the stupid comments from stupid men with double standards. If it had been a married woman who died on her lover, the level of hate on the thread would have been overwhelming, but since its their fellow dog, apparently its okay.

Spits.
All men are dogs really...I guess ur father must be a very Randy ekeuke dog...
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Wettoid123: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2020
if I read all this news I'm always afraid might just have to stop all this adultery
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

All men are dogs really...I guess ur father must be a very Randy ekeuke dog...
Dog spotted tongue
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

Dog spotted tongue
Of course I am following ur father's footsteps. tongue
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Alhamdu09(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2020
I hardly hear they news of a man dying during sex with his wife...... It will always be with girlfriend, women, single mothers #Extra-maritalAffairSucks and thus should be shun.....
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Of course I am following ur father's footsteps. tongue
K
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2020
May his randy soul rest in Pucci
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by thoniann(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2020
Dadaboy:
I knew it would be asaba
Almost all the married men and youths here know nothing else to do than sex

I wonder how you passed exams in school? The report says Ibusa, you are saying Asaba. When did Ibusa become Asaba? Idiot!
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Dadaboy: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2020
thoniann:

I wonder how you passed exams in school? The report says Ibusa, you are saying Asaba. When did Ibusa become Asaba? Idiot!
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Ibusa is part of asaba

If you are one of the useless married idiots doing this, just know your wife is being fu cked too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.