Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ubunja Disciples... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Disciples... (433 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Disciples... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you ever learn anything from Master Ubunja pls gather here let's celebrate him

Ubunja Odogwu... I hail you .

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Disciples... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Listen to Buy
And prevent this
Re: Ubunja Disciples... by zackon(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
hmmm
for me I don't see Ubunja as a bad person . I see him as someone trying in his possible best to talk sense in each and every one of us
I really don't know why some nladers just decide to troll him for just spreading the truth for all of us to benefit from .

sincerely if Africans on the forum refuse to pay heed to what is happening around the world sorry to say we will suffer the most.

most people here don't understand what going ON but with time we will all learn.

they say experience is the best teacher, we will all learn from it.

kudos to all repill preachers your efforts won't be in vain.

8 Likes

Re: Ubunja Disciples... by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
To anyone wondering about this ubunja, follow the link and read what he writes about:

https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Mum, 46, Arrives Kano To Marry 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) / A Lady Cuts Of Her Boyfriends Manhood In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.