Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex (27468 Views)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by GermanMelania: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
tianshie:

It's a bit rich that a no-name magazine like yours that's been making the rounds on Nairaland cap-in-hand begging for materials should call another entity a liar. You don't provide a website link for your so-called magazine. Not an official address. Why the cloak-and dagger approach if you're a respectable outfit? I wouldn't trust an organization that couldn't be vulnerable with me.

If you insist on casting aspersions on my character, take that one million naira and shove it up your as.s.

And don't let the door hit you on your way out.

You already said you didn't need the money. So which one be take it and shove it again? You are here stoking flames. The fish tailed woman had her "legs" in the air. You didn't grab your phone. You saw enough where they entered the water and were no more. I'm not saying you didn't see these things o. But can you tell us you weren't on drugs or have any kind of medical condition that causes hallucinations? And by drugs i don't mean anything illicit even. Just regular benadryl there can cause hallucinations. I'm waiting to see what other tall tales you can come up with.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Smart people were quick to check the OPs previous threads. I am now convinced this mermaid thread is fake, because I can recall the ghost thread same OP wrote in family section. As soon as I saw the ghost thread, I knew it was fake I didn't comment on it, I didn't observe early enough that the same person wrote this mermaid thread otherwise I would not even read it talkless of commenting, Fake stories everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by budaatum: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
He should perhaps learn to post sources for his stories instead of insulting his own intelligence.

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shibaraba:

Could be haze from the sun. Or it could be them. Weird things happen though

Since I saw where slap made one guy to eat grass in front of me na that day I know say forces dey

grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Jones8:

The name of the community, let me use Google Earth to look around befoy I plan my journey.

Because your moniker starts with J you don dey confuse yourself for James Bond abi. You wan go see mamaid.

Pls tell us when exactly you dey go. Once we no see your post for nairaland again, we don know what's up.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2020
ericuzor:
I thought mermaid have fish tail but the woman you saw has human legs but red skin and the merman you saw has a good manly built but no fish tail

There is a belief that if they stay out of water for a long time and all water dries up on the body they have legs once in water again the legs turn to tail.

According to the film MELISA

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 23, 2020
Jman06:
To hell with you!

grin

Na truth that guy yarn you oo.
You don't need to insult him. Cos shit happens. I have seen strange things more than DAT.

Until you have first hand experience you won't doubt such things. Strange things happen.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 23, 2020
LOGOBELT:

For as long we are both going there together... I don't mind
See you in hell bro

grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2020
tianshie:

No, thanks. Take your STDs elsewhere.

You guys are hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by tianshie(m): 1:06am On Jan 23, 2020
budaatum:
He should perhaps learn to post sources for his stories instead of insulting his own intelligence.

Didn't want to insult you, but you're literally begging for it. You're a Clever Di.ck with a tiny p.enis for a brain. If I had plagiarized that post, you don't think folks would have called me out on that page? Low key crackhead. Sedulous ape.

Why don't you tell me what miserable blog stole my post so I can get on their case?

Do that, or take several seats to left, boy!
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by GermanMelania: 1:15am On Jan 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

There is a belief that if they stay out of water for a long time and all water dries up on the body they have legs once in water again the legs turn to tail.

According to the film MELISA

Read what you wrote. They were out of the water. So if her tail had turned to legs he wouldnt have seen and known she was a mermaid until she returned to the water at which point he would have witnessed the transformation. But that's not what he wrote

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by budaatum: 3:30am On Jan 23, 2020
tianshie:

Didn't want to insult you, but you're literally begging for it. You're a Clever Di.ck with a tiny p.enis for a brain. If I had plagiarized that post, you don't think folks would have called me out on that page? Low key crackhead. Sedulous ape.

Why don't you tell me what miserable blog stole my post so I can get on their case?

Do that, or take several seats to left, boy!
Its ok to insult me. You wouldn't be the first and you definitely can't be the last. Just try not to insult yourself, because, as you can very well see, its a stench that will go with you from thread to thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Jman06(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Na truth that guy yarn you oo.
You don't need to insult him. Cos shit happens. I have seen strange things more than DAT.

Until you have first hand experience you won't doubt such things. Strange things happen.
I'm not in doubt that strange things do happen. But this very thread we are on is a lie from the imagination of the op!

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Jman06:
I'm not in doubt that strange things do happen. But this very thread we are on is a lie from the imagination of the op!

May be

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by tianshie(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jman06:

No it is not a lie. Neither is it from my imagination.
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Mummymahdi(f): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Adeling:
We do see strange things in life at one point, but no one tend to believe us.
I once saw 3 creatures 6ft tall, moving around a tree in the middle of the night, I was a child then. Something prompt me to wake up as I was staying in the same room with my greatgrandmom (may her soul rest in peace). I woke up peeped through the window and I saw them with the head of a beast that is not know to man, and a tail, standing erect and walking around a big tree. I could see this because there was light pointing at the tree. more like a (can't describe) but very scary. I saw this from the first floor. No body believes this till today except my siblings.
It is one of those things that makes you kind of see life in a different way.
I think that tree has some spiritual significance to it.
This happened in Edo state by the way.
Funny enough I'm one of very few people that saw a lot of abnormal things as a child.
This is just one of them. But like I said it sound strange and impossible.
So there's likely the op saw sth like that.

A friend of mine once saw the popular bush baby that carries mat as a child, he said he looked at it and he saw a very old but small looking man with a mat, that he was the only one to see it and no one else even though it was in a public place. Let me stop here. There's a lot I've seen that I can't say. But the bottom line is that this things happen.

For me, my dad do believe cos his father was a famous fisher man that use to travel to other countries just to stay for long time at d river bank. I have seen a lot as a child and little wonders unknowingly after I grow up. Things do happen believe it or not I have seen a lady that hide things in a wall and later order out in our presence laptop and other gadgets fall out of the wall.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Ola17: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mummymahdi:

For me, my dad do believe cos his father was a famous fisher man that use to travel to other countries just to stay for long time at d river bank. I have seen a lot as a child and little wonders unknowingly after I grow up. Things do happen believe it or not I have seen a lady that hide things in a wall and later order out in our presence laptop and other gadgets fall out of the wall.

Really?!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by tianshie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Could you share more of your stories? I have heard of people disappearing into walls to evade police.
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by LemonBoy1: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
tianshie:

Comments I got on that thread helped my friend process his father's disappearance. I know you jaywalked into this thread. Jaywalk out the same way.

Can you drop a link to the section?
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Mummymahdi(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
tianshie:

Could you share more of your stories? I have heard of people disappearing into walls to evade police.

This 1 I witness it, EFCC were there to further investigation by searching d guys apartment, his girl gave them way but d guy was shaking profusely , they finished and came out with nothing . after they left we went in with him,mum amd myself because we are aware his bedroom is like a computer hub, laptops and gadgets lying to us he is into crypto currencies business. Behold nothing at all his girl sitting. When he asked what happened? She move and talk on d wall just a word and stretched her hand started collecting things one after d oda and was dropping on d bed we ran out and came back later.
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Mummymahdi(f): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Ola17:

Really?!

Sure
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Ola17: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Sure
shocked

If I may ask, can she conjure any gadget of her choice to come out of the wall, or is it only the things she herself put in there?
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by LemonBoy1: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ola17:

Any credible links to verify this story?

See I’m a big fan of the Fantasy genre, but trying to pass same off as a real life experience and not the fiction that it is, is bad IMO. There are people out there who’s worldview is shaped by what they read on this forum and Willfully misleading them is nothing short of pure evil.

Note: still trying to figure out what tianshe’s real intents are.

feel free to google "mermaid the body found ". Watch the documentaries and you'll realize OP is just playing with your minds here.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by LemonBoy1: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
GermanMelania:

No they don't. Columbus say MANATEES and thought them to be mermaids. There is zero proof. With all the cameras in the world now we should have video evidence. Op is being very evasive because he is a liar.

OP is js playing but see my post above and try it out

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by tianshie(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mummymahdi:

This 1 I witness it, EFCC were there to further investigation by searching d guys apartment, his girl gave them way but d guy was shaking profusely , they finished and came out with nothing . after they left we went in with him,mum amd myself because we are aware his bedroom is like a computer hub, laptops and gadgets lying to us he is into crypto currencies business. Behold nothing at all his girl sitting. When he asked what happened? She move and talk on d wall just a word and stretched her hand started collecting things one after d oda and was dropping on d bed we ran out and came back later.

That's an insane level of juju!!!!
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Mummymahdi(f): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ola17:

shocked

If I may ask, can she conjure any gadget of her choice to come out of the wall, or is it only the things she herself put in there?

Am not too sure, but she use to see smoke anywhere charm is buried so she use to undo harmly charms for sure, she is a fresh graduate of sociology now
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Mummymahdi(f): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
tianshie:

That's an insane level of juju!!!!

She grow up to see herself like that she doesn't even like it sometimes
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Ola17: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Am not too sure, but she use to see smoke anywhere charm is buried so she use to undo harmly charms for sure, she is a fresh graduate of sociology now

Interesting...
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by tianshie(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mummymahdi:

She grow up to see herself like that she doesn't even like it sometimes

I bet she doesn't. Is her father a babalawo? She must be really intelligent.
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Oppy4God(f): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Adeling post=85911441]We do see strange things in life at one point, but no one tend to believe us.
I once saw 3 creatures 6ft tall, moving around a tree in the middle of the night, I was a child then. Something prompt me to wake up as I was staying in the same room with my greatgrandmom (may her soul rest in peace). I woke up peeped through the window and I saw them with the head of a beast that is not know to man, and a tail, standing erect and walking around a big tree. I could see this because there was light pointing at the tree. more like a (can't describe) but very scary. I saw this from the first floor. No body believes this till today except my siblings.
It is one of those things that makes you kind of see life in a different way.
I think that tree has some spiritual significance to it.
This happened in Edo state by the way.
Funny enough I'm one of very few people that saw a lot of abnormal things as a child.
This is just one of them. But like I said it sound strange and impossible.
So there's likely the op saw sth like that.

A friend of mine once saw the popular bush baby that carries mat as a child, he said he looked at it and he saw a very old but small looking man with a mat, that he was the only one to see it and no one else even though it was in a public place. Let me stop here. There's a lot I've seen that I can't say. But the bottom line is that this things happen.[/quotehttps/www.nairaland.com/1544198/something-saw-child-no-one, kindly go through this thread and contribute pls
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Bruno3000(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
goodmorning40:
How old are you because these things normally occur with you people

When we were growing up my sister used to see a woman come take care of her in the night, at first she taught it was our mother who sleep in a bed near hers but she would look to see my mother still lying down and this woman sitting beside her on the bed patting her head and afterwards she would crawl out through an opening on the roof. At nights she gets very scared and afraid of sleeping alone
so how did she cope with the experience? Don't u guys pray before going to bed?
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by Mummymahdi(f): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
tianshie:

I bet she doesn't. Is her father a babalawo? She must be really intelligent.

No he wasn't, her father is a known pharmacy and she is a graduate of sociology from Adamawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Youths Lock Out Bishop-elect / Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) / Is Wet Dream A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.