Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) (434 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) by nmonaco: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
A relative has gone online to show the injury inflicted on her sister's child by the house help.
In a photo shared on Facebook, the child is seen with a bandage on her head and blood stains on her school uniform.

[b]SEE VIDEOS HERE[/b]https://naijacampusjams.com/maid-pushes-the-child-in-her-care-leaving-her-bleeding-profusely-from-her-head/

Re: Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) by nmonaco: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
sad sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) by nmonaco: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin
Re: Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) by nmonaco: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) by nmonaco: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
smiley smiley
Re: Maid Pushes The Child In Her Care, Leaving Her Bleeding(videos) by nmonaco: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sign A Prenup... / Why Do We Need To Select Women ? / I Killed My Mother-in-law To Save My Marriage And Restore My Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.