Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex (776 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by kemicalreact: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2020

It's seriously affecting me. sad
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by slimjohn2k5: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Get money

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by Davash222(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Get money
Aswear. Being broke can make one feel shy unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by kemicalreact: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

Aswear. Being broke can make one feel shy unnecessarily.
Though I won't say I'm rich, but I don't think I'm broke. cool
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2020
The moment you come in term with the fact that it is not a spirit the closer your chances of ridding yourself from it.

Join group or hobby that mandate you to be in proximity with woman, once on the same environment for a while everything won't be scary anymore.

Learn to smile it works like a charm and makes you to appear friendly.

Stop leaving in your head, nobody is focus on you, everybody is just trying to get their shit together. Okay, you might be scared of being embarrassed; do you remember the most embarrassing thing you have done some years back in school? Does it matter now? Ofcourse not. Create your reality how you deem fit.

If you need more help me DM is open.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Get money
What if na women be him targeted audience for him business or whatever he does?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by Davash222(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2020
kemicalreact:
Though I won't say I'm rich, but I don't think I'm broke. cool
If one is not rich, then he/she is poor. Opposite of rich is poor. No need to sugar coat words here.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by cRobo: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2020
First overcome your low self esteem

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by kemicalreact: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

If one is not rich, then he/she is poor. Opposite of rich is poor. No need to sugar coat words here.
Okay
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by kemicalreact: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2020
cRobo:
First overcome your low self esteem

I won't say a word
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by Pweetiedude(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Try marijuana, e dey boost confidence. Quote me and get served.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by Uyi168: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Pweetiedude:
Try marijuana, e dey boost confidence. Quote me and get served.
When the effects wear away undecided
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by snitchbitch: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2020
Go to personal development school or like someone said above join a group or your street local evening assembly, it helps a lot!!!

Feel them all your worries and don't be shy, they will help you a lot

After that don't think that she (the woman) will sat yes immediately you toast her, but don't be bothered by their no, no, just move on, because you approached is the main thing and not her no, just move on to another girl, be yourself, nothing do you!!!
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by Uyi168: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

There is an 'in between ' between the two extremities ...
Another example, not being tall doesn't mean one is short..we have people that are average height ...
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by CAPSLOCKED: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Get money

KANTE WORTH OVER $15 MIL, BUT HE'S MORE SHY AS WELL AS RICHER THAN ALL THE "MAKE MONEY" CREW ON NAIRALAND.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by Karleb(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Join a group with lots of women.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex by czarr(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2020
Read a lot of red pill content
When you stop looking at women as angels capable of doing no wrong...only then would you be free.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Funny Video Of Ash*wo Wearing Nose Mask (watch Video) / Why Are People Still Sending PM When Miss Coro Is In Town? / Does Size Matters To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.