Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married (801 Views)

Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by kiyosaki1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kano State Sharia Police known as Hisbah have invited an American Woman, Janine Sanchez and her Kano-based lover, Isah Sulaiman to a meeting at their Panshekara Office.

Janine met her lover on Instagram and decided to trace him to Nigeria all the way from America to marry him.

The meeting, which was held in a close door had Isah’s father Sulaiman and his brother in attendance.

Although, the outcome of the meeting was not disclosed, however, the intending couple were sighted sitting comfortably while the Hisbah officers familiarise themselves with them.

The social media lovers had also paid a visit to the State Headquarters of the Hisbah Board along Sharada road.

Similarly, Alhaji Sulaiman while answering questions from newsmen at his residence in Panshekara, said he would accord his son all the necessary support he desires to ensure his smooth take off to the United States and successful wedding with the fourty-six year old American.
One of which is involving security agents like the Department of State Security, DSS, amongst others.

Isah and Janine are planning on getting married in March after months of courtship on social media.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/18/kano-hisbah-invites-american-lady-hausa-lover-getting-married-after-meting-on-instagram/

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by OiOi: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
LEGIT

I must confess this beats my imagination but I believe age is just a number...
Any way to enter obodo oyinbo naa way.

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by Lagosfinder(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Whats their business

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by LadySwitz: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Aboki too is planning to japaa to America...it's so obvious!
I wonder wat concerns Hisbah in the business of these love birds.

Wish you both a happy married life. Go make beautiful babies together.
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Up hisbah

Their religion, their thing... I can't comment on this.
Wish them happy married life. The woman go enjoy. Aboki dey get big gbola. Just one round the woman Don marry, two rounds she go carry am go Yankee, three rounds she go will everything give am, four rounds she go come back naija dey sell fura de Nono

Preeq can do wonders

Can't wait to see American almajiris
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by emeijeh(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Omo!
Matter don set!
Greencard don cast!

Hisbah abeg o, Mama Suleiman must go do Omugwó for Amelica o

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by Jimbadly: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
What does the stupid hisbad officials want from them again? Thunder will fire them if they ever try to extort that woman. M0ronic islamists.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by IDEMMIRI: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shebi Hell Rufai talk say aboki no dey press...
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by Optimistdude: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
The Greencard thing is real
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by kestolove95(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is serious
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by timibare(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Omo I trust dos alfas in d north.... especially dos ones wen nor dey see sunlight
Re: Kano Hisbah Invites American Lady, Hausa Lover Getting Married by gtown: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
Shebi Hell Rufai talk say aboki no dey press...

To you Igbos, every northerner is Hausa. That guy is not Hausa by tribe. He is from NIGER STATE but residence in Kano.
So leave el rufa'i out from your conjuncture

(1) (Reply)

Why Must A Lady Send Her Nude Pictures To A Man Not Married To Her / Stop Asking Women If They Had Orgasmm After Sex / Warning! Never Ever Get Married Because Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.