Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex (27434 Views)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by mrZENographer: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2020
GermanMelania:

Stop creating false equivalence.
I am paying people for proof of the supposed supernatural. I am not going to pay for conjured up stories. If you claim it is true then it can be replicated. If you can't prove it that is not my problem and you are not entitiled to my time. I only want people that can prove their story. I am done talking to you. Good bye.

I'm sure you have weird stories to tell about this that happened your life. But almost none of them have any proof/evidence whatsoever.

Learn to believe people's stories, amidst discernment. If you count 100% of people stories untrustworthy. Then you undoubtedly are untrustworthy.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by GermanMelania: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2020
mrZENographer:

I'm sure you have weird stories to tell about this that happened your life. But almost none of them have any proof/evidence whatsoever.

Learn to believe people's stories, amidst discernment. If you count 100% of people stories untrustworthy. Then you undoubtedly are untrustworthy.
Go back to your babalawo. Your jewjew ko le werk. You are not getting a kobo without proof. Believe that.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by mrZENographer: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2020
GermanMelania:

Go back to your babalawo. Your jewjew ko le werk. You are not getting a kobo without proof. Believe that.

Jew Jew ko. See african oyinbo o grin

The internet is filled with volunteers, social media users who share their stories without requiring a cent.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by nedekid: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Ladylite:
Here in Pretoria, as recent as 2017 I saw a goblin close to the zoo forest and it was running deeper into the forest so we all scattered running.

We have mermaids here in S.A but they usually hunt men
Yeah I know, all those hot SA chicks, light in completion, sexy with sharply hips, flat stomachs, dancing amampiano, sexiest women in Africa.
Yeah mermaids. Hope to come on vacation there so they can hunt or rather let me investigate them.
Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by jaephoenix(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2023
tianshie:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this terrifying experience. I travelled home (to Nigeria) last month. My cousins told me mermaids had been spotted at the village stream (iyi) numerous times, and the elders had decided people should stop going to the stream. They were literally shaking. I laughed in their faces. Mermaids? Were they sure? I told them off for being idiots and they shook their heads,

On December 24th we were supposed to go watch football. After I waited for them in front of our compound, I thought perhaps they had gone to the stream. I began walking there. As I approached I heard the sound of voices, like people jumping in the water and shouting for joy. I said to myself, "See these boys oh. So na here dem come to enjoy with their babes."

When I emerged on the water, my head began to swell. I mean literally. I saw a woman with reddish skin lying on her back on the bank, her legs raised. A good looking man with a band of cowries around his wrist was on top of her moving his hips powerfully between her thighs. They saw me. Stopped. They looked at me. I just stood there as if a giant hand pressed me to the spot.

Then they slipped quietly into the water, and submerged themselves, completely disappeared. I'm not ashamed to say I ran from that place screaming like a girl.

Some people have suggested I go for cleansing. But apart from some nightmares, I feel okay.

But damn! It's the most bizarre experience of my life!!!!!!

Anyone have a similar experience?
When did you start smoking crack

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by FxMasterz: 4:05am On Jul 08, 2023
Keziehenry:

They're not mermaids. Mermaids don't have legs as indicated in your story.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex by NoSmoking: 11:47pm On Apr 22
helinues:
If they saw you too, that could be dangerous ooo.. grin

He even said the mermaid raised her leg up

Are mermaids suppose to have legs?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colourful Photos From Daystar Christian Centre's Christmas Carol / The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.