Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video (131581 Views)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
OROSUNBOLB:

Dispute any of my points and stop avoiding 'battle" tactically. Your tribe is never credited with any known war out side of your land of demons. Check out the original map of Oyo kingdom ,it extended far beyond today's Nigeria's boundaries.

The "General" that abandoned his troops in the midst of a senseless war,disguised like a woman and fled to Abidjan was certainly not from Yoruba land. And there was a certain Benjamin Adekunle who was a nightmare to your forefathers ! Now ,you tell me the definition of cowardice ? Olori pelebe,omo eeebo ![/s]

Please I'm not the cause of your tribe's cowardice you piece of black tiger clawed faced yeribanza.. Leave me biko..
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by fredoooooo: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
MarianaTrench:
I hope the law prescribing the death penalty for kidnappers has been enacted angry

They should also be chopped and their body parts feed to the vultures... bastards
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
This sort of thing happens in Abuja frequently.
A lot of property owners in Abuja today got theirs through this means
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Rhea(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
nonsojaggs:
Men Kidnapped, Butchered And Robbed A Chief Of His Property Worth N900M (video)

The FCT police operatives have arrested some men for the gruesome murder of Chief Ignatius Odunukwe.

IG Odunukwe was kidnapped and murdered by these criminals pretending to be real estate buyers.

They deceived and lured him because he wanted to sell his property in Abuja for N900m. They had no intentions of buying the said property but to steal it from Chief Odunukwe using false pretense.

Immediately Chief IG Odunukwe gave them the original documents of the property. They killed him, cut his body bits by bits and disposed it in a sac bag.

However, the body was discovered by the people staying around where it was disposed and the police was alerted.

Watch Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkWlsHJy-V0

These are they kind of people they lock up for years. Then one useless governor will celebrate his birthday by granting clemency to some people under detention without trial for years. And before you say Ateke, these rats will be back in the streets as newly recruited SARS police.
It is about time we brought back the every-saturday firing squad of armed robbers at national stadium. There will be many TV sponsors including Ciroc and Heineken.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:
[s]

Please I'm not the cause of your tribe's cowardice you piece of black tiger clawed faced yeribanza.. Leave me biko..

Haaa ! The coward is running away again ! What a lame response from a motor spare parts cum armed robber ? I will stop responding to your childish tantrum as I find it quite too low and unworthy of my response. Must you delete my response or you think I can't do same ? It's just senseless if you really want to and ready for the bashing of your miserable life. I won't continue to dignify a lowlife "stupido" like you with my response if you continue in that fashion kiddo.

Now, if there is anybody in your house or community ,perhaps your grandfather, that can give me a reasonable response that is devoid of childish traits, It will be interesting to continue to bash your OSU "yansh" . Descendant of Cannibals ,olori pelebe !
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IloveToMess: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]Haaa ! The coward is running away again ! What a lame response from a motor spare parts cum armed robber ? I will stop responding to your childish tantrum as I find it quite too low and unworthy of my response. Must you delete my response or you think I can't do same ? It's just senseless if you really want to and ready for the bashing of your miserable life. I won't continue to dignify a lowlife "stupido" like you with my response if you continue in that fashion kiddo.

Now, if there is anybody in your house or community ,perhaps your grandfather, that can give me a reasonable response that is devoid of childish traits, It will be interesting to continue to bash your OSU "yansh" . Descendant of Cannibals ,olori pelebe ![/s]

Oooooohhm!! What is this naa?, leave me alone abi am I the reason Awolowo consumed rat poison??

Kai Chineke moo!
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by seangy4konji: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lord have mercy...I don't transact anything with people from that side often. I am wary..you would see them in their Prado's. They would say industrious..what is industrious about killing another family bread winner. What offence did he do to want to sell his property? I wish camera can't just be shut and I can use a matchet on Daniel body...

Bastards. Why now. Why...

Please let's be careful..dem full Lagos abuja and port Harcourt. Spending anyhow..we started from the bottom..lies..
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by magicminister: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
I don’t think I’m as rich as the victim but I know to use lawyers/agents but if I must do it myself, I’d have atleast 2 shooters with me

Legit businessmen often erroneously believe that they have nothing to worry about. He acted naive and paid the price. Rip
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by grandstar(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Opeoluwaadewole:
The Heart of man is desperate wicked,RIP,
But come to think of it,in this 21st century
How on earth will they call the man to bring the document of the property, didn't the man has estate agent that will have negotiate on behalf of him
I don't just understand ,there must being something more than this .

The owner might have been greedy. He may see no reason to carry his agent along. All he cared about was to make money

Let me explain as I'm an agent.

Many years ago, an agent told me he had a client for one of my properties. I asked him how he found out about the property as I wasn't the one that introduced it to him. He now mentioned the name of an agent. I said I did not inform that agent. I think he now called the agent and asked who introduced the property to him and he told him his name, let's say Femi. Yes, it was Femi I introduced the property to.

I could have simply dealt with the crooked agent but it would be wrong. I would be denying 2 other agents of their fees.

If he was honest, he would have enquired who informed those agents about the property he wanted to dispose of. He would simply have told them to go through his mandate. The mandate is usually the agent that has direct instruction to market a property usually with a guaranteed commission. At times though, there may be several joint mandates or several direct agents with no written guarantees.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Exodora: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why is that mumu helping them to cover their face. Is good that we see their face so the we go mara ndi a na eze.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by eldeens: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

You are so so pathetic.. For you to dream you have the power to say who becomes president or not of a country shows how sad your life is. Even though igbos are 100% entitled to be president of the country, we the true ones give no fück about it. So get down your high horse cos if we truly wanted that we'd get it or go our separate ways. Afterall, you and that adewumiopeyemi are just inconsequential thwarts from a set of people that mine skulls for a living.

�������� I see say e pain u wella, lemme remind you incase you have forgotten, you igbos have shown your hunger over presidency and that's why all these hating, God loves this country so much that He will never allow an igbo become the president, they are never to be trusted, a typical igbo doesn't even trust himself so why should we take the risk, this presidency will be rotating amongst the hausas, yorubas and any other tribe but not igbo, get that straight into ya empty skull.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by MiseryIndex(m): 2:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Dreal1247:
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Being dead BROKE is the root of all evil
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Danabu(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Dreal1247:
The love of money is the root of all evil.

PACKAGING. JUST PRAY YOU DONT ENCOUNTER SUCH PEOPLE.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Danabu(m): 4:44am On Jan 20, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef

PACKAGING.. JUST PRAY YOU DONT ENCOUNTER SUCH PEOPLE.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IdioticNLmods: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2020
eldeens:

�������� I see say e pain u wella, lemme remind you incase you have forgotten, you igbos have shown your hunger over presidency and that's why all these hating, God loves this country so much that He will never allow an igbo become the president, they are never to be trusted, a typical igbo doesn't even trust himself so why should we take the risk, this presidency will be rotating amongst the hausas, yorubas and any other tribe but not igbo, get that straight into ya empty skull.
Because na you get Nigeria na... I can see you seeking attention and this is the last plate you'll get from me. If i talk truth they will say we are in pains. You are a kid to think we hate because of presidency, we hate because you yorubas are very bad cunning greedy people, so even if igbos get presidency today, that will never change. But like I said before, you just an inconsequential thwart who probably has never eaten balanced diet. Look at him talking about my skull already, typical yoruba.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by rinzaugustine: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2020
A whole okpuluisi n’Oraukwu..Colonades..messed up by children..chai
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by babaireti(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Na dem again,wetin concern me, gambari pa fulani
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Malawian(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Chief IG Odunukwe, Okpuluisi Zuru Ora Onu 1 of Oraukwu.
Honestly, i wonder how he was kidnapped, these guys move with serious police details.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Malawian(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Westernlove:
Only If people knew what some people did and how they became WEALTHY OR RICH, Most especially here In this Nigeria Hmmmm. It's because this one went wrong and exposed, That's why It's Is In the News. How much more of such Evils going on behind the Scene hmmmm.[b] Besides I have no whatsoever pity for Most Chief, WEALTHY, RICH people over here. Who knows how he HIMSELF even acquired the land In the first place? What he did to acquire the land? Evil will always come back to Evil people, It's an encounter I've experienced personally. No matter how long or how strong In Jazz you are, You will still eventually reap what you sow. That's why I don't hurt my fellow human being and I try as much as possible to Avoid chaos and I've reduced my bad doings to the minimum level. The greater your evils and bad doings so will be returned to you In Multiple Folds. So the decision Is yours. You can only run but you can't hide. Yoruba people use to say an adage, Asepamo lowa, Asegbe kan Osi. You think you can play or outsmart God, no not even ever gonna possible. Make Una Continue. That's All.[/b]
If you dont know IG Odunukwe (brother to Chief Charles Odunukwe (Chardon)) then keep shut. These guys made money even before you found out what else your prick can do.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by eldeens: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Because na you get Nigeria na... I can see you seeking attention and this is the last plate you'll get from me. If i talk truth they will say we are in pains. You are a kid to think we hate because of presidency, we hate because you yorubas are very bad cunning greedy people, so even if igbos get presidency today, that will never change. But like I said before, you just an inconsequential thwart who probably has never eaten balanced diet. Look at him talking about my skull already, typical yoruba.

E dey pain em oooooooooo
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by VirtIQ: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
My God. Are you sure about this..
Rhea:

These are they kind of people they lock up for years. Then one useless governor will celebrate his birthday by granting clemency to some people under detention without trial for years. And before you say Ateke, these rats will be back in the streets as newly recruited SARS police.
It is about time we brought back the every-saturday firing squad of armed robbers at national stadium. There will be many TV sponsors including Ciroc and Heineken.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Kennyswag: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Igbos are a curse to africa
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Kyari79(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
They are Satanic spirits
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
tonquendo4u:
And this report said they're are Igbos?

Don't mind the troll
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
rinzaugustine:
A whole okpuluisi n’Oraukwu..Colonades..messed up by children..chai

As in eeeh. Charles Odunukwe (Chaddon) ga agbanyere ha film fa ekirie complete. God will sooo punish these boys eeeeh. Ya dibagodi
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Malawian:
Chief IG Odunukwe, Okpuluisi Zuru Ora Onu 1 of Oraukwu.
Honestly, i wonder how he was kidnapped, these guys move with serious police details.

Odogwu ibenabo anago.this is pathetic eziokwu cry
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Opsylo: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Rip,chief,may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
I work with this man in Lagos,infact the last day was on the 8th of November 2019,it's was on Friday we are waiting for him in his site ,I wanted to collect the money for what I did,he was so busy that day, later around 5pm
he gave me a check,I couldn't go to the bank, because the time has gone so the following week I enter the bank ,presented the check that he gave me for the job that I did in his site , cashier collected it and stamp it as usual,then I try calling him for confirmation of the check,his number was switched off I was surprised ,I went back to to his site call manager, everybody was worried , where is chief,they said came back from church on Sunday and left home with his car ,since then until Monday when I heard that he is late
So sad what a Good man ,very humble man.may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Malawian(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Hisduchess:

Odogwu ibenabo anago.this is pathetic eziokwu cry
I think i know you.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by smitaro(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2020
kellight:
Where have the good news in Nigeria gone to? cry

e dey sambisa forest.

u go lyk go recover am?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Malawian:

I think i know you.

Hmmmm.from where?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Hisduchess(f): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Opsylo:
Rip,chief,may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
I work with this man in Lagos,infact the last day was on the 8th of November 2019,it's was on Friday we are waiting for him in his site ,I wanted to collect the money for what I did,he was so busy that day, later around 5pm
he gave me a check,I couldn't go to the bank, because the time has gone so the following week I enter the bank ,presented the check that he gave me for the job that I did in his site , cashier collected it and stamp it as usual,then I try calling him for confirmation of the check,his number was switched off I was surprised ,I went back to to his site call manager, everybody was worried , where is chief,they said came back from church on Sunday and left home with his car ,since then until Monday when I heard that he is late
So sad what a Good man ,very humble man.may his soul rest in peace.

But did you collect your money?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Lazesk(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
This said chief, is the sole owner and importer of FIRMAN generators.. For those asking how he made so much money to own property of 900m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.