Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video (131595 Views)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
only because the female gender are violently opportunistic. there are not that many opportunities for opportunistic violence. this the only reason women are not higher than men. women are scared and will only do violence to the defenseless. men on the other hand will take on any violence even if they will lose. and hence it is the cowardly nature of the violent female that negates her from being more violent than the man

Then why are women not violent among themselves open a newspaper we see:

Security guard kills colleague over N500.

Why aren't we reading security guard Ifeoma kills security guard colleague Cynthia over N500.

And why aren't women killing themselves in road rage incidents like the men?? John scratches Peters car, Peter comes out of the car and kills john with gun shots or knife just for scratching his car. Same cannot be said of females.

Seems you more about protecting ur ego than discussion of the facts.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by DaBullIT(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
That's exactly why you are a born and bred Igbo hypocrite , You and your people started this name calling in 2015 all because of Buhari , when i wrote a reply to you earlier , i wasn't trying to equate anything to anything , even if you people are by far the worst ritualist in the whole of the country , i merely told you to accept your people are evil , you didn't need to attack the other person who pointed out that Yeebos are doing Igbo thing to yeeebos

you could have just walked away but you had to reply , which makes you twice a hypocrite, a grand commander of hypocrites if i might add
IloveToMess:

Shut up this is far better than what you people have been doing for almost one decade now.
kidnappers killing victim and a mother and son ripping son's girlfriend's heart which is more absurd??

Tufiakwa useless afonjas trying to equate their useless evil deeds with other people's own.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Freedom is never given freely anywhere,it is always taken ! So I advice you take your Biafra out of Nigeria if you have the balls.

You see!
So crying "give them Biafra" is not from your heart. grin

Mugu grin
Biafra will come and I pray you don't consume the nearest sniper by then! grin
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Resurgent2016: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef

He was likely very desperate or perhaps they offered to buy it at an unrealistically high price. More so, why will he attempt to consummate a transaction of such high value without having a lawyer or some other expert witness present?

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Then why are women not violent among themselves open a newspaper we see:

Security guard kills colleague over N500.

Why aren't we reading security guard Ifeoma kills security guard colleague Cynthia over N500.

And why aren't women killing themselves in road rage incidents like the men?? John scratches Peters car, Peter comes out of the car and kills john with gun shots or knife just for scratching his car. Same cannot be said of females.

Seems you more about protecting ur ego than discussion of the facts.
like i have said before, the woman in her violent nature also knows she is not strong so this is the only thing that prevents her from being confrontational to anybody who is her size or a male. some of the most violent humans in history have been women, there was this woman called bloody mary who was the queen of england. her name is where the drink bloody mary came from cuz she was a cold blooded killer, there was the woman who asked for the head of john the baptist on a platter, there was this woman in louisiana new orleans in america during slavery times who tortured and killed many black slaves and was experimenting on them and will cut their breast and sew it to their yansh or will cut penus and sew it to his nose etc etc. very barbaric
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef

I don't believe this are the real culprit. No rich man will want to do a business of that kind of amount, with such poor looking guys.

The police just went to the street to arrest innocent guys
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
crestdevelopers:
they just need more training and enlightenment.... I really think that our police officers should be facilitated in getting trainings from Some foreign countries even if it's for a short course. ( 3 months/6 months ) batch by batch.

This will really help in reshaping their way of thinking and method of carrying out their work n all..

It was absolutely wrong for the police officer to tell the said suspects to TOUCH THE BAG AND HEAD OF THE DESEASED. That's totally unprofessional. That act only contaminates evidence and what not.
Who's gonna pay for such expenses? Taxpayers?

Suggesting such for state or regional police is even better.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
like i have said before, the woman in her violent nature also knows she is not strong so this is the only thing that prevents her from being confrontational to anybody who is her size or a male. some of the most violent humans in history have been women, there was this woman called bloody mary who was the queen of england. her name is where the drink bloody mary came from cuz she was a cold blooded killer, there was the woman who asked for the head of john the baptist on a platter, there was this woman in louisiana new orleans in america during slavery times who tortured and killed many black slaves and was experimenting on them and will cut their breast and sew it to their yansh or will cut penus and sew it to his nose etc etc. very barbaric

This is not true. A woman is a match to another woman for physical combat; and women fight themselves all the time with low murder rates. The truth which you deny is that men are savages worse than lower animals, that men are an incarnate of the devil and use every opportunity to steal, kill and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Macgabe(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef

Lol....You honestly don't expect them to approach the chief like this. They may pretend to be standing in for a client and besides, let them put on suits, you wouldn't believe they are the same set of people mostly that fair skinned guy.
There are lots of people that if you don't know them, by appearance, you won't believe they are rich. e.g that man that married a 17 abi 18 year old girl. Both of them are somewhere in US now. I no call person name o..lol

Let's just pray not to come in contact with anyone that may have the intent to tamper with our joy(life).

May his soul find peace!

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

This is not true. A woman is a match to another woman for physical combat; and women fight themselves all the time with low murder rates. The truth which you deny is that men are savages worse than lower animals, that men are an incarnate of the devil and use every opportunity to steal, kill and destroy.
you forget sin came into the world because of women. eve brought evil and wickedness into the world. worlld was at peace before she brought her wicked nature out
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by olax02(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
God what is this country turning to God made MAN, Man made MONEY, and Money made MAN MAD... undecided

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
you forget sin came into the world because of women. eve brought evil and wickedness into the world. worlld was at peace before she brought her wicked nature out

A woman is a match to another woman for physical combat; and women fight themselves all the time with low murder rates. The truth which you deny is that men are savages worse than lower animals
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by destinyoduwa: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Let them face fireing squad sharply
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hamzaay(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mehn dis bad

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IdioticNLmods: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
tiredoflife:
Why are people this stupid
So a man will own such a property
His people wont know

He will just die
And the property will just move to a new owner without money in his account to show he sold it
Some crimes are unnecessary I swear
Why just waste prison space
Do a clean crime if u are caught then it will make sense
Not some dumb crime
Very very possible
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by AFONJACOW(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Such a brainless man... How can these rag tag malnourished dirty nonentities look like people who can afford up 900m property .. Nawa ooo
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef

What if they went as representatives of someone abroad?

Bro that your logic doesn't hold water.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by sadiq002: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
MarianaTrench:
I hope the law prescribing the death penalty for kidnappers has been enacted angry
I taught it was only Herdsmen that are heartless
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

A woman is a match to another woman for physical combat; and women fight themselves all the time with low murder rates. The truth which you deny is that men are savages worse than lower animals
only because you have no power to kill with your blows. not because you are less violent
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by medra(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fear Nigerian police....those guys might not be the criminals involved..but Sha what do I know too...
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Okoshishi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Heartless criminals,may they be butchered as well.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Bornboy4: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
I've said it time and time again that the devil has now taken control of the hearts of most youths in Nigeria.
They have become animals in their quest for material wealth!
They are so self-centred that they feel the people whose life they take has no right to a good life!
God will punish them over and over again.
Check my signature below to see how I do my hustle if you're interested.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
only because you have no power to kill with your blows. not because you are less violent

Women do have power to kill with our blows. And many women are stronger than some men.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:

You see!
So crying "give them Biafra" is not from your heart. grin

Mugu grin
Biafra will come and I pray you don't consume the nearest sniper by then! grin

Are you dumb or you have simply chosen to be stupid ? Whatever it is about you that will make any reasonable person to want to share same space with you guys is yet to be seen. And if some people were mockingly saying "give them Biafra", I expect you to know what they actually meant but then,emotions won't allow you to put the little whitish substance in your flat head into any good logical use.

If you're stupid enough to believe that you will be given freedom on a platter of gold by your tormentors, then your case is even worse than I thought.

Biafra will come ? Make it happen now and I will rejoice with you wholeheartedly. As for the snipper, you're a kid. I am not within the reach of any hunger stricken snipper from the erosion ravaged land of the rising crimes.

Get balls and take your freedom ! It won't be given.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Women do have power to kill with our blows. And many women are stronger than some men.
lmao OK. you wwomen cant even hurt a fly with your blows grin
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Swinger60(f): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

anyway wat do I know sef
In Abuja, one may look wretched but have access to a serious buyer.

Perhaps, he thought there was a serious buyer from them.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by jaggedboi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nigerian police with thier local investigation pattern. What or how does telling these criminals to touch the skull mean anything?if they have confessed then case is closed.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Ikenna62: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is man inhumanity to man. God pls save your own people.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Giftexx: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
It’s the job of real estate agents or lawyers to sell properties. Sometimes, u don’t get to see the owners
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by boladez(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
sapientia:
The land price though.

Exaggerated.

These rascals can't just kill someone with a property worth 900m in FCT.

Where is the said property?

Is this the only thing that matters to you upon the gruesome killing of a fellow man?

Does the sale of property mean it is land?

Another case for our national rebirth, there is something fundamentally wrong with our DNA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.