Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Happened To Trader Money? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Trader Money? (19131 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Market Trader Money, Distributes ₦‎750m To 15,000 Traders / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by MOVIC6: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
untill we go our separate ways then I will contribute
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by efighter: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
You people were comparing a professor of Law Yemi Osinbajo, SAN to Atikuchukwu whose highest certificate is ABU Diploma and Peter Obituary the Onitsha trader. Now, you know better. Trader Mini ko, Farmer Moni ni.

Wait till 2022, we are coming with another scheme towards 2023 elections.

Osinbajo is our Starboy.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Otunba2004(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sam07045:

Baba, i like this analysis but please where is your evidence? You should have one before accusing
knew what is going on am not a dummy,,, Federal government said they would used Abacha loot to share and help poor people in Nigeria especially in the Northern Nigeria but they didn't share any money instead convert it to trader money,, infact you can get the fact from politics section here on nairaland, infact I remembered everybody condemned the sharing of the money in the first place and instead of sharing the money let it goes to the capital project so that everyone can benefit from it,I can't just understand this government if they do well they don't need to be sharing money in the market instead theirs work will speak for them but they know they've failed in all ramifications.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Would you be campaign after elections?.... grin

Trader Money 2 (revamped edition), to launch 2022......... cheesy
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Otunba2004:
knew what is going on am not a dummy,,, Federal government said they would used Abacha loot to share and help poor people in Nigeria especially in the Northern Nigeria but they didn't share any money instead convert it to trader money,, infact you can get the fact from politics section here on nairaland, infact I remembered everybody condemned the sharing of the money in the first place and instead of sharing the money let it goes to the capital project so that everyone can benefit from it,I can't just understand this government if they do well they don't need to be sharing money in the market instead theirs work will speak for them but they know they've failed in all ramifications.

Please, i would love to get link of this evidence that says abachas loot was converted to tradermoni, some people just some up things from there thoughts and not with actual evidence. We should all be guided please!!!!! Lets do our facts digging diligently and not just take every information we get. People are constantly trying to bring the VP down especially political opponents. Lets not support there will to condemn his good acts.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Otunba2004:

And again, the federal government took the tradermoni from the VP because he was getting to popular and that wasnt good for them. It was given to the ministry Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. The minister is Ms. Sadiya Farouk. You can direct all questions to her
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by profmnuhu(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Trader-Moni is still on and the beneficiaries are given the testimony.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by delishpot: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
They used what monkey loves to chop.... To catch the monkey. Now that monkey has been caught, no need to set trap again.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by GoldenGeneral: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
You didn't hear a out it because your heroes ain't making noise about it but like other SIP program its going quietly and reaching. Target
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by OC831: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
It got institutionalized along with other Social investment schemes, they have a ministry handling them now...if they’d remained under Osinbajo I’m sure they’d have been doing amazing still tho. Everyone is complaining now
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by GoldenGeneral: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
You should learn to make research before commenting on public matter to avoid sounding stupid and uneducated
delishpot:
They used what monkey loves to chop.... To catch the monkey. Now that monkey has been caught, no need to set trap again.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Lydia696: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
slimanyd:
Trader money is ON MATERNITY LEAVE

Thank God I wasn't fooled like my friend who paid 2k form fee for trader money . 2k him no see. Trader money sef, him enter golo. In short , Fg scam my friend and so many others of 2k in the name of trader money. FG sef nah yahoo yahoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38EsROgfUqM
Kindly watch this video���
please
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
delishpot:

Wel, i have no comment for you. Just direct all your questions to the ministry and minister in charge of the scheme!!!
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by delishpot: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
GoldenGeneral:
You should learn to make research before commenting on public matter to avoid sounding stupid and uneducated

Like you ba?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by witworth(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
The money is gone
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by delishpot: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sam07045:

Wel, i have no comment for you. Just direct all your questions to the ministry and minister in charge of the scheme!!!

So before election they did not leave it to ministry and minister. They went from place to place kissing babies, roasting bole and giving stipends physically. After election they now remembered ministry and minister. Odiegwu. Let's pretend we did not see it.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by IMASTEX: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
AdeniyiA:
What happened to it is that elections have come and gone, and those who created the scheme have achieved their aim
Seconded. It is just vote buying scheme.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Tchange1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Trader moni bi ti ba wo.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by TeeMoney99: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
You all know that Trader Moni is now with the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management. Put you decide to paste Osinbajo's picture to ne mischeivous.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Lifted2000: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
The ministry of humanitarian affairs has all your answer. If you cannot comprehend without ulterior motive.
ExBachelor:
What has/is happened/happening to TRADER MONEY? Seems everything has disappeared after election

Anybody get clue?
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by chukwugoziegi: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
slimanyd:
Trader money is ON MATERNITY LEAVE

Thank God I wasn't fooled like my friend who paid 2k form fee for trader money . 2k him no see. Trader money sef, him enter golo. In short , Fg scam my friend and so many others of 2k in the name of trader money. FG sef nah yahoo yahoo.

grin grin grin grin grin

On top that stupid 10k.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Some Nigerians want to vote for the same crooked man as their president in 2023.

All of una no well.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by CSTR2: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lifted2000:
The ministry of humanitarian affairs has all your answer. If you cannot comprehend without ulterior motive.
When osibanjo was moving everywhere before the elections, he didn't tell us he was going to later dump it in one ministry.

You are deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
TeeMoney99:
You all know that Trader Moni is now with the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management. Put you decide to paste Osinbajo's picture to ne mischeivous.

Exactly, its just a mischievous act and i think it’s politically based from people who want to deliberately bring the VP down
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
CSTR2:

When osibanjo was moving everywhere before the elections, he didn't tell us he was going to later dump it in one ministry.

You are deceiving yourself.

If you think this is a deceit, just try to find out from the ministry please. And you never know, you may benefit from it if yourself
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by ojokolax: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
A lot of persons jumping on this thread have absolutely no clue or understanding of what is actually happening in the political realm. Most importantly, trade money as well as the other SIP's have been moved from VP Osinbajo office to that of the newly created humanitarian and disaster management and in conclusion, be aware that there's a plan to supercharge the scheme even further this year.

https://www.businessamlive.com/fg-to-give-out-n20bn-traders-moni-loan-in-2020/

Still yet do watch clips of the current success of the scheme below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38EsROgfUqM

ExBachelor:
What has/is happened/happening to TRADER MONEY? Seems everything has disappeared after election

Anybody get clue?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by WeRblessed(f): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Election has ended now. Wait for it in 2022-2023. They will rename it jobless - graduate's money grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Otunba2004(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sam07045:

And again, the federal government took the tradermoni from the VP because he was getting to popular and that wasnt good for them. It was given to the ministry Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. The minister is Ms. Sadiya Farouk. You can direct all questions to her
then you're sick I thought you're okay that was why wasted my time with you don't know you're sick in the head

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by okefrancis: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
DNSPro:
grin grin

[s][/s]Used and dump...

All those that gave their support to this evil government because of mere 30k... Your children will suffer same fate.

When most of you think, you can't think beyond hunger and frustration.

Those who have long term vision never fall short of expectations. You all went to school for a reason but apparently, that education has hardly liberated you.

Anyway, it was good while it lasted[s][/s].
I can see that you can't think beyond this and that is why you are saying rubbish about what you don't know
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by seunoyeleyep: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
It's more annoying that a pastor cum professor was sent to distribute the money. Shame on every APC ediot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Buhari’s Speech At The Swearing-In Of Kayode Ariwoola As Acting CJN (Full Text) / Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.