Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video (131572 Views)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Malawian(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

Hmmmm.from where?

We might even be from the same kindred. wink wink

Enekwasalu??
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Malawian:

We might even be from the same kindred. wink wink

Enekwasalu??

grin grin grin grin grin. That one nah normal normal
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Malawian(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

grin grin grin grin grin. That one nah normal normal

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Malawian post=85992010][/quote]

Yes nah.we fit be relatives nah.am from otta though
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Malawian(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

Yes nah.we fit be relatives nah.am from otta though
Really? I believe i have seen you before (in and around Aguda) going by the partials from your photo, but i thought you were from Ibenabo.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Malawian:

Really? I believe i have seen you before (in and around Aguda) going by the partials from your photo, but i thought you were from Ibenabo.

Lol.I'm sure that we've never met anyway
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Opsylo: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
I didnt collect the money,i submitted d check and they stamp it,hoping to call chief to confirmed it,his line was not available.so sad
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Opsylo: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

But did you collect your money?
I didn't collect the money,I submitted d check and they stamp it, hoping to call chief for confirmation,his line was off,the duplicate of the check is still with me.
So sad.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Opsylo:

I didn't collect the money,I submitted d check and they stamp it, hoping to call chief for confirmation,his line was off,the duplicate of the check is still with me.
So sad.

Chai! I pray you get your money anyway cos this one he has died, getting that money will be a very difficult task and will take longer time but I just pray you get your money.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by rinzaugustine: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hisduchess:

As in eeeh. Charles Odunukwe (Chaddon) ga agbanyere ha film fa ekirie complete. God will sooo punish these boys eeeeh. Ya dibagodi
I heard he is the one that invited Israeli secret intelligence to work with Nigerian police when his brother got missing in December and that led to the arrest of the culprits.O ga agbanyelu fa horror film ka fa nene so that in their next world (if people like that do not come back as animals)they would never think of such a thing again..very sad he had to go this way
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
rinzaugustine:
I heard he is the one that invited Israeli secret intelligence to work with Nigerian police when his brother got missing in December and that led to the arrest of the culprits.O ga agbanyelu fa horror film ka fa nene so that in their next world (if people like that do not come back as animals)they would never think of such a thing again..very sad he had to go this way

It's very very sad.may peace be unto his soul Amen.this is simply painful

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Ohaneze1: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2020
IloveToMess:

The joke is on you yeribanzaba cork sucker of the Fulanis........ grin grin

We Igbos are born wise and what we saw many years back is just becoming clear to you afonjas in 2020.

Lazy Cowards.

See the face of Owerri

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.