Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel (84519 Views)

51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by whiteafrique: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2020
one thing must kill a man.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by DaBullIT(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nigerian journalists ,

she sneaked out , but she managed to tell receptionist that the man isn't feeling well

Is that a sneak ?
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by favinvest: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
GermanMelania:
Are you implying if it had been at home with his wife he wouldn't have died?

He would have still died as far he engage in the same type of hard sex..

He died of cardiovascular disease..

Lesson: please go 4 atleast annual medical assessment..
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Nikkiminaj: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Just Negodu!!!
Guava TEA for WOMB CLEANSING
MULTIPLE CONCEPTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR4-tbU6vVU
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dozie32:
Lol, I hope say no de sweetness kill am? Abi him go take Agbo, tramadol and aboki gum to over satisfy the single mother? angry angry angry...where are my fellow 55secs men? At least we no fit die ontop of matter..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Ashez: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
he didn't dead this early morning, he deaded few days ago

Dominique I love you
Sure, just that seeing the news probably that early in d morning no sharp, non of ma biz tho
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by anaton(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:
Died in active service... His manhood lives on.
He died on top single mom matter.
[code][/code]
But wait, what will he tell his creator

That he exited thesame way he came into this world.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Roon9(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
CaptainFM1:

Do your research well....many have actually died during the act with their spouse.

Please prove me wrong
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Grant94(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Inside Life Orishirishi oma sele
RIP to the dead[b][/b]
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Illusioneffect(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Endtime puna
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by hedocharles(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:

He will tell his creator that he died in active service
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by IMASTEX: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:

He will tell Him the above.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Izigha(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Roon9:
How come no man has ever died on top of his own wife? :- What do these girls do differently grin

So when baba thought He was 'Coming' he was actually going grin not a bad way to go tho lipsrsealed
It happens, but the wife will not come out to say baba die on top. It will be that he die in his sleep

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Izigha(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:
cool cool cool

That's a hero's death....nothing compares to death ontop of puna.

What I don't get is the idea of arresting women when their sex partners dies during sex romp...what possible charge could the police bring against them if not for purposes of extortion.
The charge is murder, weapon puzzy grin
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by olax02(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is a big lesson to those who have wife and children at home, yet looking for 5 minutes enjoyment somewhere else..well, thank God for the well lives spent while on service...10 virgins await him in ....... grin

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by CArt(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Died in active service.

May the soul of the gallant one rest in perfect peace.

We love you but God loves you most

grin grin grin A gallant soldier indeed
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by kiddkash(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:

he died in active service to womanity
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by kiddkash(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
stupidity:
Something must kill a man.

no sh!t
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by kiddkash(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
wintersnow:
SMH
with picture of johnny sins?
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by poweredcom(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Big shame to the man haaa all dese gals Dem don cast oo
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Irore: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Died in active service.

May the soul of the gallant one rest in perfect peace.

We love you but God loves you most
And armed forces remembrance day just pass....till 2021.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by mechanics(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmm, he has just got his reward for unfaithfulness.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by knowhowk: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Quite Terrible...
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by mrdino(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:

'It is the work of the devil', I guess
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by CaptainFM1: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Roon9:

Please prove me wrong

You don't imply I mention people's name or where they live. This is where privacy comes in especially when they are respected people.

The most common cause of death during sex is cardiac arrest and it can happen to either of the spouse. I know of one and have heard of few.

You may not find specific names mentioned out there, but death during sex has indeed happened between couples.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Roon9(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
CaptainFM1:

You don't imply I mention people's name or where they live. This is where privacy comes in especially when they are respected people.

The most common cause of death during sex is cardiac arrest and it can happen to either of the spouse. I know of one and have heard of few.

You may not find specific names mentioned out there, but death during sex has indeed happened between couples.

OK boss. I understand
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Analog95(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:

He doesn't need to tell his creator much. Everything is according to his creator's plan.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by jasedge15(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fake incomplete news. Unidentified man and unidentified woman yet you know she has three children. Story for the gods....
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by nextstep(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opexzy:

He will say: "I died in the process of fulfilling your mandate to be fruitful and multiply, oh Lord" grin grin

Nonetheless, I hope I die from something mundane in old age... not while trying to reach higher heights grin grin
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
My dear friend, Oyin, YOU SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU DIE IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

I sorry sorry for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.