Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki (109537 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Steffdon don spoil my plans for this guy angry

...please have Faith..
...she can always hire u has a maid!!(keep praying)
angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by donprinyo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
This house not suitable for children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by OiOi: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
tyup:
can't some reasonable fella just push him from where's sitting sad
not today... Don't wish a brother bad
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Queenserah26:
Congratulations Burna. Mine is on the way, I just have to work smart and be positive.

..u don't need work had...are u lightskin n can u cook & clean? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by richPHAROAH: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
this one kpekus go smell

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by ifyy07(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Say no to poverty, my sisters

If I wasn't yet married, na Burna Boy I go date

This type of lifestyle I want
Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
is that all?
I be olosho and I am making mad money. wat can you say for yourself? broke, hating, miserable fool.
ifyy07:

Olosho

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by ifyy07(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
is that all?
I be olosho and I am making mad money. wat can you say for yourself? broke, hating, miserable fool.
Were ni eleyi oooo....empty barrel keep ranting na your kind burna boy dey find

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by dederocs(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You think a star will marry anyhow?
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

_Cock! How are you honey pie? cheesy

..getting into jaccuuzzi in next 5minute b4 heading to bond street for disco dinner wink

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
of course
hot, classy chikito like me and I come sexy ontop cheesy
if not because I marry I for don make burna my baby daddy
continue hating you poverty ridden clown grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
ifyy07:

Were ni eleyi oooo....empty barrel keep ranting na your kind burna boy dey find
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by TheStarsAlign: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
tyup:
can't some reasonable fella just push him from where's sitting sad

Baba, why na?
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Kpumpinconcept(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Congrats burna , more for you bro
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

Stay with your man, pray for him and grow with him...

Stop wishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

You for dash the guy pussy abi? E still never late oo, but my concern be say make you bath up first

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
of course I'll stay with my man
he's very rich as well
why else you think I'd go for him?
HazzanTazzan:

Stay with your man, pray for him and grow with him...

Stop wishing
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by ifyy07(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
of course
Hot ko Hoti no... thunder fire you there........
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by ifyy07(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
of course
You can't even write good English... Shiooooor

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
he's very rich as well

...quit lying JORR...Burma boy will never notice u even if he have one eye..gold digger!!(No oofeense) ):<
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Wow my kind of man

Rich and successful

This one is a real man

My sister, aswear na G boy fit you. the kind wey go fit use you for ritual when the money don finish.. Second class olosho. shhiiiioooorrrr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Do you lack comprehension skills? Bug off, clown.
MrCork:

...quit lying JORR...Burma boy will never notice u even if he have one eye..gold digger!!(No oofeense) ):<
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
e pain you sha grin

#say no to poverty
YoungBruzzy:

My sister, aswear na G boy fit you. the kind wey go fit use you for ritual when the money don finish.. Second class olosho. shhiiiioooorrrr
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Cityguy: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Congrats to him. I believe he struggled for all he has. Guys should go and struggle and not envy. Blessings come after effort. No short cute to riches and always be thankful for what you have. We are always better than some.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by ifyy07(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
YoungBruzzy:

I'm very sure the babe is not hot, she is just classless bitch ranting as usual

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Do you lack comprehension skills? Bug off, clown.

^^^ there u go..typical gold diger gets upset when u expose them...u r a ole.
.and.quit dreaming about bumna boy woman....I have moiney & am the best u can even has.
.U want me...ask nicely!(real talk)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
he's very rich as well

Oh you went for him cos he was rich?

Awon gold getters grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by DavIkenna(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
congrats bro. keep representing.

Need a Website, landing page, blog, free consultation - call 090 3481 1441
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
call it whatever you like cool
HazzanTazzan:

Oh you went for him cos he was rich?

Awon gold getters grin
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by MrCork: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
AlataSuesue:
e pain you sha grin

#say no to poverty

...u look like those girls that sell oranges on road side in lagos..May I remind u am from London & not on yor level. ..
Have u ever heard of Chris Brown?...no.. I bet u tink he Bobby Brown!!(goat)
angry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dude really, screw off
Nigerian men make me sick
stupid, broke and frustrated lot
Londoner my fat ass grin
MrCork:

...u look like those girls that sell oranges on road side...May I remind u am from London & not on yor level. ..
Have u ever heard of Chris Brown?...no.. I bet u tink he Bobby Brown!!(goat)
angry
Re: Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki by Jaqenhghar: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
That shouldnt stop you. One woman no dey do man. You can start as groupie the work your way up to side chic , then Baby mama (optional in case you can't make it to the next stage), then numero uno

[img]https://media1./images/d2592e723e46b2c9f1fc9e859adab0c6/tenor.gif?itemid=7690866[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.