Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Girl Needed For Urgent Employment In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Needed For Urgent Employment In Lagos (337 Views)

Hook Up Girl Needed Urgently In Issele Uku / Hookup girl Needed Urgently In Ogwashi Uku / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Needed For Urgent Employment In Lagos by blackfury(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2020
I'm looking for a young pretty girl for urgent employment,

1) You will be my P. A.
2) Follow me anytime I want you to.
3) Meet me up when I need you to
4) Quench my sexual desires anytime I want you to.
5) Also be willing to arrange your friends for me, and be willing to engage in party parties with me.
6) Represent me when I'm not chanced at some l functions..

If you're interested, please send a DM

Terms will be discussed, your pay will be monthly.
70k, subject to negotiation.

Signed: management..

N/B : No academic qualifications is needed, you just have to be tall, pretty, preferably light skinned, moderate ass, and boobs, athletic build, confident and well spoken..

If you fit this criteria, you can apply.
Re: A Girl Needed For Urgent Employment In Lagos by pulsa(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
blackfury:
I'm looking for a young pretty girl for urgent employment,

1) You will be my P. A.
2) Follow me anytime I want you to.
3) Meet me up when I need you to
4) Quench my sexual desires anytime I want you to.
5) Also be willing to arrange your friends for me, and be willing to engage in party parties with me.
6) Represent me when I'm not chanced at some l functions..

If you're interested, please send a DM

Terms will be discussed, your pay will be monthly.
70k, subject to negotiation.

Signed: management..

N/B : No academic qualifications is needed, you just have to be tall, pretty, preferably light skinned, moderate ass, and boobs, athletic build, confident and well spoken..

If you fit this criteria, you can apply.

Man what kind of a job post is this.
Re: A Girl Needed For Urgent Employment In Lagos by blackfury(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin
I'm basically looking for a friends with benefits, and that comes with compensation.
Re: A Girl Needed For Urgent Employment In Lagos by tbabsnoni: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Download instamessage you will be surprise at the number of applicant on there.... thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say "I DO" / . / How To Avoid Falling Into The Hands Of Giftcards Fraudsters!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.