Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (37946 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by God1stson(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
idonhammer:
Kikikiki... fear don dey catch the evil people one by one. I told people that South West is the only thing that is holding Nigeria together. Any day South West say they don't want again Nigeria will cease to exist.
Very true any day Yoruba unite with d rest of the south truly d yoke will b broken. The middle belt is tired, ss and se are exhausted asking 4 restructuring, only d yoruba political elites are deep into this with the far north. Once the yorubas disengage even with army and police as a tool for the core north will not be able to handle the magnitude of the political and civil earthquake that will follow

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Who is this swine!

will you shut that gutter you call mouth there? Ewu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by erospecial: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
All core northern elders and their foot soldiers are against a region's down here in the south idea to protect their land while the north is being ravished by Boko Haram and bandits.
this is to say that the north is the sponsor of terrorism and killings in Nigeria entirely yet they are the only Mr feat to rule and fight corruption.
well the West of the Yorubas still exalt northern patrimony than self sovereignty!
what stops the south from advocating for independent right now knowing fully well the northern partners promote killings and unsafe society

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Who is this swine!

you need hot slaps to reset that empty head of yours!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by geetee25(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
I can't just blame those idiot northerners, if not our leaders here that don't know what they are doing..... Please what concerns thieves and looters about my own security.... Are they telling Yorubas not secure theirself or what.... If Yoruba leaders fail to protect AMOTEKUN that's mean Yoruba leaders are fucking slaves of Northerners
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by coputa(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
israelmao:
I have got no atom of pity for southwest let this current scenario serves as an eyeopener for the Yoruba political sage and intellectuals who lured other Yorubas into voting for Mr.Lifeless certificate in affidavit to reconsider their stand politically.
The south West will eternally be foolish and sheepish toward to the Hausa/fulanis.It will be difficult.to erase.
when Obj was released from jail, the first person he visited then was IBB.
The north know them too well.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by tyup(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
israelmao:
I have got no atom of pity for southwest let this current scenario serves as an eyeopener for the Yoruba political sage and intellectuals who lured other Yorubas into voting for Mr.Lifeless certificate in affidavit to reconsider their stand politically.

lol you should rather pity urselves......coz the truth of the matter is who's bearing the heat of this government and who wails most? SE of coz so pity urself braah

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

will you shut that gutter you call mouth there? Ewu!!!

Now I know where your problems started from. Not really your fault. The failure of the Standard Organization of Nigeria and Nigerian Customs created you. If counterfeit condoms had been intercepted and standards are kept in manufacturing of condoms, you won't be alive today composing gibberish.

To top it off, a miserable life you still were birthed into. Like you not aware you fed fat on pap from 0 month to 3 years old. This diet has affected your IQ and reasoning.

Let me tell you the truth, it will be difficult for you to make it in life. Better go commit suicide and save people the agony of knowing you alive.

Also, Do a DNA test. What you call a father is not. Your biological father stays under a bridge in Ebonyi.

Ask me how I know all this, Am a Sango priest

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by starz100: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Let the other regions come up with their own security outfit, let us see

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by adenigga(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you need hot slaps to reset that empty head of yours!!!

Even you father won't do.

Tell him to send his resume, I have a job for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by akudinaobi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
But there are sharia police in the north to arrest offenders
But south west and south east can't have theirs
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Novaccines: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/amotekun-southwests-tribal-militia-for-oduduwa-republic-junaid-mohammed/

Fulani trying to establish Sokoto Empire

Yorubas trying to establish Oduduwa Empire

Igbos trying to establish stablish Biafra nation

All guilty as charged

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by israelmao(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
tyup:

lol you should rather pity urselves......coz the truth of the matter is who's bearing the heat of this government and who wails most? SE of coz so pity urself braah
Who told you I am from southeast?Stop being jumpy.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by mabea: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85937410:
Enough of this balderdash.

Amoteks is here to stay with the right men and not with foolish charlatans like FFK and Cownu coming out to support it.
Whatever those troublemaking criminals support end in failure.

Amotekians, take note biko!
This one sounds like a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by witworth(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Go and kill them na, foolish one.
Only Lagos can form a country on its own
Amotekun is real engineer, wake up, you are not dreaming.
And you are right at one point, We are getting ready for a Yoruba nation
Deal with it nigga
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by somehow: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Even this ANTI-BUHARI man is against Amotekun? WOW wonders shall never end.

What exactly are they afraid of here?

If they don't want Amotekun, they should disband any other security outfit that is not among the 5 known ones! (NPF, Army, Navy, Airforce, NSCDC)
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by baysol: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/amotekun-southwests-tribal-militia-for-oduduwa-republic-junaid-mohammed/

Why are these northern animals so nervous as if operation amotekun has affected the air they breath in the north. They have literarily all developed flu since Amotekun as been inaugurated. What is their problem if South west decide to go the way of Oduduwa republic can these northern people decide for us our own things. They must go to their colonial masters who have been proxy rulers with them for help. Amotekun is here to stay. To the founding governor start arming very strongly this unit and have an airforce army and naval arms of Amotekun and manufacture all your weapons through the proforce in Remo and lets see if Nigeria will ever be relevant come 2023.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by ajebuter(f): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Apparently, Hausa- Fulani tribe is the only group against Amotekun..

Even lbos, the arch rival of my tribe expressed support for the security outfit..

What is North afraid of??

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by olanfun: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
northvietnam:
Yes Oooo... Ride on Sire. The west wants to run a rogue security outfit when there’s a lot of para-Military police and the NA. No problem , they will never smell the presidency Come 2023. It’s a northerner and Oshiomole ticket

I guess you just returned from Iran

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by femicyrus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
They applauded operation Python dance but can't withstand Amotekun
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by unbitchable(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
richPHAROAH:
what if hausas reply with their own stuff to guard themselves. no be civil war una dey brew so? what is not right is not right. u can create shit and give them firms to defend people. i bin think say these afonjas kuku get sense
who are those made up of CJTF, local vigilante & Hisbah in the north? Eleribu!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by PlaysNigeria: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin e pain am

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by FLYFIRE(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
You Yorubas MUST stand your ground. People are already being WORKED ON to dissuade you. THE YOUTHS SHOULD STAND THEIR GROUND. Those people your selfish people are telling you love you do not love you. If they do, they would
not have killed Abiola when he won the election. They only "love" you so you can help them win elections
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Kasguy: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
I think diz man breath's from his anus, bcoz I don't know how he'll kick against amotekun and wholeheartedly supports hisba police in north.
This is a mess dat doesn't deserves to be among humanity
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Ritchiee: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariLooter:
If SW needs Amotekun then they must follow the right step first by calling for total constitutional review and amendment that will guarantee them Amotekun and whatsoever they need in the nearest future.

Stop playing to gallery because smartness us not just easy.

These governor's knows the way the go but they don't want restructuring, constitutional review and the rest....They are afraid of such if not why won't they start the pressure to enable them insert every single thing they deem fit for the future both referendum into the constitution.

Until then you mean the marauders should continue having a field day.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bunch of parasitic scrums!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.