Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel (84508 Views)

51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
You really need help.
Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. If you don't follow Him, don't expect Him to take you along with Him. The choice is certainly YOURS TO MAKE.
Jesus loves you, so do I

I don't want to go to a racist heaven.
My Ancestors are not there. I'll never go there. I'm not dragging your heaven with you please. Go there and have your mansions. BUT REMEMBER, THERE'S A MIGHTY BLUNDER THAT EXPOSES A DEEP SECRET THAT THERE'S NO HEAVEN ANYWHERE.

"In my FATHER'S HOUSE, there are MANY MANSIONS".

HOW CAN THERE BE MANY MANSIONS IN A HOUSE?
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nonsense..
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by seangy4konji: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
He will have a lot of explanation at the gate of hell to determine how hot his bed space would be.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Sunrise258: 1:50am On Jan 20, 2020
post=85917350:
Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 

Means no Nigerian will make heaven?
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by TruthSpeaker: 3:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Sex enhancement drug very likely to be the culprit here. I guess it triggered a heart attack.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by wileddy(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2020
The 55 year old man may have been hypertensive and could have died on anyone including his wife. Men who are hypertensive are advised to avoid early morning sex. In 2016 a friend of mine, a pastor die on his wife during sex. Two years ago, in our street, a man died on a secondary school girl. If you are hypertensive take your drugs daily and avoid early morning sex even with your wife because you can die on her.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by IyaTola: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
wink
DenreleDave:
Single mothers have been dangers since time immemorial.....

Shout out to all single ladies out there

Adabeiku iyatola
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Cityguy: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
'She sneaked out' and you also said she 'told the receptionist the man was sick'. What kind of report is this?
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Nuel28: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2020
stupidity:
Something must kill a man.

*Your WhatsApp now gets boring and you are in search of something to lighten up your status?*
I know of a TV� where putting a smile on the faces of their viewers is their top priority
They call it The chimp Tv ��
They do give aways,hook ups and other magnificent stuffs����

https:///2347039612340?text=Hi%20i'm%20here%20to%20be%20%20part%20of%20the%20chimpTv%20family%20and%20my%20name%20is....
Click on the link above �� to get excited by CHIMP Tv� and automatically become a jolly just like other members�
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by chukwuyenumlove: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2020
GermanMelania:
Are you implying if it had been at home with his wife he wouldn't have died?

YES........HE MUST HAVE TAKEN DRUGS TO ACHIEVE SATISFACTION AND COVER UP IS LAZY STRENGTH AND GET BACK THE MONIES HE PLANNED SPENDING. BUT WITH HIS WIFE HE MIGHT NOT DO ALL THAT

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.