Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Materiality of life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Materiality of life (4894 Views)

I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. / This Is An Ugly Truth Of Life / I Am Tired Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Materiality of life by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2020
ednut1:
linus
now I have 2, and will get a 3rd one soon.

I also don't appreciate you calling me a liar

1 Like

Re: Materiality of life by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2020
bolayei:

Please how many streams of income do you have? Only in Nigeria will broke girls call a man broke. And who says men in their 30s don't last long? Do you know the older the man gets the better he is in bed? Are you better than a village girl? Now I know why those lesbian girls in dubai were dissing you.

120k is 4k naira a day for one month. I don't even spend 4k a day when I visit Nigeria. His monthly salary can pay his annual rent leave change. He is doing okay even though not rich but still a millionaire.

Can you visit a guy without him paying for your cab? Do you earn enough to buy your wig or you have streams of men that you tax here and there.
I wish our guys can size up our girls. If a girl ain't got nothing to offer but kitten especially how there are alot of runs girl to satisfy sexual urge what's the point.

Omo girl go and get something doing your mates in some other places are independent and don't depend on a man
uncle, there's a reason why sperm banks always don't accept samples from men above 35.

The sperms reduce in quality, become more abnormal and swim slower.

That's why older couples (men &women) try harder than their younger counterparts to conceive

1 Like

Re: Materiality of life by Gerrard59(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2020
bolayei:

Please how many streams of income do you have? Only in Nigeria will broke girls call a man broke. And who says men in their 30s don't last long? Do you know the older the man gets the better he is in bed? Are you better than a village girl? Now I know why those lesbian girls in dubai were dissing you.

120k is 4k naira a day for one month. I don't even spend 4k a day when I visit Nigeria. His monthly salary can pay his annual rent leave change. He is doing okay even though not rich but still a millionaire.

Can you visit a guy without him paying for your cab? Do you earn enough to buy your wig or you have streams of men that you tax here and there.
I wish our guys can size up our girls. If a girl ain't got nothing to offer but kitten especially how there are alot of runs girl to satisfy sexual urge what's the point.

Omo girl go and get something doing your mates in some other places are independent and don't depend on a man

That is not true. At an older age, the pen!s is weak, sperm's qualities have reduced and he lacks energy to thrust in as its counterpart in his 20s. Life challenges sef won't make him to be mentally capable to thrust unlike a JAMBITE. So why compare a 35 year old man to a 20 year old lad when it comes to sex (provided both parties have similar health profiles)?

Regarding your last statement, well, women are hypergamous and will always want a man who earns more than they (women) do. Whether she's independent or not is irrelevant to hypergamy.

2 Likes

Re: Materiality of life by sisisioge: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2020
I feel you OP...biko take your time. It is usually a breeze in & out for those who have no mental preparedness in marriage. Good luck.
Re: Materiality of life by Microwhy: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
When they're done counting scores they'll start looking for a responsible lady to marry oga continue with your bachelor life save up to 5m before you talk about getting married 1m can't feed you not to talk of the said lady and her needs
Like say your have up to 5m

3 Likes

Re: Materiality of life by snitchbitch: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2020
Nobody likes me, they all hate me, so how am I going to marry?
Re: Materiality of life by Lovelyeyeballs: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
At 35, you do not have a girlfriend and you are earning 120k yet you had the guts to call another woman evening newspaper. The same evening newspaper that can marry you, feed and cloth you.

All the girls that were genuinely interested in you before now, you likely must have broken their heart and called them names. Now look at you now. What do you have that will attract a young, smart and intelligent girl to you?Nothing. What do you have that will attract an older and well to do lady to you? Nothing

You will very much end up with someone who you dont really want because of poor choices and proscrastinating. Who said you cant pursue career, financial stability and relationships at the same time

Oga, midnight newspaper. Take a piece of your own insult on women who haven't wronged you in any way other than being single.

8 Likes

Re: Materiality of life by frozen70(f): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Nairalanders!
Please, I really need your advice most especially from matured men and women. Am a kind of person that don't like associating with ladies because I see them has distractions right from my University time now this has become part of my lifestyle am absolutely addicted to it.
This year will make me 35yrs old I don't have a girlfriend also I don't still have interest of becoming a married man yet reason because am still chasing my career and money.
Am a graduate, also I got qualified as a Chartered Accountant last year, currently am earning 120k per month, Am staying in one room apartment rent of N85k.. have Managed to save up to a N1m as savings.
When I see people earning even 40k married with 2 children I always feel as if something is wrong with me.

You say women are distractions but you have one you

Anyway, if you are not considering marriage then you are the one holding yourself

If you can manage your wife then you can manage children and the ups and downs of marriage

Start early before you train your children with pension money
Re: Materiality of life by ufotty2001: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
frozen70:

You say women are distractions but you have one you

Anyway, if you are not considering marriage then you are the one holding yourself

If you can manage your wife then you can manage children and the ups and downs of marriage

Start early before you train your children with pension money
Thnk
Re: Materiality of life by bukatyne(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
They have finished this OP grin grin grin grin

For marriage, the earlier the better.

The fear of training kids with pension money is real.

You also want to see your grandchildren and great grandchildren.

There are blessings in it.
Re: Materiality of life by leketon: 1:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Lonely and Bored ladies, single mothers in
kwara State who need it can contact this Whatsapp 09030417834 for free and screat hook up.
Re: Materiality of life by babyfaceafrica: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2020
bukatyne:
They have finished this OP grin grin grin grin
For marriage, the earlier the better.
The fear of training kids with pension money is real.
You also want to see your grandchildren and great grandchildren.
There are blessings in it.
You also want to see your grandchildren and great grandchildren. There are blessings in it.

Where did you get this from?

2 Likes

Re: Materiality of life by Jman06(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2020
This thread reminds me of the saying:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

I know frustration and bitterness sometimes make us to post rubbish on this forum, but brethren, before you hit the "submit" button, please pause to read your post and reflect on it before you post the one that'll come back to bite your assz like this op...lol

3 Likes

Re: Materiality of life by alphaNomega: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Nairalanders!
Please, I really need your advice most especially from matured men and women. Am a kind of person that don't like associating with ladies because I see them has distractions right from my University time now this has become part of my lifestyle am absolutely addicted to it.
This year will make me 35yrs old I don't have a girlfriend also I don't still have interest of becoming a married man yet reason because am still chasing my career and money.
Am a graduate, also I got qualified as a Chartered Accountant last year, currently am earning 120k per month, Am staying in one room apartment rent of N85k.. have Managed to save up to a N1m as savings.
When I see people earning even 40k married with 2 children I always feel as if something is wrong with me.

Only you can decide to get married. I appreciate your courage coming online to share your problems.

Nothing is wrong with you, the decision to marry has not been made yet and it is never too late to find a partner.

1 Like

Re: Materiality of life by ufotty2001: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
alphaNomega:

Only you can decide to get married. I appreciate your courage coming online to share your problems.

Nothing is wrong with you, the decision to marry has not been made yet and it is never too late to find a partner.
thanks! Really appreciate you
Re: Materiality of life by alphaNomega: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
truthsayer009:

God help this country. Why is a Chartered Accountant earning 120k. God why?

Are you sure you are a real Chartered Accountant

I thought the same too, but that discussion would derail the thread.
Re: Materiality of life by Blackmiserable(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kylekent59:
[s]Find a girl, if at all you love her, plan with her that she should pretend that she is pregnant and you are responsible .

She tells her parents, you too do the same. You will see how arrangements would be made and you become a married man before weekend.[/s]
Re: Materiality of life by Blackmiserable(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
ufotty2001:
thanks! Really appreciate you

My dear friend, high five jare, ah, but the way the first lady lambasted you got me laughing, laughing really hard. She took her time to dig up your profile, perhaps she was interested but one comment, just one comment and boom. One must be careful what to say, you may say something hurtful and ten years later, the wounds are still there. That was really harsh of you to say though, if I am being honest. Looks like everything here was pre-planned just to give lurkers a very good laugh. 1m savings is enough to get married on low-key, but even more, you also have a job that pays 120k (something substantial is always coming in and that makes a world of difference), just some heads up.
Re: Materiality of life by ufotty2001: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Blackmiserable:

My dear friend, high five jare, ah, but the way the first lady lambasted you got me laughing, laughing really hard. She took her time to dig up your profile, perhaps she was interested but one comment, just one comment and boom. One must be careful what to say, you may say something hurtful and ten years later, the wounds are still there. That was really harsh of you to say though, if I am being honest. Looks like everything here was pre-planned just to give lurkers a very good laugh. 1m savings is enough to get married on low-key, but even more, you also have a job that pays 120k (something substantial is always coming in and that makes a world of difference), just some heads up.
true talk..
Re: Materiality of life by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

That is not true. At an older age, the pen!s is weak, sperm's qualities have reduced and he lacks energy to thrust in as its counterpart in his 20s. Life challenges sef won't make him to be mentally capable to thrust unlike a JAMBITE. So why compare a 35 year old man to a 20 year old lad when it comes to sex (provided both parties have similar health profiles)?

[s]Regarding your last statement, well, women are hypergamous and will always want a man who earns more than they (women) do. Whether she's independent or not is irrelevant to hypergamy[/s].

Trash
Re: Materiality of life by Mznaett: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nnemuka:

You see how everyone is politely asking you to take your time, dont rush, marriage is not a do or die affair etc... especially females. Nobody is pointing out that you are a MIDNIGHT NEWSPAPER, who might be needing energy drinks to stay ontop a woman for 2mins atleast.

well reason I am saying this is that I came across your post calling someone's girlfriend an evening newspaper but here you are, earning poorly, living in a self contain at 35, yet nobody is attacking you.
At 35 you should quit being silly

grin

2 Likes

Re: Materiality of life by Sexyliciousbri: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2020
Not everybody are meant to marry ,if you know your heart has no room for ladies then stick to your career you ain't offending anybody at all.
Re: Materiality of life by Saintmary(f): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nnemuka:

You see how everyone is politely asking you to take your time, dont rush, marriage is not a do or die affair etc... especially females. Nobody is pointing out that you are a MIDNIGHT NEWSPAPER, who might be needing energy drinks to stay ontop a woman for 2mins atleast.

well reason I am saying this is that I came across your post calling someone's girlfriend an evening newspaper but here you are, earning poorly, living in a self contain at 35, yet nobody is attacking you.
At 35 you should quit being silly
Busted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes? / Help I'm Being Manipulated Physically And Spiritually By Redeem Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.