Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (65899 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
wait till they label your new born child as a monkey. you people stay in a bubble called nigeria and dont know what racism can do to mental health.
don’t mind them

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by zoedew: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Omooba77:
Hope Meghan no go spoil Harry life like this

She already messed up his destiny! Quite saddening. No birth is accidental. It is incumbent on everyone to live for what you were born. He was royalty to do royal but just messed up.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by bewla(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Agboriotejoye post=85917153][/quote]DIANA GHOST THEY THERE GO HURT THAT FAM
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Lamanii22(f): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Omooba77:

I really hope... Really hope she wouldn't ruin him... It's just like saying someone that has never been to oshodi/mushin before, he finally visit oshodi/mushin, he didn't just stop there, he rented an apartment there.. Sooner than later, he'd start behaving like ara oshodi/mushin...

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by cococandy(f): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2020
The average Nigerian is such a disgusting misogynistic dimwit that’s its impossible to get them to apply reasoning once a subject of wife and husband matter arises. Just reading the uninformed and hateful comments splashed all over the thread by BLACK PEOPLE nonetheless and smh.

Y’all are beyond redemption.

10 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Edusouls(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Chai the taste of Meghans pussy have rewired this young mans brains into a control pad for Meghan,she just now presses the Harry about just like we play fifa, fear women

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by emmydee(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Persons marrying into a Royal Family ought to have understood the conditions in its entirety, not to disrupt an age long tradition midway. Harry allowed himself to be used to complete what his mom,Diana, started. He will definitely face the consequences. I doubt if he or Meghan will not be assassinated.

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Amanee(f): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Some people on this forum are dumb as fvck.

Imagine the sheer ignorance and drinking panadol for another person's headache undecided

I don't blame you, it's airtel that gave you cheap data to come spew trash about people that are 100x better off than your generation that I blame undecided

Read up on your black history, you'll never read

Oya have common sense na, whosai

It's to be castigating women that you know, shioor!

peacettw:
To Meghan,

I am terribly isappointed in you. I don't care if this was Harry's decision, your role as a wife was to knock some sense back into him. For pete's sake, this decision will not end well...not for you or for your son. Go and ask Prince Edwards who abdicated. At least, he got to keep his title and was getting some funds from the Royal family.

Ironically, now, the pressure on you both will increase as you strive harder to maintain your marriage and financial upkeep and lifestyle. You threw away the life long cushion that will ensure you never had to work in the real sense of it for your livelihood. Your only job at the time was to look pretty, smile for the cameras, attend some royal functions and act the part.

Now you both will work like peasants, lose friends who were only there to gain access to the royal family and face the pressure that marriage is bound to bring. You may think your life will be better but trust me, it will not.

I wish you both good luck because you will need it to survive your marriage and the press who will forever hover around you to record your decline into nothingness.

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Facidio: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Destined2win:
I pray Harry doesnt regret this

Later now the girl will now divorce him. And he's life will turn upside down and na suicide go come end am. The dude better wise up

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Protagonist(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2020
tellwisdom:
...And how does this concern average Nigerian? sad

Ogbeni, this is one of a few affairs that shape Global discourse. Also do not forget that we are a CommonWealth Nation, so Nigeria contributes to funding the Royals of the United Kingdom.

Who knows, that £2.4 million Harry used for the renovation of his official residence could even be our money. So think beyond our shores.

One love

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Cletus77:

If it didn't matter, Harry would not have dropped the titles. If I were them, to avoid a royal palava, I'll keep my title, retain or relinquish some priveleges and move on, no matter what anyone thinks

You do realise that they still own their titles right? They just cant use them in public.

The reason they are removing titles and relinquishing public funds is to stop the British people from complaining about their commercial interests. This will allow them to pursue business deals without being associated with the family brand.

You are mixing up priorities if you think they should risk everything they are working towards just to drag title. Either that or you havent fully understood the situation. What is title compared to freedom?

This was even a very mild compromise; some people would have had them removed completely. Its just because they dont want to break the family up and because he is not abdicating like Edward VIII

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Lamanii22(f): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Korllami007:
The moment Meghan divorces Harry will be the end of him.

Swears... Someone that looks fragile and he is not even fine like that... He would now be depressed again...
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by peacettw: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Amanee:
People on this forum are dumb as fvck.

Imagine the sheer ignorance and drinking panadol for another person's headache undecided

I don't blame you, it's airtel that gave you cheap data to come spew trash about people that are 100x better off than your generation that I blame undecided

If you are referring to me as part of the people, then you must be in serious denial that this will end well.

Family and money remain the two things that serve as anchors in this treacherous world.They have unwittingly lost both.

If you can't see this Amanee, then get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2020
thunderbabs:
These children finally wants to kill the Queen before her time... Awon omo daleru daleru... Harry don go marry strange woman com palace... Palace don scatter

Queen is over 90 who wants to kill her before her time?

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Bobyro: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2020
Agugbadin:

Blacks are not English, why did he not follow the family tradition. Let him enjoy the consequences of his mistake.
What are you even saying, in this life somethings need to change... We are no more in the archaic world. It's just like you going abroad and marrying a white woman and based on normal Nigerian traditions it's usual to marry a fellow black lady. But you see your heart chose a white lady who will make you happy all the days of your life. Harry is a brave man, he chose love over royalty and race. He has opened the doors for black men like us to be called humans once more.

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by peacettw: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2020
lovemoi2:
Good for her... the British press was evil to her... borderline racist

And piers morgan is just evil

The American press was more evil to Obama and his family but he went for a second term. He didn't resign and secede as an American.

No amount of reason will ever make this right.

3 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Lamanii22(f): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2020
hush15:

And after like 10 yes, the woman go talk say she want divorce. Inside life

10yrs gaan is long... She's probably tired of the marriage.. She'd give it like 2yrs...
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by babyfaceafrica: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2020
thunderbabs:
These children finally wants to kill the Queen before her time... Awon omo daleru daleru... Harry don go marry strange woman com palace... Palace don scatter
the queen is over 90,when.is her time+
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by raybaba97(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:

all what you wrote is just throwing tantrums

King Edward also dumped their nonsense british Ogboni Cult-like King and crown for King Goerge Queen Elizabeth's Father, and King Edward never regreted, he enjoyed his life outside palace in america living to the fullest

you also agreed he dumped the crown init?
Edward dumped it for love of a divorcee, isnt Meghan also a divorcee?
Isnt Edwards lover also an American Actress?

you said all what i said only that you decided to garnish your comments with coward , olosho , bastard and stop making mouth

It's not making mouth. She was an olosho because she was twice divorced and had two other lovers while dating Edward, including a Nazi.

His father even mentioned wishing George had been born first on his death bed. That should tell you how bad he was. He was a racist with strong sympathies for Nazi Germany.

Parliament told him to either marry the girl and abdicate or not marry the girl and remain king.

Canada and Australia told him that if he married her, she could only be a concubine and never queen.

Instead of doing what was right by choosing one, he was looking for a way he could do both and dragging feet.

Parliament simply announced his abdication and forced him to go through with it. The guy didn't have a choice in any of it so stop making it seem like it was his choice to leave.

The British Empire forced him off the throne because everyone except the racists found him disgusting

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by babyfaceafrica: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Bobyro:

What are you even saying, in this life somethings need to change... We are no more in the archaic world. It's just like you going abroad and marrying a white woman and based on normal Nigerian traditions it's usual to marry a fellow black lady. But you see your heart chose a white lady who will make you happy all the days of your life. Harry is a brave man, he chose love over royalty and race. He has opened the doors for black men like us to be called humans once more.

But you see your heart chose a white lady who will make you happy all the days of your life.

Heart is fickle.. The brain over the heart, the heart can be deceived the brain is logical
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by MayorofLagos(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Omooba77:

No meghan no fit but I hear they will live in North America. Ok. That Harry is quick with Ladies. There are ghetto girls waiting to be his baby mama. I give him 5yrs.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by alexola20(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by midnighter(f): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2020
raybaba97:

It's not making mouth. She was an olosho because she was twice divorced and had two other lovers while dating Edward, including a Nazi.

His father even mentioned wishing George had been born first on his death bed. That should tell you how bad he was. He was a racist with strong sympathies for Nazi Germany.

The guy didn't have a choice in any of it so stop making it seem like it was his choice to leave.

Lol! And what about all the letters he would write to his relatives, complaining how bored and trapped he felt inside the palace?

There is a lot of evidence showing that he didnt want to be king at all. He preferred his luxurious lifestyle to regal responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Bobyro: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

But you see your heart chose a white lady who will make you happy all the days of your life.

Heart is fickle.. The brain over the heart, the heart can be deceived the brain is logical
Hmmm, you talk like you have power over some things. This world is mystical and the moment you realize that, you will never judge.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by alexola20(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2020
S
Bobyro:

Hmmm, you talk like you have power over some things. This world is mystical and the moment you realize that, you will never judge.

There are somethings you have power over, some you don't...
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Bobyro: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
S

There are somethings you have power over, some you don't...
Exactly what I'm saying. Don't judge. Their marriage their choice, their choice their palaver.
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Shattuck(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2020
giving up the title does not stop the press from getting involved in their lives,they will still be famous people who will continue to live their lives in the spotlight. 2 Meghan is not the first royal to be criticized even William and Kate at some point had endured criticism maybe to varying degree. 3 some of the criticism she got,were justified I remember an incident when it was required that she dress a particular way to an event she refused, even the private jet and climate change incident you can't always blame the media or play the race card, you got married to a prince,they spent so much on you and the wedding,to whom much is given much is expected.

4 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by alexola20(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by lucianohase(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Omooba77:

No be lie oh! This Meghan fit go divorce Harry at the end of the day..
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by Ladycewhy(f): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2020
thunderbabs:
kill the queen before her time? So you mean Charles go dey use walking stick before the vampire queen go grin die? undecided
Re: Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace by GraGra247(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
if you are in meghan's shoes what would do? die because you want to be duchess of suxxess

Abeg drop that. She clearly knew what she was signing up for before she married Harry.

Harry's former girlfriend rejected marriage because she said she can't handle the spotlight.

There are many women that'll die to be in the spotlight and there are few that don't want it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.