Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To (1637 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To by IceeSeth: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2020
In addition to the appearance of twins, the general soul is also very similar, will have the same behavior and common interests.

Anna and Lucy, twins from Australia, said they were both addicted to fitness and shared the same boyfriend, the Daily Mail reported.

According to reports, the twins are 34 years old and love to keep fit. They revealed that their addiction to fitness has reached a terrible level. They exercise six hours a day, including two hours of running on the treadmill and two hours of strength training

Then they had only one dinner a day. Anna said that she knew that such a life was unhealthy, and that it made them feel very tired, so she did not encourage people to imitate their life.

The twin sisters share a boyfriend, Ben, and the three usually sleep in the same big bed. Lucy said there was no jealousy in the relationship.

The three have been in a very harmonious relationship for nine years. Anna said they gave Ben double love and double attention together.

They said they would like to marry Ben, but polygamy is prohibited in Australian marriage law, but they intend to have a baby together.

On weekdays, Lucy says, they even measure their plates to make sure everything is the same. If Anna goes to the toilet, she will go too, because their food and drink are exactly the same. They also bathe together, never separated. At the same time, Lucy also admitted that the two were very tired and stressed.

In addition, the twins don't think they look like each other enough. They spent nearly 250000 dollars before and after plastic surgery to keep the same growth and try to keep the same growth.

When they were in their 20s, they underwent lip filling, breast augmentation, eyebrow tattooing and hair grafting. I had 14 cosmetic operations in two weeks, but later I realized that I had done too much, so I decided to remove the eyebrow tattoo and let the filling of the lips dissolve.

As like as two peas, the body must be identical. So the two sisters spent thousands of dollars to perform surgery to keep their body in shape.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/326778166b7f6e1d677ca4432f29f66e?client=news

Re: Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To by bjprodint(f): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Some nairaland guys go dey jealous Ben
Re: Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To by cRobo: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
See boobs

I wish I can be lucky as this guy

I won't say a word
Re: Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To by GraGra247(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2020
You can tell from the looks that the guy is inherently evil and he deeply brainwashed, stupefied and hijacked those girls.
Re: Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
See boobs

I wish I can be lucky as this guy

I won't say a word

Oh cmon. Didn't u see their necklace and the saucer infront of that dude. So beautiful
Re: Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To by Humphrizy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
The guy just dey chop life inside life

(1) (Reply)

Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. / Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression / Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.