Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki (109192 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by winkmart: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
BB
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Dude really, screw off
Nigerian men make me sick
stupid, broke and frustrated lot
Londoner my fat ass grin

...insted of trying to woo me so u can get lucky..u dreaming about bumnaa boy that can't spek English.....and then u wonder y Nigeria is still 80years backwad(shame on u) angry
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by OLAuoc: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
saw the video earlier on instagram, the house is massive.Remember when burna boy was still unheard in the industry because of his style of music but he didn't fold . Moral of the story, work hard, pray for grace and God will handle the rest
Burna has been leaving large since 2014. He just upgraded. Burna was always among the most internationally recognized artists in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
I wish there was a block button on nairaland so I can block nuisances like you
it's obvious you're nothing but a jobless troll and I wont even engage you
continue chatting shiiit, I wont even reply
dumb troll
MrCork:

...insted of trying to woo me so u can get lucky..u dreaming about bumnaa boy that can't spek English.....and then u wonder y Nigeria is still 80years backwad(shame on u) angry
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
I wish there was a block button on nairaland so I can block nuisances like you
it's obvious you're nothing but a jobless troll and I wont even engage you
continue chatting shiiit, I wont even reply
dumb troll

...carry on wit this blankarogarrrrratick atitude & truss me...u will never find man on nairaland.
...and for the record..I don't want u..no body want u..even bumna boy don't want u(No oofennse)
angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
oyedav:
But my pple dem go say I no wan die, I no wan kpeme, I wan enjoy, I wan chop life, I wan buy motor, I wan build house, I still wan turn up.

Oluwaburna!!! Na ur time jawre, Kip enjoying. Tough times don’t last but tough people do.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Unrated900(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is
Real money and not audio money.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by hopexter(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
daddytime:
Rough play...

One misstep or mis-high from that height and that would be the end of Captain Marvel...

You're too negative minded angry
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by excel101(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
generationz:
You mean he bought super expensive cars before buying a house? shocked

Its his money, and he uses it his own way. You can get yours and do same your own way.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Say no to poverty, my sisters

If I wasn't yet married, na Burna Boy I go date

This type of lifestyle I want
Beware,this moniker belong to a boy!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by GermanMelania: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Glad no be indoor pool. Those things are the worst. So cold. I once swam at a hotel pool at 4 in the afternoon. The pool had a canopy covering it. It was freezing. This his house looks awesome sha
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by VirtIQ: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Novaccines: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by tlurdy: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bi know Oluwa is involved
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
call it whatever you like cool

Make i find your husband and reveal this little info to him sharpally
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Starz825(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
So many goldigging women. See them salivating over Burna like if the niqqa was broke they'd give him the time of the day.

Mscheeeeeeeew
Abi ooo
That's one thing I keep telling pple, make money and hide your face....if u don't have interest in me when I had nothing, don't even try to come near when I'm filled up...I go just dash u money and Waka pass.. ain't keeping shitty friendship

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by baby124: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2020
The house looks like it’s built by lunatics. Safety hazard everywhere. How will you build access to roof right over a pool like that. Then disjointed stones in a swimming area. Deadly accidents waiting to happen all over the house.
He should Just make sure kids don’t enter the house so we don’t hear tragic story. Congrats to him on his new house, but he has a lot of work to do on making it safe, if that’s the house he bought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by kay29000(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Rough play...

One misstep or mis-high from that height and that would be the end of Captain Marvel...

Exactly
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by tobby20: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2020
generationz:
You mean he bought super expensive cars before buying a house? shocked

E shock u abi
E shock me stefflon don sef
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by efemena5050(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2020
tyup:
can't some reasonable fella just push him from where's sitting sad
green winch.... Am also of thesame opinion..... But mine is stronger
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Mrexcell(m): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Steffdon don spoil my plans for this guy angry

Ladies always loves to flocks around successfull rich guys like bees.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Trimque2k1(m): 2:03am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Your husband must have been passing through hell there sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2020
8 bedroom

That's too small
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by samuelansa6(m): 2:25am On Jan 19, 2020
I hope safety measures at the pool side will be enforced strictly
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:25am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Am sure your husband had the option to use you for money rituals but he refused.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by seangy4konji: 2:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Every hustler has a pay day...
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Thunderblasts(m): 2:58am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Are you from Edo?
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 4:47am On Jan 19, 2020
Nice house bt he shud get off the ledge.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Hypnotise: 4:55am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
of course I'll stay with my man
he's very rich as well
why else you think I'd go for him?
What if something happens and he has no money again, would you still stay with him?
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by awesomet1(m): 4:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Congratulations to him. Well deserved.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

. You are someone's wife SMH
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

. You are someone's wife right? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.