Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki (109239 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
if he approaches your sister to yansh her for 1 million as if you'll not force her to agree rubbish
Octopusssy:
So many goldigging women.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Ufedolove: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
So many goldigging women.

You just had to say something. I totally understand
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Hotfreez: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Steffdon don spoil my plans for this guy angry

You wan give Burna your scabies-infested yansh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Sommydisaster(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kid of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Say no to poverty, my sisters

If I wasn't yet married, na Burna Boy I go date

This type of lifestyle I want
cool

Then you'd need to put in extra work, so you can look like a Caro to him

Get money yourself

Real recognise Real

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
that's why its good to have money

as the saying goes, na money be fine boy
Octopusssy:
So many goldigging women. See them salivating over Burna like if the niqqa was broke they'd give him the time of the day.

Mscheeeeeeeew
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Lagosfinder(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good one
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by arodavoo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oluwa burna...more blessings man

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Queenserah26(f): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations Burna. Mine is on the way, I just have to work smart and be positive.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
better save your trash for your hoe cuz I know you're about to spew trash

my friend, MAKE MONEY!!!
Sommydisaster:
cool
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Octopusssy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
if he approaches your sister to yansh her for 1 million as if you'll not force her to agree rubbish
Aunty Suesue, goan make your money and stop depending on men for survival. Na the same brain God give everybody. You're not handicapped, are you?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Sirlins(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations king Burna boy , you deserve more
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by TheStarsAlign: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
CORRECT!
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Sommydisaster(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
better save your trash for your hoe cuz I know you're about to spew trash

my friend, MAKE MONEY!!!

Lol, I don't do hoe ma'am

At my standard, I'm doing pretty well for myself

I believe you'd date me if you know my worth grin

No insults

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Risingblue008(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
No b ur fault,enjoy bro
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
did I tell you I have no money or that I'm looking for a man to depend on?
me I have my own money and I made sure I married a rich man
rich men are just very attractive. I buy my own shiiiit but its just nice having a wealthy man cool
Octopusssy:

Aunty Suesue, goan make your money and stop depending on men for survival. Na the same brain God give everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nikkiminaj: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Octopusssy(f): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ufedolove:

You just had to say something. I totally understand

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by addexx: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
angry
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by philsbaba: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kid of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Say no to poverty, my sisters

If I wasn't yet married, na Burna Boy I go date

This type of lifestyle I want
burna no fit date your type grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Singer burna boy Buys Massive Mansion With 8 Rooms and Swimming Pool In Lekki

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAZzKhpVP0s

angry
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Octopusssy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
rich men are just very attractive. I buy my own shiiiit but its just nice having a wealthy man cool
Toh. Na you sabi

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
you know my type? no man born of woman can never not have me as their type, no bragging cool. you aint seen me bih
philsbaba:
burna no fit date your type grin
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Octopusssy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrCork:

angry
_Cock! How are you honey pie? cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
daddytime:
Rough play...

One misstep or mis-high from that height and that would be the end of Captain Marvel...

Who even builds such a place without guardrails??!... Someone prone to inebriation like Burna man shouldn't buy or live in such precarious set up.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Singer burna boy Buys Massive Mansion With 8 Rooms and Swimming Pool In Lekki

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAZzKhpVP0s

....who cares coz I don't... no body care about bumta boy hear I London. We don't no him...we don't rate him
....he can't spek English... ..I can!!!(No oofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:

True that... Money should marry money!!!
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by macho44(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
u been dey LOVE am?
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
daddytime:
Rough play...

One misstep or mis-high from that height and that would be the end of Captain Marvel...

^^^^see them.. enemy of progress...
..sadly u no no him... he don't even no u exist(No oofeense)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by macho44(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hotfreez:

You wan give Burna your scabies-infested yansh
Hei!!!! @Hotfreez, but why grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Offpoint:
I dey vex abeg, guys tickets too spoil today.

All clubs wey play ball today all of dem na idiots....

All my 10 tickets spoil
i hope chelsea. O Dey the ticket or mancity

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Do these people consider safety in their home designs?
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by nedekid: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.