Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga (73032 Views)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
J111333:
Honestly, you're right except for the likes of Asa, MI and maybe Tuface.

Is it same Tuface that stole Blackface African queen that you talking about
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Uzomacharles: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
We can't be or claim to be foreigners... They love our songs and we love there songs too.. Nigeria songs are the best.. 9JA vibez all the way
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Devilpen(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
ALL these Stories have been hearing about davido , it really "blows my mind" What IF davido is not the actual father of the baby....it's very RISKY oooo I hope Instagram won't be on FIA when they find out sha

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by wonder233: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Look, let's face it. Most young girls of this generation are just mere hoes. No content, nothing. They just rely on their bodies to survive

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ukaface(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI
you were doing good until you mentioned M.I
M.I is still Nigeria brand
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ukaface(f): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please I missed the train
What is with this davido,peruzzi,chioma and Patrick saga.
Just a summary,anyone??
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?
I swear ����
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by twinskenny(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo will surely stand out
right
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Gfrey6(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anyhow is a how
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by michealoluwaseyi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
i will advise davido to go for a parternity test,to be on the save side,but come to think of it are u sure peruzzi is not planning to drop an album soon,these might be a stunt to promote the album ,
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Celebrities always fall in love with hoes that is why hoes love to do their best to gain attention from successful celebrities.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by jaxxy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
uche87:
One music talent manager, Patrick who initially signed Davido's music artiste, Peruzzi to his record label named 'Golden Boy Entertainment' has opened the Pandora Box and it's contents are not only bad for the eyes but also disturbing to the ears.

Both parties have been going back and forth with verbal attacks on social media with tension escalating.

These are some takeaways from the ongoing battle:

(1) Davido's hit song FIA was actually written and sang by Peruzzi who handed it over to his boss probably after being compensated with cash. So many hit songs of Davido have been trailed by similar rumours in the past.

(2) The highly-publicized 'Assurance' song was probably written by Peruzzi also as Twitter users have been analysing the lyrics which share similarities with a certain tweet Peruzzi made in the past.

(3) Peruzzi might have dated Chioma - Davido's baby mama as claimed by Patrick who believes he 'pimped her out' to Davido after lying that they are cousins.

(4) The strength of Davido's love for Chioma might be presently weak as they initially unfollowed each other on Instagram and then followed again to apparently douse the tension in the public eye.

(5) Controversial blogger and journalist Kemi Omololu Olunloyo who claimed Chioma wasn't faithful to Davido long before this drama might be credible after all. She was also the first to report that Chioma was pregnant, although she denied it only for maternity pictures to be uploaded online.

(6) The reported N45 million Porsche Davido bought for Chioma on her birthday might be a ruse as Kemi Olunloyo has affirmed again. She has also reminded us of the publicized cooking show of Chioma which never materialized. It might also be an 'audio show' in the local lingo.

(7) Davido might not be a 'Father Christmas' as he appears online. He is so frugal with money. Patrick seems like a guy who only wants a bite of the money Davido has made off Peruzzi which Davido might have been opposed to.

(cool If it's confirmed that Peruzzi and Chioma were once bedmates as there is no smoke without fire, a paternity test needs to be carried out on baby Ifeanyi immediately.

(9) Again, if indeed Chioma hasn't been transparent in her love dealings with Davido, her intentions in his life might just be questionable. She could be there to 'secure the bag' like his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu obviously did.

(10) Lastly, Davido's musical talents might be overrated with almost half of his hit songs being linked to other artistes although it's a norm abroad.

By Osayimwen Osahon George

https://www.tori.ng/news/139887/10-disturbing-takeaways-from-the-davidopatrick-dir.html

1st of all davido is a master of his class and let me tell u writing a song don’t mean jack if it’s not a hit. Peruzzi if indeed he wrote the song cus have sang it and it won’t be a hit or maybe mega hit like davido singing it. The same XFactor works for stars like wizkid who turn ordinary songs to hits.

Davido, chioma business is nobody’s business and Patrick can enjoy his 5mins of fame cos that’s all his going to get b4 he fades into oblivion where he came from.

Kemi is a very stupid woman and quite cynical, who seems to be jealous of davido and chioma for reasons I don’t know. It’s quite shameful.

Haters only know one thing, how to hate. Don’t expect much or any good from them. Lol
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by WriterX(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?

exempt this few

Johnny Drille
Asa
Brymo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Topmaike007(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
God bless you ten thousand times
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Topmaike007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
J111333:
Honestly, you're right except for the likes of Asa, MI and maybe Tuface.
and Brymo
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Topmaike007(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:

If the likes of Brymo, Asa, Johnny Drille dnt make sense to you, then you yourself lacks the understanding of wat good music is.
he is only referring to the likes of wizkid, davido and the rest thrash artists

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by UniversalDove: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
I BELIEVE YOU
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Topmaike007(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hoodgod:
which yeye brymo or burnaboy
then you don't know good music
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Ebiskele: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
But I thought they said it was Davido that disvirgined her
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Sniper101(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
nanauju:
Chioma u fall my hand sha. When I was thinking you were gonna be his last bustop

Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, fades stretch marks, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819

Your location?
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Oche211(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
I don't think Peruzzi wrote Assurance. He might have worked on the lyrics to make it quality but I believe the young man Zona who claimed to have written it takes that accolade.

From my research, Twisted, Fall and FIA are Peruzzi tracks. Also wrote Amaka for Tuface.
Amaka was the original song of Yoko B
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by lilybonny(f): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Amotekun777:
Chioma dis, Chioma dat... Bitch na Olosho afterall. angry Rubbish!

I'm not too shocked that this Peruzzi go like Chioma as you need to go watch him song "Royal Majesty". The BBN chic for the video resemble Chioma die. grin
cheesy
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by BigJoe19: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Most Nigerians are naturally foolish, it takes just one week before they will realize everything they have heard are all publicity stunt, celebs always give idiot fans something to talk about. Looking at the useless davido story, one can see it's really Fake.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by desire222(f): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo and Timi Dakolo but it is a shame that they are not been celebrated like people celebrate other Nigerian musicians that churn out garbage and call it music.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Annihilation
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Tboy1419: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
A lot of men are ready to support women dream, but some women don't have dreams. Except, iPhone, pizza, airtime & clothes, and baby Mama's.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Tboy1419: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
nanauju:
Chioma u fall my hand sha. When I was thinking you were gonna be his last bustop

Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, fades stretch marks, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819
. I sent you a message on WhatsApp, do get back to me.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oche211:

Amaka was the original song of Yoko B

Amaka by Yoko B is a totally different melody and feel. Not the same song.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by VirtIQ: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davido nose dived like a sexually starved virgin boy who fell into the arms of a slut and since he came inside her . Trust naija gals. Once dem see rich mugu. E don be 4u
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Jaqenhghar: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
I used to share this same sentiment till I met this guy who studied music. He told me that music is like languages. There is no good or bad music. Sinve then I have become less critical of Naija music. I say to each man his own. If not for the mus8c some of these musicians would have been agbero or armed robbers. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by abyus15: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
To me if you are good you are good it doesnt really matter who pens down the lyrics as long as you can dish it out perfectly and people loves it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.