Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness (4388 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by iamballo: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm a regular here even a lot of u guys kws my story here long b4 I got married in 2017. The issue now is that my marriage is on d line bcus of my wife cunning act lately, there is dis man I hv been suspecting that my wife is having affair with but b4 now I don't hv any tangible evidence abt dem dating or whatever & anytime I raised d issue she always talk her way out of it which I always believe.
Two days ago I borrowed my wife phone to send some msgs to my clients & few msgs was sent back to me thru her phone so as I was going Tru d inbox to check d msgs d tin I saw almost makes me fainted. A conversation between her & d man. I hv attached a screenshot of their conversation below.
please what's d best way for me to handle this situation because I'm down & devastated at d moment.
please I will really appreciate if this can get to the front page for wider views.

I don't know why u guys find it difficult to believe. After I saw d msg I took d phone from her since then & to hide d identity of d man number I have to save d number with something b4 I screenshot it. I didn't even transfer d screenshot to my own phone I just logged in with my wife owns. Besides I'm even asking only d adults & serious mind here to give me tangible advise on how best to handle d issue because of my daughter I don't want her growing from a broken family. Thanks....

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Vyolet(f): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
I know this is another woman bashing thread and it is fake, I don't understand how your wife will save a man's name as Sugardaddy when you are not yet dead.

In the event that it is true, yes your wife is already cheating even if it's not physical yet, she is doing it emotionally. (she is wrong in all shade because it will eventually backfire, those two will eventually beat each other after all the I miss you, I love you. angry )

Now, back to you oga, what did you do to her? What has changed about you since you got married? Have you stopped looking good, listening to her, dressing sexy, praying for her, being romantic? Did you become stingy with your money and dickus at a time? Check yourself very well and see what you are doing wrong.
Go on your knees and pray hard, pray hard, talk to her, beg her so you can save your marriage.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by MedicH: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Bad condition. For the sake of oga HIV and incurable STDs way be apprentice, tell ur wife this marriage is over.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Chai
The guy dey use your wife do watch night
24 he nack am tell her say make she use paracetamol .The guy Issa banger.

Wife remember 24th lashing start to call am for new year watch night yanshing. 10 : 35 where are you. While you dey for church dey do cross over night your wife dey do cum over and bend over.

Them dey give your wife from back and front. I can hear her screams from here. Aaaaashhhhh, ooooooosssshhh, I'm sure she even shouted like Zlatan.....aaaiiiiyeeeeeee.

You're hurt? Yes you're meant to be hurt. For you're a disgrace to men in general. Na your type their wife dey say make he pick pin before you taste punna. Something do you you dey come nairaland come dey complain. You mental? The thread I should be seeing is "How I sent my wife packing " not this bullshit.

Dear guys. Once she is married please leave her alone. Curse dey there o. For a married woman there are plenty others out there. Praying to God for a Preeq to call their own. Ogun no go kee us oooo

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by izzou(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2020
grin

Wait Wait Wait

Your wife saved his number with SUGAR DADDY?

And your wife still is on 2go? grin

Ogaa.....I hail your story abeg cool

13 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by decatalyst(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Sorry to say, your wife is gone.

She stay up late to have an unholy conversation with a man.

Both of you need to sit...at the dead of the night, tell her to confess all she has done...tell her the only thing that will save her from shame is to tell it all, because you have evidences already. Listen attentively to all the stories and the reason for doing them all.

Do a self appraisal of where you have failed and search yourself to know if you can forgive and move on. Otherwise, go your way and don't kill somebody.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm, should I marry
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by AmazingDesigns: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2020
They'll soon arrive
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by slimjohn2k5: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2020
I pity ur situation and I never pray to be there.

Just let her go, test to confirm ur children are yours and move on.

Cheating is one of the sin that 99% cannot repent from, so save ur life and future and send her away with more better evidence.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by zed7: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2020
A figment of your imagination. How can your wife store his name as sugar daddy. All these jobless Nigerian youth.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by We4all: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2020
iamballo:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm a regular here even a lot of u guys kws my story here long b4 I got married in 2017. The issue now is that my marriage is on d line bcus of my wife cunning act lately, there is dis man I hv been suspecting that my wife is having affair with but b4 now I don't hv any tangible evidence abt dem dating or whatever & anytime I raised d issue she always talk her way out of it which I always believe.
Two days ago I borrowed my wife phone to send some msgs to my clients & few msgs was sent back to me thru her phone so as I was going Tru d inbox to check d msgs d tin I saw almost makes me fainted. A conversation between her & d man. I hv attached a screenshot of their conversation below.
please what's d best way for me to handle this situation because I'm down & devastated at d moment.
please I will really appreciate if this can get to the front page for wider views.

You should have confronted your wife first before coming to wail on Nairaland. If your wife is guilty, then you have an insatiable and promiscuous woman as partner, and only you can decide how to get rid of her.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by iamballo: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2020
zed7:
A figment of your imagination. How can your wife store his name as sugar daddy. All these jobless Nigerian youth.

I am d one who changed d name to sugar daddy. She didn't save it with any name
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by iamballo: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=izzou post=85892488] grin

Wait Wait Wait

Ogaa.....I hail your story abeg cool
[/quote

Actually I am d one that saved d number with sugar daddy & she is not on 2go I am]

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by zed7: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2020
iamballo:

I am d one who changed d name to sugar daddy. She didn't save it with any name
We must look stupid to u abi? That's a screenshot. Changed it how?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by ValCon888: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2020
Fake story.
Only a married woman with the IQ of a door will save the man's number as Sugar Daddy.
Gerrarahia mehn.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by iamballo: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2020
zed7:

We must look stupid to u abi? That's a screenshot. Changed it how?

I have to save d man number with something b4 I post it here so that his number will not be shown here cuz my wife did not save d number with anything & I am even using her phone to post this thing. Get it or get lost
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by zed7: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2020
iamballo:

I have to save d man number with something b4 I post it here so that his number will not be shown here cuz my wife did not save d number with anything & I am even using her phone to post this thing. Get it or get lost
You are dumb, too dumb. How do you save a screenshot with someone's name? A screenshot is exactly how it appears on a phone.

You typed the rubbish on your phone and then screenshot it. You have no wife, you are just an idle youth trying to create a sensational story, but you are too dumb to do it properly. Better edit that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2020
decatalyst:
Sorry to say, your wife is gone.

She stay up late to have an unholy conversation with a man.

Both of you need to sit...at the dead of the night, tell her to confess all she has done...tell her the only thing that will save her from shame is to tell it all, because you have evidences already. Listen attentively to all the stories and the reason for doing them all.

Do a self appraisal of where you have failed and search yourself to know if you can forgive and move on. Otherwise, go your way and don't kill somebody.
gbam
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by izzou(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2020
I asked you this

izzou:

You replied with this

iamballo:
8Actually I am d one that saved d number with sugar daddy & she is not on 2go I am

And then say this again

iamballo:

So if I may understand, you saved the number as SUGAR DADDY on her phone, took a screenshot and sent to your phone, and............. I don't understand how the 2go is on your phone, but you're using her phone to post this

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by MoonandStar: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2020
iamballo:
Hmm, I believe no housewife can be this stupid. I'm sorry op I don't believe you but if this happens to be true, please don't think twice just quit the marriage that's if you desire peace of mind and happiness. Trust me I know how it feels to have a cheating partner.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Your wife is unfaithful and the marriage is still on the verge of collapsing.

Okay.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by walex2(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2020
iamballo:
why do peope like to fabricate lies on faceless forum seeking uselss attention? your own wife will store a number with sugar daddy? who is using 2go again at this again? your screeshot shows 31st of december and you are seeking advice today

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by jidamsel43(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
let me first , I will comment. later
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Kulas: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
zed7:

That's where I see the story as fiction
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by iamballo: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
walex2:
why do peope like to fabricate lies on faceless forum seeking uselss attention? your own wife will store a number with sugar daddy? who is using 2go again at this again? your screeshot shows 31st of december and you are seeking advice today
I don't even kw what to tell u guys to make u believe me. If I sud post this thing on my original acct here a lot of people we kw me better but I can't. But d original picture that has d number of d man.

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by iamballo: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Vyolet:
I know this is another woman bashing thread and it is fake, I don't understand how your wife will save a man's name as Sugardaddy when you are not yet dead.

In the event that it is true, yes your wife is already cheating even if it's not physical yet, she is doing it emotionally. (she is wrong in all shade because it will eventually backfire, those two will eventually beat each other after all the I miss you, I love you. angry )

Now, back to you oga, what did you do to her? What has changed about you since you got married? Have you stopped looking good, listening to her, dressing sexy, praying for her, being romantic? Did you become stingy with your money and dickus at a time? Check yourself very well and see what you are doing wrong.
Go on your knees and pray hard, pray hard, talk to her, beg her so you can save your marriage.

Thanks sis really appreciate ur words. I already grabbed a thing or two from it & believe me every words I put up there are true even if u are on WhatsApp send me ur number so I can let u in more on d issue cause I really need someone to talk to & I'm not d type dat keep friends.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Remijuice: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
You said "my marriage..."

My friend, let that scam you called Marriage stop existing immediately...

Abi na she be breadwinner

Divorce and parcel her back to her parents together with that evidence... Shioor!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Heloct(f): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
All these stories on family section are not encouraging at all.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by SmellingAnus(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Marriage is a scam but get married and expect less from your spouse before you die of high blood pressure ... And one single guy somewhere is forcing his girlfriend to be faithful grin I laugh in nuclear powers
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Hmmm, should I marry
yes, if yourself can be faithful to your partner which is step one and if you can handle pressure which is step 2.
oga, go and marry

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by 24kmagic: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
kiss
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Collapsing Due To My Wife Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
is it on the verge of collapse or it has already collapse because from your write up, you can not trust her again. I think much has been said about how to resolve the issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Beg You In The Name Of God, Please Help! / What Men Really Want From Marriage / Help, I Am About To Marry A Good Girl Naricisssit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.