Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them (1558 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Miracle7998(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Should men always beg a lady to date them
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Well writing from my own personal experience.

I have never in my life, begged a lady for a relationship, a date or sex.

This is what will always work for you as a guy.

Allow your personality, your Aura and intelligence speaks for you.

There is a way you live your life either In your place of work, your school or your neighborhood and the ladies be trying to get close to you.

When you are positive In Life, people tends to want to be around you.

In anything you do in life, just try to standout or be amongst the best, be respectful to people, don't judge, help people with problems, always smile and ladies will do the chasing.

I tell you brothers, ladies appreciates a guy with a bright future.
They are attracted to Success, you might not have 2 thousand naira in your bank account but the ladies are always trying to get close to you, some even offering you money.

It's because they have seen your Future, lol

No lady will waste her time and money on a guy with no future.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
any UGLY/GOOD FOR NOTHING/IMMATURE/LOW SELF ESTEEM/DELUDED man should beg women to date them.... if not, how else would they get with women?!

real men out there know fully well that you should NEVER beg a woman for anything (let alone dating her)

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Miracle7998:
NO, Asking is not the same as begging

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
any UGLY/GOOD FOR NOTHING/IMMATURE/LOW SELF ESTEEM/DELUDED man should beg women to date them.... if not, how else would they get with women?!

real men out there know fully well that you should NEVER beg a woman for anything (let alone dating her)
that's harsh
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Well writing from my own personal experience.

I have never in my life, begged a lady for a relationship, a date or sex.

This is what will always work for you as a guy.

Allow your personality, your Aura and intelligence speaks for you.

There is a way you live your life either In your place of work, your school or your neighborhood and the ladies be trying to get close to you.

When you are positive In Life, people tends to want to be around you.

In anything you do in life, just try to standout or be amongst the best, be respectful to people, don't judge, help people with problems, always smile and ladies will do the chasing.

I tell you brothers, ladies appreciates a guy with a bright future.
They are attracted to Success, you might not have 2 thousand naira in your bank account but the ladies are always trying to get close to you, some even offering you money.

It's because they have seen your Future, lol

No lady will waste her time and money on a guy with no future.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
TRUE

1 Like

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
that's harsh

why would a man beg a babe to date him, unless he was UGLY/GOOD FOR NOTHING/IMMATURE/LOW SELF ESTEEM/DELUDED?! lets be honest here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
almost all the ladies I had something serious with are girls I am already close to. those I beg are the girls I just one to smash and go.

I am always sure she like me before asking her out

1 Like

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why would a man beg a babe to date him, unless he was UGLY/GOOD FOR NOTHING/IMMATURE/LOW SELF ESTEEM/DELUDED?! lets be honest here!
YES we know, but real men don't look down other men. It's tough out there for y'all
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by lilmax(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Are you idiotic?
Are you a fool?

Then go ahead

Men should always understand something

Women need you more than you need them, what's stops you from thinking that way is your sperm

Don't be a fool, it's a new decade

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by IamPlato(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
You Can Shamefully Beg Her, she Might End Up Considering You But Two Things Will happen At The End Of The Relationship, its Either You End Up Killing Yourself Or Committing Suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
YES we know, but real men don't look down other men. It's tough out there for y'all

so you think that i look down on these men because i call them for what they are?! its called HONESTY, and sadly, as much i understand what they have to do to get women, i also understand that, due to their foolish actions, many "equally" UGLY/GOOD FOR NOTHING/IMMATURE/LOW SELF ESTEEM/DELUDED women will now try to act like they aint shiiit.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Peacefullove: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Miracle7998:

It's wrong.

If she get to accept you out of pity, That man is on his or her way to arrow piercing heartbreak. The day she meet whom she want, she gonna dump u straight away

4 Likes

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Peacefullove: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
IamPlato:
You Can Shamefully Beg Her, she Might End Up Considering You But Two Things Will happen At The End Of The Relationship, its Either You End Up Killing Yourself Or Committing Suicide.

grin grin grin
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you think that i look down on these men because i call them for what they are?! its called HONESTY, and sadly, as much i understand what they have to do to get women, i also understand that, due to their foolish actions, many "equally" UGLY/GOOD FOR NOTHING/IMMATURE/LOW SELF ESTEEM/DELUDED women will now try to act like they aint shiiit.
you have issues. I'm out
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
If you begin to feel the need to beg her, just know there's a problem already.

A lady that really likes you, and isn't immature will say yes the moment you ask.

Although, there are certain factors that must be checked first, because really, guys ask prematurely sometimes. So, is she really single? Have y'all spent sufficient time to know each other to a reasonable extent? Is she hale and hearty?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Peacefullove: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
If you begin to feel the need to beg her, just know there's a problem already.

A lady that really likes you, and isn't immature will say yes the moment you ask.

Thank you for been honest, if only this guys will understand this things . I always tell guys if she says I will think about it, most times she only wants to continue enjoying the attention , begging, texting, calling ... While deep down she knows you have no chance.

If she likes you, her answer is direct , you will see it in her eyes immediately

5 Likes

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by AfroKnight: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Beg? That’s strange.

“Toasting“ is not begging. Toasting is more like showing her a snippet of what she stands to gain by accepting the fact that we are good together.

If your own involves begging, then that’s just disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by TheGenius001: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
No, a guy mustn't be the one begging for a relationship.

Believe me, if you package well any girl will find it irresistible to date you. Just make sure to look very much of a promising person in the future.

I am in a relationship and I didn't beg for it. She did the toasting herself. I was forced into it. I don't see her as being cheap as many may claim.
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Savagethe21st(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol no same man should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46evIaq53ig Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by MJBOLT: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
never beg a woman to date you no matter what,you will kill the little respect she has for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by pansophist(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Begging is a feature of scarcity, hopelessness, and a lack of self-assurance. A woman's mating strategy is to secure the commitment of a high quality man, and begging is a direct blow to that notion. He is basically admitting that he is not an ideal man, and there are no woman that finds him attractive enough to fumigate his romantic lack.

Never beg a woman. It's an instant attraction killer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Beg ke? nawa for una oooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by uboma(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why should a guy beg a lady to date him? That's crazy.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

People like this do worse but come here forming one rubbish thing. Na so
Story.
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by mimimile93: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

People like this do worse but come here forming one rubbish thing. Na so
Story.
so u support a man to beg a gal to date him? wil d gal b d 1 spendin on d man? gold digas

1 Like

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by vincentjk(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Beg who?? These days I feel it's the woman's duty to toast me, let alone begging one lol

1 Like

Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by CosmicJames(m): 12:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Miracle7998:
Don't try it!
You kill your personality and spoil everything the moment you beg a lady to date you. Even her interest to date you will die!
Re: Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them by smellingpussy442: 5:25am On Jan 20, 2020
any man that beg a woman that was created out of his rib is colosal fool. U will beg to make her stay, u will beg her for every tin till u drink sniper.

(1) (Reply)

Party After Party! Davido Pressing Mummy Ifeanyi, Chioma Backside. VIDEO / My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. / Footballer Shares Unclad Picture Of A Popular Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.