Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Happened To Trader Money? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Trader Money? (19128 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Market Trader Money, Distributes ₦‎750m To 15,000 Traders / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Wada3: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
I don't know what journalism is turning into. Is it that the person who asked this question is not aware of that the programme has been shifted to a Ministry of humanitarian affairs, and that the Ministry is coming up with its own templates.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by okefrancis: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
efighter:
You people were comparing a professor of Law Yemi Osinbajo, SAN to Atikuchukwu whose highest certificate is ABU Diploma and Peter Obituary the Onitsha trader. Now, you know better. Trader Mini ko, Farmer Moni ni.

Wait till 2022, we are coming with another scheme towards 2023 elections.

Osinbajo is our Starboy.
The reader money has impacted so many lifes positively and it still continue
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by klax(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
AdeniyiA:
What happened to it is that elections have come and gone, and those who created the scheme have achieved their aim

Which Trade Money? When we are telling you the gullibles that the trade money rubbish is for election you all said its a lie.

Since the lifeless returned to power the scammed trade money dissappeared.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Whois(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
WeRblessed:
Election has ended now. Wait for it in 2022-2023. They will rename it jobless - graduate's money grin

You spoke wisdom

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by okefrancis: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
ExBachelor:
What has/is happened/happening to TRADER MONEY? Seems everything has disappeared after election

Anybody get clue?
Guy nothing is disappeared, everything is good and active

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by DennisEche(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Let me wait for my friend the dead meat seller maybe he has a better explanation. To the think that a whole professor of law was behind that shitt gives me reasons to doubt the mental health of the black race.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Otunba2004:
then you're sick I thought you're okay that was why wasted my time with you don't know you're sick in the head

You see, this is why you cant grow!!!! You are insulting instead of finding out and understanding what is going own. Well, you also can inquire from the ministry, you might be lucky to benefit too.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by okefrancis: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wada3:
I don't know what journalism is turning into. Is it that the person who asked this question is not aware of that the programme has been shifted to a Ministry of humanitarian affairs, and that the Ministry is coming up with its own templates.
Don't mind him joor because he knows nothing about the humanitarian, so the guy is daft
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by DNSPro: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
okefrancis:

I can see that you can't think beyond this and that is why you are saying rubbish about what you don't know
grin grin grin are you Npower beneficiary?

accept my sinparty grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by DennisEche(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
okefrancis:

Don't mind him joor because he knows nothing about the humanitarian, so the guy is daft
Zombies, when last did they visit market to share their miserable 10k after the elections? Thunder kill all of nna wey be residents zombies here on NL. Even ur chief zombie dead seller had to avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Peappy49(f): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Trader morni is in another ministry, and I want to believe the new ministry are working on it.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Janetudeh(f): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
A lot of ignorant comment here, it shows that most of the critics here are just ignorant. The social investment programme is no more under the office of the Vice President, it has been moved away to stand on its own and is still trying to gain ground!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
klax:

Which Trade Money? When we are telling you the gullibles that the trade money rubbish is for election you all said its a lie.

My brother, tradermoni is still on but it was taken from the VP because he was gaining alot of popularity. It is being run by Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development and the minster in charge is Ms. Sadiya Farouk.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by okefrancis: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
ExBachelor:
What has/is happened/happening to TRADER MONEY? Seems everything has disappeared after election

Anybody get clue?
Why saying this, don't you know that the trader money or NSIP has been shifted to a new office called ministry of humanitarian

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by okefrancis: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=gidgiddy post=85903277]

Trader money was just a coded vote buying scheme by APC

Elections are over and it is no longer required [/quote
Since I have known you I haven't hear a good thing from you ,trader moni is perfectly okay
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by NGpatriot: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
DennisEche:
Let me wait for my friend the dead meat seller maybe he has a better explanation. To the think that a whole professor of law was behind that shitt gives me reasons to doubt the mental health of the black race.

The problem is not black race, you are the problem because Trader Moni is still alive and well, they are still giving out money and the VP wasn't giving out money, he never did. The Bank Of Industry is in charge of trader moni, you go to BOI, fill out your form and collect your money directly from the BOI.

The fact that you don't see the VP's pictures going out to markets to promote the program like he did before doesn't mean the program is dead.

What the VP did was sensitization and promotion of the program.

Educate yourself first before posting on NL for likes.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by tck2000(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mtchheew! Nigerians never learn.

Wish Nigerians would refuse all these politicians bearing false gifts to buy their votes... Let them tough it. Give the masses a very good reason to vote for you by giving concise points why we should vote for you. Infact we need autonomous check and balances in this country
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Sam07045: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Janetudeh:
A lot of ignorant comment here, it shows that most of the critics here are just ignorant. The social investment programme is no more under the office of the Vice President, it has been moved away to stand on its own and is still trying to gain ground!

Exactly, lets just all find out our informations properly instead of pulling this man down
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Shooyie: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
That question is as a result of total ignorance! By now, I think we should all have heard and read that the SIPs have been institutionalised and no longer under the control of the Vice President.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by inyanging: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why saying this, don't you know that the trader money or NSIP has been shifted to a new office called ministry of humanitarian

pls what about market MONI?
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Deputy1111(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Whoever may be behind this post must be daft or ignorant of the happenings in Nigeria government. NSIP has been under humanitarian ministry, so get knowledge.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by inyanging: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2020

pls what about market MONI?
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by dunnia3: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
TraderMoni is still ongoing.
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by TheEnygma(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sam07045:

My brother, tradermoni is still on but it was taken from the VP because he was gaining alot of popularity. It is being run by Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development and the minster in charge is Ms. Sadiya Farouk.
Are You trying to say that bubu collected the project from the vice presido and gave it to his side chick?

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by WilsonEgwu: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
all those stories about traders Moni was cook up,my people traders Moni is real, infact I didn't pay I Penny and my and many benefited till today wailers u hear
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by inyanging: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
klax:

####################)######################

Imagine how people of ur likes ,are the reason information bill is suffering passage,you calling The President of Federal Republic (names ) may God forgive u,this is abused of social media * Nairaland do not provide platform for person like this to insult leaders always delete tread of these nature otherwise I join other well meaning Nigerian & fight to and actualised its censorship , why are we having mosques & Churches all over Nigeria but morally bankrupt persons full everywhere, insulting parents, leaders .may God help this country
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by inyanging: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
####################)######################

Imagine how people of ur likes ,are the reason information bill is suffering passage,you calling The President of Federal Republic (names ) may God forgive u,this is abused of social media * Nairaland do not provide platform for person like this to insult leaders always delete tread of these nature otherwise I join other well meaning Nigerian & fight to and actualised its censorship , why are we having mosques & Churches all over Nigeria but morally bankrupt persons full everywhere, insulting parents, leaders .may God help this country
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by surgical: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
klax:

that is what is called integrity
Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Riwo1daniel(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
The scheme is still very much on...a little research will help keep you in the know

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by Wada3: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
To put the record straight, Trader Moni is budgeted for in 2020 budgets, the only thing that has changed is the fact that it is no longer under the watchful eyes of the Vice President again. If anyone wants to know more about the programme, they should approach the Ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster and social development.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Trader Money? by okefrancis: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
helinues:
The aim have been achieved as the elections are over.

Who no sabi the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouths
Guy this is not the issue of election over but the fact that trader money and NSIP is under another ministry called ministry of humanitarian so the program continues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.