Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story (122921 Views)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by MoonandStar: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
But wait o. That woman Kemi actually said this about Chioma last year. Mbok what is love-vendor, just say prostitute.

NOT ONLY HER, EVEN HER COLLEAGUE ACCUSED HER OF BEING ONE THEN.

3 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by samwise180(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Check this

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
As if davido told u he married a virgin. Next pls
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by wrongnumber: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
I have never ever discarded Kemi's stories from day one cos I just believe that ''a mad person'' as she was believed to be one, usually speaks the truth.

12 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Na rubbish she yarn jare, Patrick said incest is a sin meaning they are related by blood etc.
Kemi claimed they are not cousins or related.

Anybody can say something especially when they felt like are losing out.

cc KaptainAfrica, shittaakeem... all na for stunt or attention
Perhaps, he was being sarcastic by stating "Incest is a sin".

14 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Newguyhere: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Omo see traffic! shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dunsin2020:
I am not a tribalist, no marry Igbo girl no marry Igbo girl, e no hear, na Bleep we dey Bleep other tribes e no hear, Davido for learn from Wizkid ontop this love matter na
That's exactly what u are, a tribalist. So other tribes are bad na only Yoruba good.

4 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Vergin201(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
Sometimes I ask myself why people choose to be malevolent?

What do people gain by rendering people's marriages useless?

What past relationships have to do with the future??

The past has gone and can never be repeated. What lies ahead is the future.

Dwell on your past, get depressed

Focus on the future, get elevated and delighted.

There is an idiot below who had been trying ever since to get Mercy Johnson marriage crashed, but he hasn't succeeded.

What God has joined together, let no asunder be put by any man.
......... I tut u had sense but bro ur head is full of urine..... What God has joined 2geda, let no one put asunda, yes u are very coret but not wen lies ar involved..... Chioma was introduced 2 Davido as peruzzi's cousin nd not d main tin(side chick)..... Get dat in2 ur gutter of a skull..... Scam was involved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by HZNjnr(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Peruzzi claims they're cousins and he's been sleeping with her (Chioma). So the Patrick guy just shaded him there that he's sleeping with his cousin which is incestuous...

Now the onus lies on Davido to see the meaning of this serious jibe by Patrick

FuckAllTheMODs:
Something is telling me this is for attention.

At the end of that Patrick's post he wrote incest is a sin, Kemi and bloggers are claiming they are not cousins. So how does sleeping with an outsider an incest.

Last last na that Patrick go loss because any of him money wey dey the other team hand don go unless otherwise

12 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by zanogo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
oluwaahmed:
Yoruba demon, Yoruba demon, no be for where Igbo girl dey.
lol, davido is never a Yoruba demon, Igbo girls are even one of the easiest to devour, just make sure u don't erect a permanent site on their land like bro davido.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oga cool down I only said Igbo because this case was an Igbo case if it was Yoruba I would have said the same o
MrTruth4real:

That's exactly what u are, a tribalist. So other tribes are bad na only Yoruba good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by ubunja(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mercy2006:
Davido and Peruzzi should have just settled that guy.After all, Davido is stupendously (I don't know if it's true) rich.
Now,he will reveal more unpalatable secrets.
Come to think of it, a very good girl with sound upbringing wouldn't have stayed with a man like Davido even when he was knacking diff babes raw and popping kids everywhere,
Unless there was something fishy going on.
Well, secrets are funny,they don't stay hidden for long.
We will know soon enough if it's true or not
Let's keep fingers crossed.
sharing is caring lmfao

3 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by specialbobby(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Success sha dey carry one bad news dey follow bodi this chioma own eehhn he carry weight
This one fit scather marriage oo

Why this news no come out all this of asurance
Women of nowadays self

Well in kizz Daniel voice .......shebi na me fine sisi yellow
Fvxk you this one fuxk you
Peruzzi f....k you

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by kay29000(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrTruth4real:

Don't mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by kay29000(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow! People like bad news o. See traffic o.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by majormofor(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by 2shure: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dj bolombolo

E dey pain them. E dey pain them...

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by justuschi50: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
CSTR2:
Igbo girl?
Abi tell us another story.

I am igbo, but I fear igbo girls.

The good ones are rotten. The bad ones are worse.
cool cool I like them rotten or bad just swim and dump them
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Johans1991: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
fear igbo woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Queenjuliette(f): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dear Chioma,
If you ever come across this comment, I just want to tell you that you are amazing, a rare gem and the definition of CLASSY.
Please ignore this like you usually do, you owe nobody any explanation, in fact you will just give this bloggers content that the don't have.
I wish you nothing but happiness

From a fan

6 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by KaptainAfrika: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oh mehn! after all that publicity.

MoonandStar:

NOT ONLY HER, EVEN HER COLLEAGUE ACCUSED HER OF BEING ONE THEN.
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Augustine1998: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davido has his own problem, he should solve it like a man, rather than bringing it on social media. Guys any good sameritar should assist me with any thing. I am dying of hunger. Acct number; 0108521815.Acct name; udeh Chinedu Augustine.acct name; access bank. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by swizzdre(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by Khaleell001(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Na the same Patrick come online yesterday come cast Davido ooo....
If this is all true, then I feel so sorry for Davido, it makes him the victim, and the guy seems to really love Chioma.
Wetin Mourinho eyes nova see for EPL?.
P.S: For the people making jokes about Davido, you do realize if it's all true then he's really and genuinely the victim here right?
You do realize making jokes about his feelings for some he loves and trusted is immature and dumb right? He's the one whose trust was abused right? So it's genuinely cool to make fun of him because he's Davido.?

Hell no man.
They both got what they deserved.
how can you baby mama ladies and expect a good girl from a good background to be your wife?

Honestly, I don't pity any of them.

When you live a life of immorality don't expect to keep a moral wife. Life doesn't work that way.

12 Likes

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by unbitchable(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
CSTR2:
Igbo girl?
Abi tell us another story.

I am igbo, but I fear igbo girls.

The good ones are rotten. The bad ones are worse.
you're even worse off, you always come charging, defending your girls for complex's sake whenever the truth about them is bared. your old moniker is as guilty as charged.
you're a hypocrite bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story by IAMBlesssed(f): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Anazp:
you don't drop a hit. You drop a song then the song becomes a hit

OK.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.