Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities (10599 Views)

Most Ugly Comedian Marries Another Wife / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities by baby124: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Simi is not ugly at all. She’s very cute.

1 Like

Re: Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Abfinest007:
if u say simi is ugly what will now say abt tiwa savage.have u seen tiwa without makeup
Simi is not even close to being ugly, and mind you Tiwa is prettier without makeups don't even say this at all! check out her none make up pics and the one she snapped last year election! her natural pics trended on all social medias.

1 Like

Re: Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities by Remijuice: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Inside Simi, Tiwa and omawumi I really dont know who ugly pass
But you are more ugly!
Re: Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities by jadejay: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Do you people have work at all, Keep allowing the media to decieve you people on what beauty is all about.

Jaruma is Crazy, But I've pointed out things you can learn from her to grow your business. Click the link below to see them.

https://pelleura.top/jaruma-is-crazy-but/
Re: Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities by xtycool: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Groovy1993:

True. Just add beard and yam leg and they will compete with the igbos.
true, Igbo get yam legs + flat head

2 Likes

Re: Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities by LOSKYXANDER: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2020
acesboy:
madam what are you saying in essence ??
Please check your mail, it's important!! I sent you a request which you have already accepted on 14th of January. So I sent you a mail on the 16th of January. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) / Olamide And His Baby Mama Expecting Their Second Child.. / Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.