Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (65743 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by jesmond3945: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Khaleell001:

No only misogynist spotted, you will see miss one of your teeth.
you mean 'soon'.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by jesmond3945: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rajiokazaki:
.....you just had to play the race card.... Again, she knew what she was walking into
playing race card, you wanted to sound like a white man, sorry you can never be one.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Khaleell001(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
you mean 'soon'.
.yes.. It was a typo.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Rajiokazaki(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
playing race card, you wanted to sound like a white man, sorry you can never be one.
...... very hilarious ... but seriously, you 've to realise that all black people can't think the same way.... we often allow our race impair of reasoning and judgment. .... am seeing cultural structures and values , you are seeing racial segregation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by CTPlayer: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Stay in Canada we don't need them in the USA!

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by salford1: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
CTPlayer:
With Donald the Trump in power, who would want to? grin

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by yeyeosoronga: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Thank God you mentioned Piers Morgan, at least he has met her one on one.. Yet for some reason, it is still a silly projection according to you. cheesy

Not to mention that British people themselves are largely of the same opinion about her public persona. Even Sassysure who lives in the UK has also mentioned how they always talk smack of Meghan, yet you and some of you still think she's got the best character in the world. Lmao cheesy

Nairalanders will not kee me.

The least you could have done was to actually observe her mannerisms in public before defending what you don't know. You not even ashamed to mention Piers Morgan who has related with her in person. Lol

Abeg bye bye.

Piers Morgan spent an hour at a pub with her, and that's it. He wasn't happy she cut him off, and she did that because Harry definitely has no respect or like for Morgan. He still hasn't got over not being invited to the royal wedding, and he realised the relationship he thought he had with her was non existent
Regarding Megan's siblings, you do know they didn't grow up together and had very little interaction. Prior to the wedding, they hadn't been in contact for over 10 years or longer.
Still on her half siblings, her half sister Samantha who has been doing paid interviews everywhere has a mother who doesn't speak to her at all, and 2 biological children who don't speak to her either. What kind of a mother would be estranged from her own children and her own mother? I would take her words with a pinch of salt, as she had little contact with Megan even as a child and only talking because of the money being offered by the media houses.
Her father is another piece of work. It has been confirmed he staged pictures for which he was paid by the media, and also did loads of paid interviews to speak about his daughter despite the pleas not to talk to the press.
The father in question has raised a lot of failures as children, and the only one who seems to have made something of her life is Megan (even before her marriage to the prince)
Oh, there's another older half brother who doesn't speak to Samantha either, and has children also estranged from him, and also a drug dealer.
The truth be told, she is from a very dysfunctional family, and is lucky her mother was there. The only difference between her and her half siblings is their mothers, and I'm not surprised she didnt follow the pattern in her family.
I dont blame her for removing herself from the toxicity in her family. They (siblings) didnt care about her before her marriage, so why all the talks now? They weren't present at her first marriage, so why are they crying they weren't invited to the wedding to the Prince?
Megan has done well for herself and it's all by her own hardwork.
Many are not aware of the British press. Piers has had a vendetta for being snubbed and you can't help but wonder if he was obsessed with her. Perhaps now, he can stop talking about her since she is no longer a working royal.
Megan is definitely not perfect, but I don't blame them for saying feck ya to their people.

Meanwhile, you talk of her mannerisms. She's American and suddenly brought into Royalty/British limelight. Of course she knows she is a fish out of water. It takes time getting used to such microscopic scrutiny.
I simply see her as a woman who knows what she wants, and who has learned over the years to remove herself from toxicity, considering the kind of family she has.

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
sassysure:

Yeah, at a point friends stopped inviting them.to elite dinners because of her "American" behaviour.
She already stated she hate the old tradition.

This is what got on the Britons nerves.

Like I said, some said, she is trying to tell them how to live as they obviously have not been living before.
"Oh how the nerve of her"!
Stay around these people and go crazy.

Already, it has gone political.
Trust politicians to milk this to their benefits cheesy

Did you watch the live broadcast of Harry & Meghan's wedding in 2018?

There was this black American preacher that obviously Meghan invited from the US to give a sermon.
At a point when the man was busy displaying and gesticulating in 'American-style', the camera panned to the box where the royals were sitted.

Sassy please tell me you watched that thing cheesy
The look on the faces of the royals was priceless. I remember myself and my brother got out of our sofa and were literally rolling on the floor from laughter... Lol cheesy

Their faces had an expression that looked something like 'who the hell is this mad man and what the blazes does he think he's doing talking like that inside St. George's Chapel.. cheesy
I think it was only the Queen and Charlie that were able to keep a poker face, the rest of them were visibly stunned.
One particular young lady among the royals, can't remember who (but she wore a blue dress) fought hard to hold back her laughter the entire time.

They loved the all-black American choir though, that was actually the high point of that event for most people.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by YINKS89(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Seun:
Meghan's treatment by the tabloids is not primarily motivated by racism. Proof: Doria Ragland, Meghan's 63 year old black mum, is hardly ever attacked by the tabloids. When she is mentioned in the press, the comments are generally positive or neutral. She is more black than Meghan. The backlash against Meghan is caused by an apparent disrespect for the traditions of the royal family and the UK culture that she married into.

There is racism in the UK, no doubt, but if a really black woman like Lupita Nyongo or Oluchi Onweagba married Harry and respected the royal traditions, I don't doubt that she would be regarded quite well by the majority of UK people. Only the most extreme racists would dislike her.
uve said my mind ... why marry into a family you know have this norms when you know perfectly well that you wont follow it.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by jesmond3945: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rajiokazaki:
...... very hilarious ... but seriously, you 've to realise that all black people can't think the same way.... we often allow our race impair of reasoning and judgment. .... am seeing cultural structures and values , you are seeing racial segregation
yea just like majority of white have the same mindset about you as a black man; very inferior.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by chiedozie198100: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Truthbites:

They have very expensive lifestyle. Money wen person nor add join must finish. Remember the prodigal son...u are the myopic, gullible and stereotype person

u clearly are too naive to understand.

I don't know if you have watched the KING'S SPEECH.

it's about queen elizabeth's uncle who left the kingship for his younger brother, queen elizabeth's father.

HE WAS A KING.

so these two people leaving is nothing.

and by the way, the "royal family" is actually a corporation.

once you are born into it, u r a shareholder.

these guys "own" countries. unending source of wealth.

they can never, i repeat, never be broke in a million years.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Piers Morgan spent an hour at a pub with her, and that's it. He wasn't happy she cut him off, and she did that because Harry definitely has no respect or like for Morgan. He still hasn't got over not being invited to the royal wedding, and he realised the relationship he thought he had with her was non existent
Regarding Megan's siblings, you do know they didn't grow up together and had very little interaction. Prior to the wedding, they hadn't been in contact for over 10 years or longer.
Still on her half siblings, her half sister Samantha who has been doing paid interviews everywhere has a mother who doesn't speak to her at all, and 2 biological children who don't speak to her either. What kind of a mother would be estranged from her own children and her own mother? I would take her words with a pinch of salt, as she had little contact with Megan even as a child and only talking because of the money being offered by the media houses.
Her father is another piece of work. It has been confirmed he staged pictures for which he was paid by the media, and also did loads of paid interviews to speak about his daughter despite the pleas not to talk to the press.
The father in question has raised a lot of failures as children, and the only one who seems to have made something of her life is Megan (even before her marriage to the prince)
Oh, there's another older half brother who doesn't speak to Samantha either, and has children also estranged from him, and also a drug dealer.
The truth be told, she is from a very dysfunctional family, and is lucky her mother was there. The only difference between her and her half siblings is their mothers, and I'm not surprised she didnt follow the pattern in her family.
I dont blame her for removing herself from the toxicity in her family. They (siblings) didnt care about her before her marriage, so why all the talks now? They weren't present at her first marriage, so why are they crying they weren't invited to the wedding to the Prince?
Megan has done well for herself and it's all by her own hardwork.
Many are not aware of the British press. Piers has had a vendetta for being snubbed and you can't help but wonder if he was obsessed with her. Perhaps now, he can stop talking about her since she is no longer a working royal.
Megan is definitely not perfect, but I don't blame them for saying feck ya to their people.

Meanwhile, you talk of her mannerisms. She's American and suddenly brought into Royalty/Bristish limelight. Of course she knows she is a fish out of water. It takes time getting used to such microscopic scrutiny.
I simply see her as a woman who knows what she wants, and who has learned over the years to remove herself from toxicity, considering the kind of family she has.

Apart from one of her Suits co-stars and with the exception of red-haired Harry and her best friend Jessica, please name any other person who has actually gone on record to say extremely nice things about Meghan.

I'm not asking mockingly, I genuinely want to know.

Perhaps you're right and every person who says shit about her has a personal axe to grind, so what about those ones who have nothing against her?
In all the years since she first began dating Harry and amidst the whole negativity surrounding her, who has came out to say the positives in her defense?

I genuinely want to know.

You admitted in your comment that it would take time for her as an American to have gotten used to the microscopic scrutiny, good. Although I don't see the difference between what Hollywood paparazzi subjects their celebrities to compared to what she met in the UK.
But all the same, why was she not just patient instead of pushing Harry to give it all up? Over what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by salford1: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Did you watch the live broadcast of Harry & Meghan's wedding in 2018?

There was this black American preacher that obviously Meghan invited from the US to give a sermon.
At a point when the man was busy displaying and gesticulating in 'American-style', the camera panned to the box where the royals were sitted.

Sassy please tell me you watched that thing cheesy
The look on the faces of the royals was priceless. I remember myself and my brother got out of our sofa and were literally rolling on the floor from laughter... Lol cheesy

Their faces had an expression that looked something like 'who the hell is this mad man and what the blazes does he think he's doing talking like that inside St. George's Chapel.. cheesy
I think it was only the Queen and Charlie that were able to keep a poker face, the rest of them were visibly stunned.
One particular young lady among the royals, can't remember who (but she wore a blue dress) fought hard to hold back her laughter the entire time.

They loved the all-black American choir though, that was actually the high point of that event for most people.
Interestingly, some conservative white folks also also found the black choir cringeworthy despite the brilliant performance.

Then no one knows what tomorrow may bring for the Royal family after Queen Elizabeth. The empire is gone. The Queen seems to be the only woman still holding them together. Furthermore, today’s monarchy is little more than a group of mediocre people with few accomplishments other than military service, horseback riding and the ability to serve in a figurehead role.

In addition, just as some socereres and witches are praying and hoping for Harry and Meghan's marriage to collapse, we don't even know what Prince William's son or any of his kids might turn out to be yet - maybe LGBTQ cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Thank you. People cant seem to look at her flaws in the context of actual events that have happened which may impact Harrys decisions.

Everybody knows that Piers Morgan is a troll but suddenly when it comes to Meghan his word is gospel smh

Do people know how difficult it is to come out of a trailer-trash/ghetto family and be normal? Even your own parents will accuse you of being arrogant just because you dont want to follow their path

Shes not a saint but all the bashing is so unnecessary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by yeyeosoronga: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Apart from one of her Suits co-stars and with the exception of red-haired Harry, please name any other person who has actually gone on record to say extremely nice things about Meghan.

Perhaps you're right and every person who says shit about her has a personal axe to grind, so what about those ones who have nothing against her?
In all the years since she first began dating Harry and amidst the whole negativity surrounding her, who has came out to say the positives in her defense?

Who among those saying foul things about her know her? You've never heard anything from her mother and close friends, and she does have them. They understand the importance of silence and took the warnings about the press seriously. Her father's side of the family never did.
Many people who went to middle school with her only had nice things to say about her. Her teachers had nice things to say about her (and yes, the press dug that deep) She has been known even as a child to show genuine care in things she believes in. There are some videos of her as a child, some letters she wrote to challenge the status quo even as a child.
I'm yet to hear anything bad about her from her friends or people that know her. They have all maintained a dignified silence, as they should. Even Serena Williams is one of her friends (even though they met as adults), and she only says nice things about her if anything at all. Serena hasn't spoken too much to defend her person, because she knows not to put mouth in the matter. Serena too has had her tough times with the press, especially the white controlled media, and mostly they don't have nice things to say about Serena either ( if not for her fellow African Americans who have supported her through thick and thin) Infact, the British people hate her the more for being friends with Serena.
Most of the hearsay have been from her father's family. Even her ex husband hasn't said a word about her, and I'm sure he must have been enticed with money to do so by the press, but he's not a hungry person like her family. Non of his family have also said anything about her.
Her mother's family have never said anything negative about her.
I know she has a reputation for cutting people off, but can you blame her when she has been raised with very toxic people? I'm sure her therapists (I'm almost 90% sure she needed therapy having been raised as a Markle) adviced her to always do so for peace of mind. She has also decided to leave the toxic environment in Britain. I'm sure they were just waiting for her son to be old enough to start walking before they started their attacks on him too ( what am I even saying, the attacks started on the day his birth was announced, comparing him to a monkey in a suit). As a mother, she has said "Not today, pale devils". Very passively aggressive people, tufiakwa
Do you know how the British public have ridiculed Prince Andrew and his children all their lives? The constant bullying of those girls? I always felt sorry for them.
I truly believe they took the right decision to move away from Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by seangy4konji: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fear the queen..

Very saucy woman.

Even to her son..
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
salford1:

Interestingly, some conservative white folks also also found the black choir cringeworthy despite the brilliant performance.

Then no one knows what tomorrow may bring for the Royal family after Queen Elizabeth. The empire is gone. The Queen seems to be the only woman still holding them together. Furthermore, today’s monarchy is little more than a group of mediocre people with few accomplishments other than military service, horseback riding and the ability to serve in a figurehead role.

In addition, just as some socereres and witches are praying and hoping for Harry and Meghan's marriage to collapse, we don't even know what Prince William's son or any of his kids might turn out to be yet - maybe LGBTQ cheesy
There will always be extremely conservative whites who are racist and will always be irritated by blacks.

Regarding any of William's sons turning out LGBTQ.. Highest, they will find a way to pass the crown to the next worthy successor if that happens cheesy

I also get what you mean when you say the british monarchy has very little in accomplishments presently, they are just riding on the waves of impeccable history. But then, only the british people have the power to end it for good...it always rests with the people.
The French monarchy came tumbling down spear-headed by Napoleon and backed by the people, The Czars of Russia same way, and most of the other European dynasties.

When the British are tired, they will end it. grin
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by yeyeosoronga: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
midnighter:

Thank you. People cant seem to look at her flaws in the context of actual events that have happened which may impact Harrys decisions.

Everybody knows that Piers Morgan is a troll but suddenly when it comes to Meghan his word is gospel smh

Do people know how difficult it is to come out of a trailer-trash/ghetto family and be normal? Even your own parents will accuse you of being arrogant just because you dont want to follow their path

Shes not a saint but all the bashing is so unnecessary
Piers is an arsehole and wasn't liked by the British people either till he started attacking Megan and voicing their true feelings about having her marrying their prince.
Do you know he has once staged fake pictures about British soldiers committing war crimes? Those pictures were staged and this led to a very long investigation, and of course their military losing the support and confidence of their people.
He's always being a snake and was never liked. All of a sudden, he's now the voice of the people?

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Piers is an arsehole and wasn't liked by the British people either till he started attacking Megan and voicing their true feelings about having her marrying their prince.
Do you know he has once staged fake pictures about British soldiers committing war crimes? Those pictures were staged and this led to a very long investigation, and of course their military losing the support and confidence of their people.
He's always being a snake and was never liked. All of a sudden, he's now the voice of the people?

He's just a caricature who is relevant because of the politically correct hypersensitive social atmosphere.

I catch him sometimes on youtube, all he does is say the opposite of whatever everybody is "supposed" to say.

Tapping into the "angry white male" market and people in Nigeria are still falling for it smh

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Who among those saying foul things about her know her? You've never heard anything from her mother and close friends, and she does have them. They understand the importance of silence and took the warnings about the press seriously. Her father's side of the family never did.
Many people who went to middle school with her only had nice things to say about her. Her teachers had nice things to say about her (and yes, the press dug that deep) She has been known even as a child to show genuine care in things she believes in. There are some videos of her as a child, some letters she wrote to challenge the status quo even as a child.
I'm yet to hear anything bad about her from her friends or people that know her. They have all maintained a dignified silence, as they should. Even Serena Williams is one of her friends (even though they met as adults), and she only says nice things about her if anything at all. Serena hasn't spoken too much to defend her person, because she knows not to put mouth in the matter. Serena too has had her tough times with the press, especially the white controlled media, and mostly they don't have nice things to say about Serena either ( if not for her fellow African Americans who have supported her through thick and thin) Infact, the British people hate her the more for being friends with Serena.
Most of the hearsay have been from her father's family. Even her ex husband hasn't said a word about her, and I'm sure he must have been enticed with money to do so by the press, but he's not a hungry person like her family. Non of his family have also said anything about her.
Her mother's family have never said anything negative about her.
I know she has a reputation for cutting people off, but can you blame her when she has been raised with very toxic people? I'm sure her therapists (I'm almost 90% sure she needed therapy having been raised as a Markle) adviced her to always do so for peace of mind. She has also decided to leave the toxic environment in Britain. I'm sure they were just waiting for her son to be old enough to start walking before they started their attacks on him too ( what am I even saying, the attacks started on the day his birth was announced, comparing him to a monkey in a suit). As a mother, she has said "Not today, pale devils". Very passively aggressive people, tufiakwa
Do you know how the British public have ridiculed Prince Andrew and his children all their lives? The constant bullying of those girls? I always felt sorry for them.
I truly believe they took the right decision to move away from Britain.
Okay oo, I've heard you... Family members that could not look past money to string up their own blood.
What a dysfunctional mess of a family.

Makes me wonder if money will be enough to make me go in public to talk crap about a family member of mine who I know deep down is truly an all-round nice person. Just thinking...

Anyway, that no one is defending her publicly says a whole lot...even if you try to explain it away.
Even Harvey Weinstein, the reason MeToo movement became a thing, still has a female lawyer and some actresses going on air to say they never felt a sexual predator vibe from him.

But I get your point..

Cheers.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by yeyeosoronga: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

Apart from one of her Suits co-stars and with the exception of red-haired Harry and her best friend Jessica, please name any other person who has actually gone on record to say extremely nice things about Meghan.

You admitted in your comment that it would take time for her as an American to have gotten used to the microscopic scrutiny, good. Although I don't see the difference between what Hollywood paparazzi subjects their celebrities to compared to what she met in the UK.
But all the same, why was she not just patient instead of pushing Harry to give it all up? Over what exactly?

They have a child to protect now.
That's the difference, and what has changed now.
Harry knows what his cousins (Beatrice and Eugene) have gone through for being spare royals- they are constantly bullied and ridiculed by their press.
What exactly is Harry's fate going to be in the next 15 years as a working Royal?
His uncle Andrew was 2nd in line to the throne at some point in his life (when male children always had the advantage to rule, over female children. The queen only recently changed the law to allow female children rule if they were born first, just before William had his first child. Elizabeth herself wouldnt have been Queen if she had a younger brother), but uncle Andrew is 8th in line now and would only be relegated back further.
Harry himself was 3rd in line at some point, but he is now 6th in line. If big bro has more children, he would be pushed further back.
He will forever be a Prince by birth. They haven't even been stripped of their HRH titles, and have only agreed to stop using it. I think he's having the best of both worlds if I may say.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2020
midnighter:

He's just a caricature who is relevant because of the politically correct hypersensitive social atmosphere.

I catch him sometimes on youtube, all he does is say the opposite of whatever everybody is "supposed" to say.

Tapping into the "angry white male" market and people in Nigeria are still falling for it smh

You could also say the same thing about Ben Shapiro, who is just the American version of Piers Morgan going by this your description, yet the two will never get along.

That these 'Caricatures' don't say things in a nicer feel-good way does not remove the entire truth from what they are saying. Political incorrectness is just their stock-in-trade.

And I don't know what you mean by people in Nigeria are falling for it or how it helps your case. Piers has Black Britons who love him.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Harry knows what his cousins (Beatrice and Eugene) have gone through for being spare royals- they are constantly bullied and ridiculed by their press.
What exactly is Harry's fate going to be in the next 15 years as a working Royal?
His uncle Andrew was 2nd in line to the throne at some point in his life (when male children always had the advantage to rule, over female children. The queen only recently changed the law to allow female children rule if they were born first, just before William had his first child. Elizabeth herself wouldnt have been Queen if she had a younger brother), but uncle Andrew is 8th in line now and would only be relegated back further.
Harry himself was 3rd in line at some point, but he is now 6th in line. If big bro has more children, he would be pushed further back.
He will forever be a Prince by birth. They haven't even been stripped of their HRH titles, and have only agreed to stop using it. I think he's having the best of both worlds if I may say.
Of course, this whole stepping back from royal duties will only affect Meghan in the long run na. Izz like some of una never still see wetin dey happen oo? cheesy
Family is family, Harry has a way back.

Harry is always a Prince and will always be. Meghan on the other hand, has no such sympathies.

They won't be using the royal titles means they were stripped of it, simple.
They had no choice immediately mama Charlie took back what she bestowed on them on the morning of their wedding, so their agreement or not is quite inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Exactly! The way they always find a way to mess Beatrice and Eugenie up no be here. And it may be worse on Archie because he's partly black

You just explained the whole thing
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Exodora: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2020
How civilized people behaves , African man will want to die untop power.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Exodora: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2020
How civilized people behaves , African man will want to die un top title/power.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Beautyaddy: 1:24am On Jan 20, 2020
CTPlayer:

lol!...That would had happened by default.

The Queen is still the Head of State of Canada.

As much as Canadians like to feel they are completely Independent from Britain that seems not to be entirely true.

Canada still has some influence from Britain so it would make more sense for Harry and Meghan to move to Canada then the US.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by CTPlayer: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Beautyaddy:

As much as Canadians like to feel they are completely Independent from Britain that seems not to be entirely true.

Canada still has some influence from Britain so it would make more sense for Harry and Meghan to move to Canada then the US.

They want to live in the USA but not if Trump is POTUS, so woke! Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by yeyeosoronga: 5:07am On Jan 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

Of course, this whole stepping back from royal duties will only affect Meghan in the long run na. Izz like some of una never still see wetin dey happen oo? cheesy
Family is family, Harry has a way back.

Harry is always a Prince and will always be. Meghan on the other hand, has no such sympathies.

They won't be using the royal titles means they were stripped of it, simple.
They had no choice immediately mama Charlie took back what she bestowed on them on the morning of their wedding, so their agreement or not is quite inconsequential.

They haven't been stripped. If they were, they can't ever use the titles anymore. There is a difference.
Meaning, they can always go back to it all, if they wanted to.
The Queen isn't stupid, and she will protect her grandson, her blood, no matter what the public says.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by crackkhaus: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

They haven't been stripped. If they were, they can't ever use the titles anymore. There is a difference.
Meaning, they can always go back to it all, if they wanted to.
The Queen isn't stupid, and she will protect her grandson, her blood, no matter what the public says.
Lol, stop saying 'they'. cheesy

In this whole clusterfvck, only one person can go back to it all if he wanted to and that is Prince Harry.
Meghan got it on a platter, had no regard for it, and lost it. She's not gettin anything back from the Windsors.

If you think this is false, let us keep our arms crossed and pray that God keeps us. We go see it all happen in this life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by timesup234: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Shut up old cargo.... just like slave Amerikka is being ruled from Tel Aviv. America is Israel's biittch

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.