Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki (109549 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by mmsen: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2020
generationz:
You mean he bought super expensive cars before buying a house? shocked

I doubt this is his first house.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by DonTattaglia: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Say no to poverty, my sisters

If I wasn't yet married, na Burna Boy I go date

This type of lifestyle I want

Burna boy is above your reach even if u were single..Don't ask me ,channel your query to GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by onlyboyson(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Steffdon don spoil my plans for this guy angry

u wan burna dey f**k u leave steffddon abi,, dats ur plan
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2020
generationz:

I tire.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by rampantlover: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2020
As a Ghanaian he is my number one in Africa. Bigger than any African artist now.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by redcliff: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2020
sodiqapril:

allign your plans with that guy disturbing you, he might turn out to be something too.. don't reap where you didn't sow

you are a real man!
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by DICKstractor: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2020
My kind of vanity.... Burna to the world... Congrats
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by pushups44: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2020
That's an impressive house. Good for him! cool
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Afodot0022(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Blogger can lie. He didnt buy the house, he built it and the house is still under construction and not ready 100%. Lier lier blogger

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Amotekun777: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

And you're a product of what ? Lol

Fulani Herdsmen. grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by OyinO: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Well deserved! Big CONGRATS!!!!!
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Congrats
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by generationz(f): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2020
excel101:
[s]Its his money, and he uses it his own way. You can get yours and do same your own way[/s].

Oga, no be fight. Happy Sunday.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by generationz(f): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2020
mmsen:

I doubt this is his first house.

They show off everything.

It's his first house.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Koladepounds: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2020
To join 1xBet with awesome bonuses on your deposit and cash out dm for your link WhatsApp @07061009348
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by excel101(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2020
generationz:

Oga, no be fight. Happy Sunday.
Lolzz, happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by tushbobo(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2020
He actually built the house.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by sunboy(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2020
generationz:

How do you know if he doesn’t have other houses or properties? Like commercial properties. Everything you see online is not always as it seems bro
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by sunboy(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2020
generationz:

They show off everything.

It's his first house.

How did you know ?? Do you manage his finances ? Are you family?
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Rough play...

One misstep or mis-high from that height and that would be the end of Captain Marvel...

Ah swear brother.. After smoking weed and partying undecided
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Okphanymonygang: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Big ups to you mahn oluwaburna
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by toprealman: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Unfortunately, money can't buy you sense.With such an expansive property.....8 bedrooms we are told, yet the own chooses to sit precariously at a spot from where he can fall to his death.
It is well.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by IamHonourable1: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2020
sodiqapril:

allign your plans with that guy disturbing you, he might turn out to be something too.. don't reap where you didn't sow
Those are the type of useless ladies we have these days especially down here in Africa.
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Allansmith: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2020
smiley
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Stanzar7: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2020
samuel19222:
person wey work hard gaz to see the results, congrats Barunda, you no go fall before your time, ise

Obt
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by skales67(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Stick to your poor hubby abeg
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Illusioneffect(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Steffdon don spoil my plans for this guy angry
What plans??
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
you wish he was poor cheesy grin cheesy grin
skales67:

Stick to your poor hubby abeg
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Queenserah26:
Congratulations Burna. Mine is on the way, I just have to work smart and be positive.
Keep pushing. E go set
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by dapadawee: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Singer burna boy Buys Massive Mansion With 8 Rooms and Swimming Pool In Lekki

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAZzKhpVP0s

not bought but built confirm your story well with proper investigations
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Buikechukwu35(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
dodos to you burna

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by samuel19222(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Stanzar7:

Obt

Jesu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.