Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! (2288 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by MrCork7: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
[color=#990000]ositolam. , bro dont mind Odunununu. Stick with house girls since thats your taste. People based in Nigeria are used

to looking down on others. House girls are human, just like me or Obama. THey dont need class, neither do u. Since those are the

kinda babes ur used to, I sugest u stick with them or even those roadside bread & egg sellers. They will always be loyal 2u. Truss me![/color
]
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by mrAK47(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
Indeed u've gat a sincere conscience, @least u know d truth.

If i where u, i would prepare myself for da explosion because u r sitting on a keg of gun powder.

As you continue to fight dis plight, ensure dt Mr. condom remain ur confidant because for sure u are not the only one eating from dt useless sweet pot, with condom, if pregnancy should come from somewhere else u will not be responsible.

BUT IF YOU MUST STOP, THEN SIT HER DOWN AND TELL HER
YOUR WISH ( TO QUIT),
REASONS (THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS THAT SHE IS ON HER OWN)

LASTLY (IF THE ABOVE OPTIONS FAIL)

REPORT YOURSELF TO YOUR PARENTS.

Is she a calabar nigerian girl? If yes then start making inquiries of wot exactly it will cost for d marriage rites to be performed (for sure the d-day is fast approaching)

NOTE: IF YOU ATTEND TO STAY CLEAR DIS ACT, AFTER LIKE A WEEK U LIKELY GOING TO GO BACK, THIS TIME IN A VERY CLOSE SUCCESSIONS

MOST IMPORTANTLY REPENT & BE BORN AGAIN.

(EASIER SAID THAN THAN DONE) but if u want to be free TRY YOUR BEST!
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by kmoneyE(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
Odunnu:

@Kaymoney,after you'l wonder why you are banned. Whats with all these irritating pix you kip uploading after every of your post?

@ Odunnu** So what has my pix got to do with your postings or comments here shocked~~~how on earth has my pix posting disturbed you from making your comments and postings on any tread here*** Please you got no single right to make that complain and comment about me~~And if you find any of my posted pix on any tread you can so decide not to post on that tread by way of by passing the tread**Yes I was banned~~ but then I think I never seek any assistance from you to be unbanned ~~Moreso i dont roll with you on this forum you know quite well~~ please let me be and face your own business here~~ I beg you**You dont have to be a mouth piece for the moderators  shocked angry embarassed

Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by mrAK47(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
Lets clear ground for ODUNNU & KAYMONEY , they wan scatter ground.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by Odunnu: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
I'm way too polished and sane, to fight anybody.
@kay,i'm sorry you feel the way you do but I honestly thought I was talking to a friend, didnt know you harbour such animosity for me.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by kmoneyE(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm way too polished and sane, to fight anybody.
@kay,i'm sorry you feel the way you do but I honestly thought I was talking to a friend, didnt know you harbour such animosity for me.

I refuse to accept that~~ I never habour anything against anybody here~~I would rather say everybody has his or her own clique on NL** Thats so glaring~~so I wasnt excepting such a comment to come from someone we seldom talk Like Odunni~~That really shocked me to my bone marrow*** If am not at home with a particular poster and I find his or her post next to my comment I always by pass such treads,  I dont have anything against you but againt the manner you have complained and Condemned my pix posting nature**
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
I would try and see if i can avoid her for the main time.
I quarreled with her last night, and up til now we are not on talking terms.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by 667: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
What in the name of Satan is going on here? angry
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by kmoneyE(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2010
*666* we praising God here~~go back to your papa*
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by 667: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2010
Agent k-money £ any recruit today?
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by kmoneyE(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
*666* you are the sole recruiter of your unholy Kingdom~~Am not in any way your agent~~
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
*666*:

Agent k-money £ any recruit today?
What is 666 doing on this thread, recruiting people or what am i seeing? I bind and cast you out in the Mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster it is just like Mr.Cork (surprisingly made sense) said, you are but a man. Things happen to us in life that we can or cannot control. Sure it is wrong to cheat, there is no justification however it happens. What you should do before you make any irrational decisions is ask yourself do you cherish your woman or the lady on the side? who makes you feel better? who do you desire to continue the relationship with? which ever decision you make, you must stick to it and let the other one go. It's not fair to either ladies. Do not beat yourself up just right your wrong. Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote / Here Is My Phone Number! / America's Prettiest Prisoners Revealed (from The Website That Lets You Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.