Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga (73030 Views)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Olulinks(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
The last time I checked you had 176 likes. A big kudos to you. I also laughed at your comment. But thinking deeper, the humor and the picture attached might have earned you people's favour on your comment.

GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?

However, you're wrong to say no Nigerian artist sounds professional to ears. Unless, of course you have no ears for good and professional songs you won't know what talents God has blessed the Nigerian country with.

Why do you think all these white guys that you reverence and respect so much are looking for our guys for collaboration and all?

Why do you think they are scrambling to come around to associate with us and perform in my land? Don't always do things here on NL for the likes. Be fair and think deep all the time.

I know you have already forgotten that Fela, na Naija, Seun kuti, Femi kuti, Burna boy, Wizzy Asa etc etc etc are all from my endowed country, Naija.

Bro, please mind yasef next time.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ngwababe(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

This one no be stunt on, Blue eyed princess, this is real.

Make we look na, time will tell.
@ blue eyed princess, cheesy
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by toprealman: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2020
"May", "might"....."could be"=AUDIO RESEARCH.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by PapaAdanna: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2020
uche87:
One music talent manager, Patrick who initially signed Davido's music artiste, Peruzzi to his record label named 'Golden Boy Entertainment' has opened the Pandora Box and it's contents are not only bad for the eyes but also disturbing to the ears.

Both parties have been going back and forth with verbal attacks on social media with tension escalating.

These are some takeaways from the ongoing battle:

(1) Davido's hit song FIA was actually written and sang by Peruzzi who handed it over to his boss probably after being compensated with cash. So many hit songs of Davido have been trailed by similar rumours in the past.

(2) The highly-publicized 'Assurance' song was probably written by Peruzzi also as Twitter users have been analysing the lyrics which share similarities with a certain tweet Peruzzi made in the past.

(3) Peruzzi might have dated Chioma - Davido's baby mama as claimed by Patrick who believes he 'pimped her out' to Davido after lying that they are cousins.

(4) The strength of Davido's love for Chioma might be presently weak as they initially unfollowed each other on Instagram and then followed again to apparently douse the tension in the public eye.

(5) Controversial blogger and journalist Kemi Omololu Olunloyo who claimed Chioma wasn't faithful to Davido long before this drama might be credible after all. She was also the first to report that Chioma was pregnant, although she denied it only for maternity pictures to be uploaded online.

(6) The reported N45 million Porsche Davido bought for Chioma on her birthday might be a ruse as Kemi Olunloyo has affirmed again. She has also reminded us of the publicized cooking show of Chioma which never materialized. It might also be an 'audio show' in the local lingo.

(7) Davido might not be a 'Father Christmas' as he appears online. He is so frugal with money. Patrick seems like a guy who only wants a bite of the money Davido has made off Peruzzi which Davido might have been opposed to.

(cool If it's confirmed that Peruzzi and Chioma were once bedmates as there is no smoke without fire, a paternity test needs to be carried out on baby Ifeanyi immediately.

(9) Again, if indeed Chioma hasn't been transparent in her love dealings with Davido, her intentions in his life might just be questionable. She could be there to 'secure the bag' like his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu obviously did.

(10) Lastly, Davido's musical talents might be overrated with almost half of his hit songs being linked to other artistes although it's a norm abroad.

By Osayimwen Osahon George

https://www.tori.ng/news/139887/10-disturbing-takeaways-from-the-davidopatrick-dir.html

OP u be olodo,

So an artists musical talents are over rated if his works are written by others people.
The best of the best in the game have ghost writers

Shut up for Davido is better than that overrated mofo

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by juniorstar(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2020
if you want to enjoy d dodo... you must be willing to clear d dirt...no relationship is perfect, but if chioma really cheated on david with whosoever she should be done away with..even tho say nobody holy pass David included.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by TheMostComplex1: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2020
landforeast:
This news might affect Davido's 2020 already hyped wedding and Chioma will become a baby mama forever. More slay queens qust have started applying to become the next baby Mama. Entertainers and their yeye lifestyle, can't this guy emulate Kcee E-money's brother. I have never seen a celebrity as mature as Kcee in separating private family life from his public music career as entertainer. Moreover saying Peruzzi wrote many of Davido's hit song is not an Issue. In the game of music businesses most hit song was written and sold out by underground artists to popular artists who can afford it. Song writing is not learned it is a gift. Teni once wrote a song for Davido. I like Davido because he understands the game of music better than many Artist, althouhh he might not be that talented nor have a good voice, but his rising to Stardom shows that he has oil in his head and he probably understands music business in Nigeria very well.

Kcee lol you don't know him. Kcee that denied during interview that he was married hahaha. Goggle it . Their was a time he had marital issue and it was in the news
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by encryptjay(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2020
PropaMan:
Op half of your observations was on Chioma and not Davido, who cares they are meant for each other that way
Musically, When I listened to Davido’s last album I could tell most of the songs were not written by him, honestly a lot of artists use song writers but you can tell Davido is not a type of artist that spends time in the studio, first he has a lot of unproductive crowd around him coupled with his cult activities going on a daily,

It’s all good, but this can’t get him far internationally, That’s the reason why he’s more focused on working with local artist because he can easily source for lyrics and sounds.

Una no go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by SenecaTheYonger: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2020
ngwababe:

Make we look na, time will tell.
@ blue eyed princess, cheesy

Lol. I just followed u on twitter kfb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by DSoj(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Its utmost Rubbish to say because a song was written by someone and performed by another person, that means the performer is not talented.
Its rubbish and silly

Even in big circuits, world biggest stars get songs off writers and others
R.Kelly has written songs for almost all the biggest stars ever
Micheal Jackson as great as he was, had many songs written for him. Beyonce also etc etc
Check album covers of big music stars, its there

So what's the fuss?

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by TheMostComplex1: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Olulinks:
The last time I checked you had 176 likes. A big kudos to you. I also laughed at your comment. But thinking deeper, the humor and the picture attached might have earned you people's favour on your comment.

However, you're wrong to say no Nigerian artist sounds professional to ears. Unless, of course you have no ears for good and professional songs you won't know what talents God has blessed the Nigerian country with.

Why do you think all these white guys that you reverence and respect so much are looking for our guys for collaboration and all?

Why do you think they are scrambling to come around to associate with us and perform in my land? Don't always do things here on NL for the likes. Be fair and think deep all the time.

I know you have already forgotten that Fela, na Naija, Seun kuti, Femi kuti, Burna boy, Wizzy Asa etc etc etc are all from my endowed country, Naija.

Bro, please mind yasef next time.

Not forgetting Rudeboy @iamkingrudy
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Midegee(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=jneutron4000 post=85913553]Brymo will surely stand out [/quotes
Bro you just spoke my mind. Unfortunately, In this part of the world, likes of Brymo usually don’t get the accolades they deserve.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nickshrapnel: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Well it’s no news that most of Davido’s songs are written by Peruzzi or other musicians, in fact it’s normal
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nikkiminaj: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
More is Coming

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by magicminister: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Shame I n whoever brought this to the front page!! Successful people don’t celebrate the personal problems of others!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by meccuno: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?
Where did these two people meet in this picture.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
It Give away season�����
Get 10 friends to follow our IG page and you win #1000 airtime instantly. Your friends too can join,the more you get to follow the more you win daily or hourly������ IG is @bquinssolutionlimited join now ��https:///LuQ1uETdSo6C98wk3gaMqu
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nancy1986: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Settle the case privately

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by chiboy1116: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
landforeast:
This news might affect Davido's 2020 already hyped wedding and Chioma will become a baby mama forever. More slay queens qust have started applying to become the next baby Mama. Entertainers and their yeye lifestyle, can't this guy emulate Kcee E-money's brother. I have never seen a celebrity as mature as Kcee in separating private family life from his public music career as entertainer. Moreover saying Peruzzi wrote many of Davido's hit song is not an Issue. In the game of music businesses most hit song was written and sold out by underground artists to popular artists who can afford it. Song writing is not learned it is a gift. Teni once wrote a song for Davido. I like Davido because he understands the game of music better than many Artist, althouhh he might not be that talented nor have a good voice, but his rising to Stardom shows that he has oil in his head and he probably understands music business in Nigeria very well.
I don't think Beyonce even writes her songs
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
nanauju:
Chioma u fall my hand sha. When I was thinking you were gonna be his last bustop

Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, fades stretch marks, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819
How did dis enter the border?
Move that camera up a lil. There's something i want to see
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by OnPointMan(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

What about Cohbams, Johnny Drille, Bez etc.?

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Heineken(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI
brymo remains number one bro.. Truly those listening to naija music dey try.. Na noise. Asa too is very good.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Platony(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Once a bitch is always a bitch, so many things to investigate. I am very sure that Peruzzi was stil sleeping wit Chioma under Davido's roof. David should disengage that bitch & give her the 'baby mama' tittle. Ladies can't be trusted David should go & conduct paternity test on Ifeanyi ASAP. This is heart breaking, we love u David.

There's something about girls, they always have that guy they love & another they like.

From my angle, following Davido's attitude, that dude has issues with character. He's not romantic, forget about his songs & their lines, dude isn't romantic.
He is very stubborn & power drunk. (If u watch Wizkid & Davido very clearly, you'll understand Wizkid is more of the matured & comported type.

One major thing I know from childhood is; Money can't buy Love. It only enhances relationships.
It is better to be in love with someone who isn't that opulent then, later becomes rich than meeting someone who's already rich especially entertainers like Davido who has kids from different girls he never married,..how comfortable will Chioma be in the relationship even with the so much money.
The pretence & packaging in David/Chioma's case is too glaring even for a leigh man to notice.

I wish them Goodluck. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Heineken(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
J111333:
Honestly, you're right except for the likes of Asa, MI and maybe Tuface.
even tuface na noise bro
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Adrian98(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

I'll stand out. Listen to a song I did on SoundCloud.
Search for
Dieps pain freestyle
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Awoo88: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
There are some Nigerian artist that will sound professional. Fine kuti, ASA, John (mavin), Burns boy, Similar etc. Are artists that will compete with any artist in the world
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by deebrain(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

This your post and corresponding meme...

You better repent this year.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by gbemishile: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
�️ Tupac:U claim to be a 'player' but I fvcked ur wife
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by cosmic22(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

TIMI DAKOLO, ASA, BRYMO, BEZ, JOHNNY DRILLE

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by OgThanos: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo will surely stand out
Asa will stand out too

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Abagworo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tekno wrote "If" and Mayorkun wrote "Fall" then the rest of his hits between 2017 and 2019 were written by Peruzzi. A good music listener can always tell a song writter from lyrics and melody. Runtown for example wrote Davido’s "Aye" too.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by hedocharles(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI
So many of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.