Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Before You Say "I DO" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Say "I DO" (340 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / How Do You Say " I LOVE YOU" In Your Indigenous Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say "I DO" by Catabolism(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
I met Gina through a friend seeking App and we got talking.She was actually a decent girl by standards from one of the North Central States.She was on Holiday in Abuja. She narrated stories of her "hustles" on the streets and how stingy her Fiance who was earning six figure salary was, and how she needed to "hustle" to stock her shop and provide for her younger ones.
I am not here to cast aspersions on her.My worry is that a brother will marry her and require her to be faithful.
I need candid advice based on our experiences to "would be" husbands out there.
Re: Before You Say "I DO" by Sunnymatey(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Some of this ladies are cronic liars.
She might have said this so you won't look down on her as a cheap prostitute which she truely is.

Picked one by the road side some time ago only for her to start forming fiancee nonesense, she later counter herself by comfirming all she told me was lies.
She only did it to hype herself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Women Who Are Argumentative Or Quarrelsome....... / Which One Do U Like? / Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Watch An Animal Eat It On Valentine's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.