Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (37943 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by BuhariLooter(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
If SW needs Amotekun then they must follow the right step first by calling for total constitutional review and amendment that will guarantee them Amotekun and whatsoever they need in the nearest future.

Stop playing to gallery because smartness us not just easy.

These governor's knows the way the go but they don't want restructuring, constitutional review and the rest....They are afraid of such if not why won't they start the pressure to enable them insert every single thing they deem fit for the future both referendum into the constitution.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by ALOCORA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Judas! Shut your shit mouth. Amotekun has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by able20(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agricaddict:
Omo we Yorubas get enemy o
Yoruba know their Enemies since 1960,but some pretenders among yoruba leaders claimed that all is well instead fighting the wrong side for no reason.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by masseratti: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
BornnAgainChild:
Im igbo but then i wonder why the Hausas are so against this amotekun,are they scared they will be affected more by it due to there too much killings.

Thats why i like where i come from,e no kuku concern us whether na amotekun ooo or na abijawara in as much as e no disturb our buying and selling..we are okay.

Igbo amaka
lolz at abijawara

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by ndcide(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Looks like this Amotekun thing is already dying

It's getting too much knocks.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by hopexter(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
We are here to stay or we'll take drastic measures angry angry

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Don't be naive. What is playing out right now did not start with Buhari. "Federal Republic" is a ruse, Nigeria is a federation in name only and that is what people like Junaid like to preserve for as long as possible because it is in their interest.

Read my comment again and digest it.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Congrats321(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Will you allow the 3rd class citizens and 5 percenters control their oil?
SangoOlukosoOba:

Coming from a 3rd class citizen.

5%

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by kokomilala(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Suddenly ,these northern supremacists have developed cold feet. The South West has found its mojo. It's about time it broke away from Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by FLYFIRE(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Snipper007:
Junnaid abi na judas you no dey tire? grin
Yoruba people wicked sha, first they used thunder and now they want to use Cheetah who knows what they will want to use next? Maybe they will use Timon from lion king. grin
Time will tell. They know yorubas are double mouthed & will either betray themselves or run when the pressure becomes hot. I pray they grow some balls & stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Klington: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
These almajiris are afraid of even their own shawdows
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Congrats321:
Will you allow the 3rd class citizens and 5 percenters control their oil?

Your master's will dictate that for you.

For now, wait for instructions.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Urchman200: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85937410:
Enough of this balderdash.

Amoteks is here to stay with the right men and not with foolish charlatans like FFK and Cownu coming out to support it.
Whatever those troublemaking criminals support end in failure.

Amotekians, take note biko!
dis one is neither here nor there .

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Wettoid123: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
WhAt Of The HisBah ThAt Is Use In The North Nobody Is TAlking About That
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by dreyosh: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
The Northerners doesn't thing before imagining things. Saying that the creation of AMOTEKUN will bring disaster to the Nation is very wrong. They should ask questions like why is it created and the functions? which I'm very sure there will be a prompt answers to that, instead of all this propaganda!

THE QUESTION IS; WHY IS THE NORTHERNER ALONE COMPLAINING?

HAA! SOUTHERNERS WE ARE FINISHED BY THESE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by God1stson(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/amotekun-southwests-tribal-militia-for-oduduwa-republic-junaid-mohammed/

I am very sure this arewa guys will fail this time.u can't stop a moving train. I'm an Igbo but support this amotekun fully. its obvious God is setting the stage 4 restructuring. It's long time coming. What APC failed to give us God can orchestrate invents to achieve this. This Sunday I was just reading Genes 39 how God made Joseph prime Minister in a foreign land. Truly God can do all thing.Once the time is right no one can stop it

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by vicmac09(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=airminem post=85937415]smiley No one should please make any derogatory or insultive statement against the NORTHERNERS. If you do, then you will find yourselve choped into pieces dumped in Ajah or you again may find your vital organs been used to cook a meal for your mother. smiley

No offense(ce)

�... See audio threat abi na warning. Thank God for the internet, most people now beat their chest from the comfort of their homes.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by masseratti: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
"If I, say O. You say P. Another man say C, omo na you sabi, dem kill man plenty man oooo, for inside Ajegule"
Above is a qoute from a, Human Right Activists, called African China.

These tribal warriors killed many innocents Nigerians, then in the name of O.P.C in many parts of western Nigeria. I think Igbo's suffered the most. If yesterday mistakes are repeated today in the name of Amotekun then, we have to fear the future, because 90% of these Amotekuns recruits are from O.P.C militia groups. The Fulani herdsmen's will surely vacate Western while the criminals will continue their evils acts, for crimes has no personal tribe . what will be, after the herdsmen's have left ?. Will Amotekun ceased to exist or will they find another enemy in Igbo tribe ?.
We need answers please.
stop lying please, which one is Igbos suffer the most, are you guys created with fabrication of lies? I grew up in igbó dominated area in Lagos, never for once did i see any intimidation from Opc to any Igbos, Hausas suffered the most, and I hate liars like you, that's how you will lie to your children that Opc suffered Igbos when you know it's not true... Liar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by captianfreeman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Just the way hisbah is a militia for Arewa Republica.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by femi4love(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
FemiMaduka:
At times, we have to tell ourselves the truth no matter how inconvenient it is. When some folks called the core-north 'parasites', we were all pissed and all that. But in all honesty, are the voices from the core-North not acting true to that designation presently? Or else, why is the core-North suddenly more concerned about UNITY and the preservation of the status quo? The same core-North where the blood of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians have been spilled in senseless, backward ethno-religious riots dating back to 1945. These same folks have MIRACULOUSLY become evangelists for unity.

The truth is: the South has been subsidizing the North since 1914, and, unfortunately, the North has lost belief in its ability to self-prosper, so it would do ANYTHING to make sure this CURSED status quo continues even if it means everyone drowns.

Till every constituent part of Nigeria draws from its inner reserves of strength to self-prosper and self-profit, Nigeria will continue to grovel.

Amotekun, in its full ramifications, is the first step towards emancipation—for all Nigerians (North or South); it must not fail.

I like intelligent people, especially when they’re my name sakes wink grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by richPHAROAH: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Is social media! You have a right to brag!

Empty barrel

I know how your lots chest beat.

3rd class citizen. Trying to feel like a stakeholder when completely irrelevant
i will still buy your whole generation any time. and forcefully turn all the females to sex slaves

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Papanwamaikpe: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
israelmao:
I have got no atom of pity for southwest let this current scenario serves as an eyeopener for the Yoruba political sage and intellectuals who lured other Yorubas into voting for Mr.Lifeless certificate in affidavit to reconsider their stand politically.
As in eeh! The matter just dey sweet me
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by danigbo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who can delay what God has destined ?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85937410:
Enough of this balderdash.

Amoteks is here to stay with the right men and not with foolish charlatans like FFK and Cownu coming out to support it.
Whatever those troublemaking criminals support end in failure.

Amotekians, take note biko!

shataaap there! u don't know anything!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
airminem:
smiley No one should please make any derogatory or insultive statement against the NORTHERNERS. If you do, then you will find yourselve choped into pieces dumped in Ajah or you again may find your vital organs been used to cook a meal for your mother. smiley

No offense(ce)

True talk
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by shunshun: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ogbeni Junaid I hope you see this tho you need to be properly schooled

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
richPHAROAH:
i will still buy your whole generation any time. and forcefully turn all the females to sex slaves

You have a right to your dreams church rat.

If you have, feed your family first. They need the money more.

If they had same money you talking about and trained you through quality institutions, you won't be here bragging about the dimes you have.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by mcayomind: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Cry me a river..... Mr judas

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Gerano(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Patode: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please we should stop this social media war. The SW Governors should take the case to the Supreme Court for the correct interpretation of the Constitution, as it relates to AMOTEKUN.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by kayjay69(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
If I may ask Junaid Muhammed, "what the f**k is the interest of Nigeria?" I have often heard this phrase bandied around as if it is something sacrosanct. The interest of Nigeria that this man refers to is the interest of the holders of power, the Hausa-Fulani and their British overlords. It has nothing to do with the interest of each tribe that makes up the geographical entity called Nigeria which is a mirage, a charade, a circus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.