Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (37944 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Ritchiee: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
ajebuter:
Apparently, Hausa- Fulani tribe is the only group against Amotekun..

Even lbos, the arch rival of my tribe expressed support for the security outfit..

What is North afraid of??

They are afraid that the killings will stop.They need the killings to put fear into you.Don't you remember....give them land or the killings continue.... statement made recently?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
I don't want to break the rules.
But I support Amotekun security outfits 100% .
This Fulani people has been riding on our back all the way and if we don't address this issue as we ought to, posterity will judge us.
Amotekun is more or less like local security or vigilante. And under the law, there are guiding principles that they must follow In their operations. I personally, we not subscribe to giving dem absolute power with check and balancing...
But since all these Fulani have some ulterior motive against all other tribes in Nigeria, most of them cannot accept it.
My brother, why would I employ security guards to secure my house and the thieves in the neighborhood are complaining about protecting my life and properties . This can only happen in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Agricaddict(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrTruth4real:

Now you see your real enemies are not SE or SS.

SS are not our enemy but SE and NE and NW are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Skmoda360(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
richPHAROAH:
what if hausas reply with their own stuff to guard themselves. no be civil war una dey brew so? what is not right is not right. u can create shit and give them firms to defend people. i bin think say these afonjas kuku get sense
You must be ode aye rara....ewure ni iwo ati baba re, iya re lo gbe oyun re wa fun Baba re lati ita ni....Omo ale jatijati.....useless he-goat you are talking offpoint and senseless...

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Zenithpeak(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Its obvious this northerners can't survive in anything without the southwest.

There's nothing like Nigeria without South South.

These are the two regions that gives Nigeria hope
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by masseratti: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
richPHAROAH:
what if hausas reply with their own stuff to guard themselves. no be civil war una dey brew so? what is not right is not right. u can create shit and give them firms to defend people. i bin think say these afonjas kuku get sense
they are already armed with civilian jtf no one complained, and what are they guarding against by the way?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by tolijascro(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
BornnAgainChild:
Im igbo but then i wonder why the Hausas are so against this amotekun,are they scared they will be affected more by it due to there too much killings.

Thats why i like where i come from,e no kuku concern us whether na amotekun ooo or na abijawara in as much as e no disturb our buying and selling..we are okay.

You must be an igbo living in the south west for you to have typed Yoruba sentence correctly grin

Igbo amaka
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by tolijascro(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=85937399]Im igbo but then i wonder why the Hausas are so against this amotekun,are they scared they will be affected more by it due to there too much killings.

Thats why i like where i come from,e no kuku concern us whether na amotekun ooo or na abijawara in as much as e no disturb our buying and selling..we are okay.

You must be an igbo living in the south west for you to have typed Yoruba sentence correctly grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by xpmode(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Warldbest:
If yorubs get sense they would have use this opportunity for for their own sovereign state of oduduwa, no, but they will prefer asslicking and being slaves to the North angry angry angry

Dont you think it can be part of the bargaining chip, tinubu's silent over the matter is a big deal
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Omo eko proper grin

[quote author=tolijascro post=85939713][/quote]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
wink

masseratti:
lolz at abijawara
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by UnusualJhay(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Northern mfs trying to explain to Buhari why he should ban Amotekun

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by ashantitope: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
We in South West don't care about your own opinion if that is what you think then let have the odua republic.

Or did you think if yoruba stand up and make move like kanu did we won't have it?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
TallPck1:
I have noticed all the comment from the north about this Amotekun is just negative.

Why are they so concerned about the security of the south west. I think they must have been happy when Fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping was going on.

Amotekun is here to stay!

they know that once the SE gets their own security outfit (which they will if Amotekun is allowed to stay) that is the beginning of the end of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Even you father won't do.

Tell him to send his resume, I have a job for him

stinking rat! where you dey? come here fast, mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by DNSPro: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
clevvermind:
they are really very scared of this amotekun thing o
they fear a restructured Nigeria or a break up.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
9jii:
Those idiot here who were praising this guy when he said smtn stupid but refused to see his craziness because they liked it. See them today abusing him today.
Mention one meaningful thing Junaid has said in the past? He was the one who stood against state policing agitated by the south west and restructuring. He was the same man who first came out and said presidency cannot be zoned to the south and it remains in the north. I can exhume the archive for you to read, if in doubt but google could also help you out.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Leo3333: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
post=85937410:
Enough of this balderdash.

Amoteks is here to stay with the right men and not with foolish charlatans like FFK and Cownu coming out to support it.
Whatever those troublemaking criminals support end in failure.

Amotekians, take note biko!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by eagleu: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
The fake dr supposedly educated in Russia probably has never heard of HISBAH!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Coming from a 3rd class citizen.

5%

goat!!! where you dey? come here now now, dead meat.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by abu12: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
community policing is a prelude to the disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85937410:

Amoteks is here to stay with the right men and not with foolish charlatans like FFK and Cownu coming out to support it.

wetin dis one dey talk? they don't sell rotten meat here!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Dreadful: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85937410:

Have you seen the level of your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by jantofubu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hintboy:
grin..This people are in pain cry cry

abeg who get that crying guy meme grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by franchasng: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agricaddict:
Omo we Yorubas get enemy o
Hausa-Fulanis hate Yoruba but when Igbos tell them, they will not agree, instead they will be abusing and attacking innocent Igbos fighting for justice and equal treatment of all Nigerian tribes.

All Igbos are asking for is equity for all. Treat and respect every Nigerian tribe no matter how many they are, but Hausa-Fulanis will want to dominate and boss other tribes around while Yorubas out of fear or what I don't know will queue behind them against Igbos.

Thank God Yoruba people's eyes are gradually opening to the truth Igbos have been screaming and fighting for for decades

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by franchasng: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Its obvious this northerners can't survive in anything without the southwest.

There's nothing like Nigeria without South South.

These are the two regions that gives Nigeria hope
Then allow Southeast go na, ewu Gambia angry

You guys unjustified hatred for Igbo will be the beginning of your downfall.

Igbos you love to join hands and hate are all supporting Amoketun and ready to support Yoruba in any way they can but you Yoruba charlatans will rather prefer to be asslicking Hausa-Fulanis and be hating on Igbos who are only concerned about their progress, unity and communal growth.

It hurts to be people like you charlatans angry

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by tolijascro(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
BornnAgainChild:
Omo eko proper grin

Lol no nah don't drag me into your tribal wars abeg...just noticed you'll be to speak Yoruba fluently the way you wrote abijawara correctly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.