Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (37921 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agricaddict:
Omo we Yorubas get enemy o
A so fun tinubu and his blind supporters now. Sugbon agbaaya arae ko eti ikun siwa. Oro seniwo , k'ale meni to feni. This is the test of our unity as a country. Now, we know who our worst enemies are and those who truly love us. E no go better for any yoruba leader who pitches his tent with these people in 2023. It serves tinubu right the kind of treatment he's receiving right now. he hasn't seen anything yet. To hell with their presidency. They spoke as if they had the power to dash us any political position. The Igbos many thought were our enemies are overwhelmingly in support of us on Amotekun...now we know our political thieves called leaders never wanted us to love one another because of what they stand to gain at the centre.

I wish we could just unite with the south east , south south and middle belt and sack these people from power in 2023. It happened in 2011 when Jonathan swept the whole south and middle belt while buhari took the north and the former won. Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
9jii:
Those idiot here who were praising this guy when he said smtn stupid but refused to see his craziness because they liked it. See them today abusing him today.
Mention one meaningful thing Junaid has said in the past? He was the one who stood against state policing agitated by the south west and restructuring. He was the same man who first came out and said presidency cannot be zoned to the south and it remains in the north. I can exhume the archive for you to read, if in doubt but google could also help you out.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by NaMeAboki: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
You create an armed regional militia to target a particular tribe, making no secret about it; meanwhile you heat up the polity and encourage your ppl to overload the cyberspace with derogatory supremacist remarks and insults against the other tribe - and still expect peace?

Anybody devoid of sentiments and with foresight will see how this thing, if not handled carefully, could easily get out of hand and degenerate into a tribal/regional war - especially in the light of some many reckless inciting statements from persons of note, who should know better.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Zenithpeak(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:
Then allow Southeast go na, ewu Gambia angry

You guys unjustified hatred for Igbo will be the beginning of your downfall.

Igbos you love to join hands and hate are all supporting Amoketun and ready to support Yoruba in any way they can but you Yoruba charlatans will rather prefer to be asslicking Hausa-Fulanis and be hating on Igbos who are only concerned about their progress, unity and communal growth.

It hurts to be people like you charlatans angry

I only stated the obvious and you chose to give my comment your own preferred meaning. As a thinketh in his heart so is he.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by smileyoo: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
these northern elites 're the main problem of nigeria. what's wrong in people setting up a platform of self-defence against un-proked vicious attacks of these terrorists ? nigeria govt has failed to protect us, therefore regional security out-fit, is the next option. in the south east we must presurise our leaders to form, our own operation odum. no more free killings, for those blood thirsty fulani-herdsmen terrorists, enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by bolicks: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Deal with it. Amotekun is here to stay. More regional security outfit coming up.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

goat!!! where you dey? come here now now, dead meat.

You chest beat alot.

It's a sign of weakness.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Oksman(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
BornnAgainChild:
Im igbo but then i wonder why the Hausas are so against this amotekun,are they scared they will be affected more by it due to there too much killings?

Thats why i like where i come from,e no kuku concern us whether na amotekun ooo or na[b] abijawara [/b]in as much as e no disturb our buying and selling..we are okay.

Igbo amaka

@the bolded Abijawara eni to n'igbo kitikiti

grin grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by sukieboy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
If it's , so what? Are you mad ? Yeye someborri.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

stinking rat! where you dey? come here fast, mumu!!!

Like you just came to the city.

Village man
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by TemmyT002(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Junaid and Vanguard?
Aiish. Terrible combination.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by AnanseK(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
The north hates it when SE &SW unites

Not in a million years. Those 2 will never unite, not even in the illegality called Amotekun.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Amanda4life: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Then HaZiBAH is what ?

Selfish fulani
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up you miserable idiot! I didn't know you could foolishly write an epistle just to defend your chronic stupidity! Ewu!

Words of wisdom I have told you.

Stop struggling as it certain you can "NEVER" make it in life and do the needful- commit suicide.

Friends and family are anxious to bury your corpse
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Agricaddict(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
franchasng:
Hausa-Fulanis hate Yoruba but when Igbos tell them, they will not agree, instead they will be abusing and attacking innocent Igbos fighting for justice and equal treatment of all Nigerian tribes.

All Igbos are asking for is equity for all. Treat and respect every Nigerian tribe no matter how many they are, but Hausa-Fulanis will want to dominate and boss other tribes around while Yorubas out of fear or what I don't know will queue behind them against Igbos.

Thank God Yoruba people's eyes are gradually opening to the truth Igbos have been screaming and fighting for for decades

Igbos support Amotekun and I think it makes sense because there are plenty Igbos and Yoruba people in SW but it doesn't mean we're good, Igbos don't love Yorubas and never support any Yoruba political agenda. This is not about being paranoid but it's about what happened in the past

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Agricaddict(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
fairfora:
A so fun tinubu and his blind supporters now. Sugbon agbaaya arae ko eti ikun siwa. Oro seniwo , k'ale meni to feni. This is the test of our unity as a country. Now, we know who our worst enemies are and those who truly love us. E no go better for any yoruba leader who pitches his tent with these people in 2023. It serves tibubu right the kind of treatment he's receiving right now. he hasn't seen anything yet. To hell with their presidency. They spoke as if they had the power to dash us any political position. The Igbos many thought were our enemies are overwhelmingly in support of us on Amotekun...now we know our political thieves called leaders never wanted us to love one another because of what they stand to gain at the centre.

I wish we could just unite with the south east , south south and middle belt and sack these people from power in 2023. It happened in 2011 when Jonathan swept the whole south and middle belyt while buhari took the north and the former won. Nonsense.

Somehow I agree
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

stinking slowpoke! Numbskull!!!

Is that all you have to offer?

Your existence must be truly miserable.

This qualities will cut your life shirt when least expected.

Hope you have told friends and family where to bury you when you die. That's even if your dead body comes out in whole. Their night be no reason for burial.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by zcee: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why are these northerners afraid of the separation of this country...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
northvietnam:
Yes Oooo... Ride on Sire. The west wants to run a rogue security outfit when there’s a lot of para-Military police and the NA. No problem , they will never smell the presidency Come 2023. It’s a northerner and Oshiomole ticket

Then the northerners will vote themselves in, and all other regions will just watch and clap for them?

Oga, which country do you think you are? Iran?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by tyup(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
israelmao:

Who told you I am from southeast?Stop being jumpy.

another reason to pity urself is the fact that you can never be proud of where ur from sad
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Dedetwo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ctorch:

Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has lambasted the protagonists of the security outfit Amotekun, describing it as nothing but a tribal militia to prosecute the region’s agenda of transforming into a separate nation through the backdoor.

Mohammed, who spoke exclusively to Vanguard, pointed out that those behind the formation of the armed group were against the interest of Nigeria and should be made to face the full weight of the law.

According to him no section of the Nigerian constitution makes provision for either state or regional police, adding that the governors have no authority whatsoever to raise such an illegal army.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/amotekun-southwests-tribal-militia-for-oduduwa-republic-junaid-mohammed/

This imbecilic maggot should shut up his putrid mouth. Nigeria does not have a constitution. The so-called 1999 constitution is a paper work sketched by the goons from northern region of Nigeria who usurped the echelon of Nigerian army. I totally blamed the Yari.ba for the present conditions found in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by abyus15: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Well sensible people are very scarce in the north so i don't blame this fool for spitting out rubbish
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by israelmao(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
tyup:

another reason to pity urself is the fact that you can never be proud of where ur from sad
Be proud in what sense?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by toprealman: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
beeblack:
Why these people are afraid of leopard (amotekun). What of if Yorubas use thunder
Cheetah not leopard
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by sayisayi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
I wish we could just unite with the south east , south south and middle belt and sack these people from power in 2023. It happened in 2011 when Jonathan swept the whole south and middle belt while buhari took the north and the former won. Nonsense. [/quote]

Sowore time
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Is that all you have to offer?

Your existence must be truly miserable.

This qualities will cut your life shirt when least expected.

Hope you have told friends and family where to bury you when you die. That's even if your dead body comes out in whole. Their night be no reason for burial.

trash!

kiss my black ass

Slowpoke!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
our eye don open no more asslicking
if Tinubu want 2023 president he should goan take it. amotekun is here to stay.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Picadelly(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anneka101:
Amotekun is giving the northern leaders alot of headache.
I think this should be a good reason the south west governors don't back out.
you are right, it's really giving them headache and I don't think d west will backout..

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Mccullum: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
The fear of Amotekun is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by richPHAROAH: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
masseratti:
they are already armed with civilian jtf no one complained, and what are they guarding against by the way?
they dont use firearms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" / Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.